• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DeliaTS / Delia Delions- Sexy Shemale MILF

TastyTrixie

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Official Checked Star Member
She JUST shot a new scene for Shemale Strokers earlier this week . . . not sure when it will be posted, but yeah!

And we are always shooting new stuff for her official homemade site . . . like HER FIRST HARDCORE WITH A GUY! *Just* posted this month (along with a kinky pee & spanking scene):

JamesDeliaHardcoreBlog1.gif

Super glad folks love my wife; it would be great to have enough members to have a budget to pay good talent, like this beautiful man. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
She JUST shot a new scene for Shemale Strokers earlier this week . . . not sure when it will be posted, but yeah!

And we are always shooting new stuff for her official homemade site . . . like HER FIRST HARDCORE WITH A GUY! *Just* posted this month (along with a kinky pee & spanking scene):

JamesDeliaHardcoreBlog1.gif

Super glad folks love my wife; it would be great to have enough members to have a budget to pay good talent, like this beautiful man. :)

Oh holy moly! That makes me want to join her site EVEN MORE now! Unfortunately I'm totally broke right now. Currently I can't even afford the 20 bucks. Which is a totally appropriate pricing btw unlike so many other overpriced sites. You girls are really doing a great job and I will join her site as soon as I'm able to. Maybe I will join it around christmas as a present for myself. ;)

Delia is a such a hot and classy woman. She's so sexy! You're a goddamn lucky girl Trixie! :D

Thanks for the update! :)

PS: I'd "work" with her for free. If you ever come to Germany for vacation or a convention or something tell me and you can USE me for a shoot! :shy:

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Delia & Christian are going to bake a cake together in the kitchen. But when Christian's devious mind starts to wander, he begins to lose focus on cooking and think about Delia's hard cock. He bends her sweet ass over and fucks her bareback in every position. What an intense scene!

_MG_6463.jpg

you can purchase this scene in my Clips 4 Sale store - HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Delia & Christian are going to bake a cake together in the kitchen. But when Christian's devious mind starts to wander, he begins to lose focus on cooking and think about Delia's hard cock. He bends her sweet ass over and fucks her bareback in every position. What an intense scene!

_MG_6463.jpg

you can purchase this scene in my Clips 4 Sale store - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Delia Delions & Tyra Scott go back to their hotel and find Christian passed out. They decide to take advantage and pull his cock out to see how big it really is. They can't control themselves and next thing you know they are sucking it together and then getting fucked hard bareback.

IMG_5478.JPG

IMG_5493.jpg

IMG_5527.JPG

IMG_5571.JPG

you can purchase this scene in my Clips4Sale store - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Delia is mad because I am ignoring her and she wants to go out. I am tired of her complaining and turn the tables by rimming her sweet ass. She becomes very compliant and I fuck her bareback in every position before cumming all over her big ass.

delia3.JPG

delia4.JPG

delia5.JPG

delia6.JPG

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Delia Delions & Christian are finished working out, but Delia still has lots of energy! She wants another kind of workout from him...with his big dick in her tight ass. He fucks her bareback in every position before finishing with a hot load in her mouth. Delia LOVES the protein!

deliadelions31.JPG

deliadelions32.JPG

deliadelions33.JPG

deliadelions34.JPG

deliadelions35.JPG

deliadelions36.JPG

deliadelions37.JPG

deliadelions38.JPG

deliadelions39.JPG

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Delia Delions is a horny TS that really wants the dick. Watch this tall mature shemale take a big dick stud deep in her tight hole. This POV scene is scorching hot!

deliadelions43.JPG

deliadelions45.JPG

deliadelions47.JPG

deliadelions48.JPG

deliadelions49.JPG

you can purchase this scene in my C4S store - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Delia Delions is a beautiful and mature TS that really knows how to please a man. She is on her knees and jerking this big cock with authority until he cums all over her hands.

deliadelions41.jpg

you can purchase this clip in my C4S store - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Delia Delions is a horny TS that really wants the dick. Watch this tall mature shemale take a big dick stud deep in her tight hole. This POV scene is scorching hot!

deliadelions43.JPG

deliadelions45.JPG

deliadelions47.JPG

deliadelions48.JPG

deliadelions49.JPG

you can see this update and join my site - HERE