• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicks on all fours, side view

scoot

Cums here often!
Natalie Knight
614EAB4E-B1F4-4E67-9462-9E6F9D15973A.jpeg

Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Maya from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Representative
Pictures: 716 High Resolution Pictures - More Coming!

My name is Maya and I am 21 years old. I am a very amateur girl that enjoys riding my bike and reading. In fact, I was out riding my bike the other day when I came into contact with a nude model photographer. At first, we were talking about my bike, but then the conversation quickly progressed into amateur nude modeling! I've never modeled nude before, so I wasn't sure why he wanted to shoot me, but he told me that he specializes in shooting amateur girls that have never modeled nude before! It all seemed so fun and interesting to me, and I know that I am comfortable with my body. Not to mention, I'm always looking for fun and daring things to do! So yeah, I was pretty interested! As we continued talking about his amateur nude modeling shoots, he showed me his website. I was completely blown away! I had no idea that this guy had already shot nearly 300 girls modeling nude! And as far as me, I have a total amount of 716 high-resolution pictures on the TrueAmateurModels.com website! Viewing the site, along with seeing how many other girls he had shot really made feel comfortable with setting up a shoot, so I actually went right back to my apartment THAT SAME DAY and did the modeling shoot! So yeah, what you see are REAL pictures of me stripping and modeling nude that was taken on that particular day and approximately 45 minutes after the guy started talking to me about his shoots! That doesn't surprise me at all though, because I've always been a very spontaneous person! I'm glad that I did the modeling shoot, and I also told him that if he ever wants to shoot again, I am definitely available for future shoots! Not to mention, he also gave me a lot of nice modeling pictures after the shoot, so I can keep these pictures for a very long time!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/maya-modeling-nude.html

Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + Softcore And Hardcore - More Coming!

My name is Kendra and I became a model after meeting Ray at an adult bookstore. I was driving home from work one evening and decided to stop by the store just to look around. We have a bunch of those types of places around my neighborhood and I was curious to walk inside to see what the place was like. It was pretty late so there were not many people in the store, but there was a guy standing in the back looking around. I started looking through the videos and about 5 minutes later, the guy that was standing in the back walked over to me and started talking to me!
I told him that this was my first time in an adult bookstore and he told me that they were just like any other store and for me to not be nervous being in there. We started talking about sex and the girls that have sex in these videos ...and that's when he asked me if whether or not I would ever do anything like that. He also started talking to me about his site and told me that he would love to shoot me modeling sometime!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-model-kendra.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lola from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Part Time Dental Office Receptionist
Height: 5' 07
Pictures: 943 High Resolution Pictures + More Pics Coming Soon!
Videos: 1 High Definition Modeling / Ass Spread Video + More Coming!

My name is Lola and I am 19 years old. The modeling was a lot of fun and I have never done nude modeling before, so I sure hope that I did ok with my modeling shoot! Ray (the photographer) said that I did good, so I hope that you all enjoy my pictures! Ray and I met each at a clothing store. I was in the store last week and I saw a pink shirt that I really liked a lot so I had been planning on going back and buying it. I remember seeing Ray walking around the women's clothing section. I didn't pay much attention at first because I just figured he was looking for an outfit for a girlfriend or some other female that he may have known, but then he walked right up to me and started talking to me! At first, he just casually spoke about the outfits that I had been browsing though, and since he seemed like a nice enough guy, I really didn't mind talking with him. However, when he started talking to me about becoming involved with his nude modeling shoots, I remember thinking to myself, what the fuck? Did this guy just ask me what I think he asked me? I didn't get angry with him, but I was like, I don't even know you guy! He offered to buy my shirt and he also offered to take me out to lunch. I was impressed with that because it is not every day when a stranger will offer to buy you something! We both walked over to a Restaurant (across the street from the store) and discussed the nude modeling. The idea seemed pretty interesting, and since I had never done any modeling before, I thought that it would probably be something fun to try out! I hope that you guys like my pictures and watch out for my video coming soon too!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lolita-models-nude.html