• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Creampie

32 Votes

Okay, you're definitely sitting on a towel if I'm driving you home.
bdsmlr-9568046-eAJXtv5uIJ.gif

Mike Adriano & Kagney Linn Carter @ https://pervcity.com

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amber from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Landscaping Laborer
Pictures: 1,037 High Resolution Pictures - HC and SC + More Coming!
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling Video + More Coming!

Amber is an 18 year old teen that decided to participate in my nude amateur modeling shoots! I met her outside of my yard ...the day she was helping her Father with the landscaping yard work. Her Father owns some type of landscaping company or something, so he sometimes takes his daughter with him so that she can earn a little extra money helping her father with his business. But yeah, she did pretty well at the amateur modeling, but after the modeling shoot, she wanted to have her pussy licked, so I told her that I would be happy to lick her pussy!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

That pussy sure did taste good too! Of course, I also fucked her too and even shot my fat load deep inside of her teen pussy! Damn ....that sure as fuck felt good. But yeah, I hope that you all enjoy these high resolution and very homemade pictures of Amber getting fucked hard!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_teen_amber_gets_fucked.html

Matt38

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Approved Content Owner
Kasey Cole - Creampied by Friend's Grandpa

Kacey Cole is hanging out at a hotel with her college roommate and the roommate's Grandpa Matt, who is visiting. Kacey has heard about her roommates escapades with her grandpa and she wants in on the action. So after showing old Matt her cute small boobs, she gets his cock out and shows her stroking and sucking skills. After old Matt shows her his pussy eating skills she is more than ready to hop on his old cock. Matt pounds her tight pussy doggystyle and shoots his load all over cute butt. But Kacey wants more old cock and really wants some old man sperm in her little pussy. After more sucking and cock riding, old Matt obliges with a second cumshot deep in her tight little pussy in a dripping creampie. Something tells me old Matt will be visiting his granddaughter and her roommate more often! (running time 49:48)

kasey-cole-home8.jpg