• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Confirmation email never arrived

Gmail, the famous email eater strikes again! No worries dude, I got you.

Have fun!
Hello I don't know if I ever got my conf email it's not in spam, and I can't change my email to the one I want because it says my password is wrong but it's not. I don't think I confimid because it takes like a day for my posts to be approved and I don't even swear.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Hello I don't know if I ever got my conf email it's not in spam, and I can't change my email to the one I want because it says my password is wrong but it's not. I don't think I confimid because it takes like a day for my posts to be approved and I don't even swear.
The official mandate is that it can take up to 24 hours to approve a post. However, since we went to Xenforo, the mods have been on top of the post approvals. Every post has been approved within a few hours at most.

As for why your posts need approval, all new users have to go thru that process. It helps us weed out the spammers.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Your account was already confirmed. If you need to update your email, you can do that in your settings or you can PM me and I'll throw the new one in there for you.

N

Nonernoner2

Sorry to revive an oooold thread, but I also never got an email confirmation and don't see a way to PM a staff member if I'm not logged in.