• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

czechcasting.com girls who appear in partyhardcore.com ?!

jasar

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod
tour.jpg

http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/preview-czech-casting-alena-0203/

party 53

161.jpg

019.jpg

150.jpg

156.jpg

jasar

It is her, i just wanted to post it.

Btw, this is one more proof how bad partyhardcore is these days. Many girls who fucked on czechcasting or some other sites do almost nothing in parties.

paulc3000

Please reduce your sig, you know it's too big!
They should just stop producing new PH episodes and just re-release all of the old episodes in full with multicam format. There must be more genuine amateur blowjobs and sex that was lost on the editing room floor in the old days than we will ever see again.

happykeppi

My friends like my Freeones thong.
in party is way hotter.
They should have done it in party.
The problem is likely the payment. I know first-hand that Tainster is paying almost nothing to amateur girls. In other words, what they are getting for showing their tits or giving a blowjob is a bad joke. One could now hope that they are doing it for fun or because they are simply naughty. But with the episodes being spread all around the globe and maybe being seen by friends and families, girls are more cautious nowadays and aware the stuff will be on the Internet.

They should just stop producing new PH episodes and just re-release all of the old episodes in full with multicam format. There must be more genuine amateur blowjobs and sex that was lost on the editing room floor in the old days than we will ever see again.
Agreed. I wouldn't mind if they simply put the raw-material of each camera-guy online either. But Tainster doesn't seem to be accessible for any kind of customer wishes.

jasar

The problem is likely the payment. I know first-hand that Tainster is paying almost nothing to amateur girls. In other words, what they are getting for showing their tits or giving a blowjob is a bad joke. One could now hope that they are doing it for fun or because they are simply naughty. But with the episodes being spread all around the globe and maybe being seen by friends and families, girls are more cautious nowadays and aware the stuff will be on the Internet.

Not only amateurs, problem is with the plants also in recent parties, they do some bj and nothing more.

So they are paid and still some of them just standing there and don't want to have sex.

In the new party there are at least 2 plants who already fucked in earlier parties, and i will not be surprised if they do only bj.

dukefan

Create a Poll and I will vote.

Agree with this too, but I doubt it will ever happen. It's bad enough they don't have any PH before 2007 and they got rid of the DSO multi-cams from before they switched over to Tainster. It's too bad, because I would pay good money to see all that extra footage that got left out from PH parties over the years.

forumfan

If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you too?
Agree with this too, but I doubt it will ever happen. It's bad enough they don't have any PH before 2007 and they got rid of the DSO multi-cams from before they switched over to Tainster. It's too bad, because I would pay good money to see all that extra footage that got left out from PH parties over the years.

I would pay for a membership again if they would just focus on doing a good job re-releasing their old content. It would be awesome to see the 2005-2009 parties in HD with multi-cam. It seems that it will never happen. Tainster is way worse than Euromax, but even Euromax really didn't give a shit what their customers wanted. Now they keep producing these parties which suck worse and worse every time. It is seriously time to take a break. I thought they might have fixed things a bit with the first Gone Crazy since they were using more of the footage and they actually had a good party. The new PH's are just shot on a set with girls that are boring and strippers that like cock; I'd bet they are even shooting in the daytime at this point instead of being a free drink spot at night once a month like before. I can't even figure out why they bother anymore if they are just going to produce total shit.

There are a lot of people that would sign up if they would just release the back catalog. It seems like converting some old recordings to MP4 and throwing their shitty soundtrack over the old shows wouldn't be that hard and also fairly cheap. Throw in a couple real parties a year (for now) with strippers like the czechav guy and Dennis who actually seem to like fucking chicks and at least make the same if not more money. What am I getting wrong here business wise? Maybe they are just trying to grind out their old material over like the next 15 years.

jasar

Tried to find them but nothing, probably those girls do only casting scene, for now.