• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Desi Foxx - AKA: Desi, Desi Fox, Desi Foxxx, Dezi Foxx

Nascar-fan

Banned

DieselXXX

Piss off - I'm wanking
Re: Desi Foxx

A smokin hot Mother/Daughter combo. Surely it doesn't get any better than that !. Personally, I love Desi's My First Sex Teacher set. She is on fire with that young buck. He's a Lucky Boy ! ;)

desifoxx

In love with my hand.

Hey Everyone. Thanks for keeping this list going. I actually use it myself to know what's out ;)

First, I found my anal scene for purchase at www.eboobstore.com. No one has been able to locate it except you Galactico lol. It's on Score's site too but very hard to get to unless you're already a member.

The b/b/b/g interracial was changed to a b/b/g interracial and not released yet but is for a Shorty Mac site. Shot a b/b/g interracial last week which is going up anytime at www.blacksoncougars.com. I also have 3 interracial DVDs out thru Evasive Angles.

Thanks again,
Desi Foxx

galactico

Mine is bigger than yours.

Oh Desi - you make me feel so good....-)))

Website is up now:

www.thefoxxs.com

Question for you darling:

won't this be a membership site where I can download your hot adventures? Or just an announcement of videos site?????

Please let me know, i Love you!!!!

Hey Everyone. Thanks for keeping this list going. I actually use it myself to know what's out ;)

First, I found my anal scene for purchase at www.eboobstore.com. No one has been able to locate it except you Galactico lol. It's on Score's site too but very hard to get to unless you're already a member.

The b/b/b/g interracial was changed to a b/b/g interracial and not released yet but is for a Shorty Mac site. Shot a b/b/g interracial last week which is going up anytime at www.blacksoncougars.com. I also have 3 interracial DVDs out thru Evasive Angles.

Thanks again,
Desi Foxx

desifoxx

In love with my hand.

Because we got the opportunity to appear on Howard Stern, we ramped up the site to promo our first DVD as quick as we could. TheFoXXs.com is still under construction for the rest of the fun. Our Web Designer is so good, he pulled this all together in just 5 days. Awesome job!!

We also felt we didn't want to charge a member fee until we had lots of hot stuff for you to enjoy. We're still building our portfolio of vids and pics so we will probably add VODs next and then membership will come when everything is up and running.

Thanks again for all your support :lovecoupl

XOXOX

desifoxx

In love with my hand.

Yes, a preview if you will. The first 50,000 visitors got to see them. Those and others hot pics of us both will be released when the site goes membership. Lot's more things to come. When the opportunity for Howard Stern's show came up, we wanted to at least be able to offer the DVD. We're steadily working on the rest.

It's been a fun adventure :boobies::boobies: