• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't Login my current account

maxmouse101288

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Somehow, I cant login my (old) account and I was force to create a new account. Can someone help with it ?
My old username is : maxmouse101233

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Somehow, I cant login my (old) account and I was force to create a new account. Can someone help with it ?
My old username is : maxmouse101233

Try now with your normal username/password.

jjjj

I need to clean my screen
hi there,
I've the same issue: my old credentials are not recognized on freeones.xxx (while they are on .com)
do I have to create a new (same id) account?

freeones_regina

Administrator
On freeones.xxx you need to use your email address as your username.
On the new board you need to use your nickname as the username.

In the near future it will all be one login but for the moment this is how it is.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Hello I have had to change my email address many times along with resetting my password many times on both freeones.xxx and the board forum. I want help to sync everything so I do not lose everything or hope I did not already mess it up. Since I first signed up in 2006 I have had the same screen name , email address and password. Now since the new freeones was started I did change my email address several times and reset my password but on resetting my password I always retyped my original and only password. Thank you in advance for any assistance as I know you are busy and appreciate you taking time out to help. I do not know much about computers but I know it has been a lot of work for I believe over a year upgrading the site and improving the site , performance and so much more. I just want to thank all those from Freeones for your work. Also everyone please take care, be safe and have a great weekend. Again Thank you very much.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Hello I have had to change my email address many times along with resetting my password many times on both freeones.xxx and the board forum. I want help to sync everything so I do not lose everything or hope I did not already mess it up. Since I first signed up in 2006 I have had the same screen name , email address and password. Now since the new freeones was started I did change my email address several times and reset my password but on resetting my password I always retyped my original and only password. Thank you in advance for any assistance as I know you are busy and appreciate you taking time out to help. I do not know much about computers but I know it has been a lot of work for I believe over a year upgrading the site and improving the site , performance and so much more. I just want to thank all those from Freeones for your work. Also everyone please take care, be safe and have a great weekend. Again Thank you very much.

Hey, I am not sure if I understand your question, are you saying you cannot login to the site or the forum?
Or you wanted to change your email but it didn't work?

sj1

Love & Basketball
I apologize as I was trying to give to much information as possible. Currently I have been able to sign on to freeones.xxx the last 2 days. Today I was able to sign in to the forum but with a different email address than I had. Currently the email address used is the same for both freeones.xxx & the board forum. IF possible I would like my old email address to be used if possible instead of the one currently used. I hope this post is less confusing. Again I apologize and appreciate your time and help. Have a great day.

Thirteen37

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Hi FreeOnes_Adam,

as I said, my.freeones.com does work, I can login on that Link with the old FreeOnes Design.
But if I want to login at www.freeones.com I get this Massge:

O3el4.png

I also did try to clear the browser data, cookies and cache 🤔

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
And you're using the same PW as myFreeOnes? Im trying it on my end and its working for me.

Petra

Staff member
Hi FreeOnes_Adam,

as I said, my.freeones.com does work, I can login on that Link with the old FreeOnes Design.
But if I want to login at www.freeones.com I get this Massge:

O3el4.png

I also did try to clear the browser data, cookies and cache 🤔

Try logging in from the main part of the site www.freeones.com.

Grimmah

Support single moms. Go to a strip club!
Same deal. Logged in here and on my.freeones with my normal info but not on new site.

Apparently at some point I registered with my normal email and when I did "forgot password" I made a new one for that account. But not with the one I actually use.

Petra

Staff member
Same deal. Logged in here and on my.freeones with my normal info but not on new site.

Apparently at some point I registered with my normal email and when I did "forgot password" I made a new one for that account. But not with the one I actually use.

So were you using a different user/pass/email for the board and site?

Also, can you try logging in with your email instead of your username? At any point does a blue "logout" button show up on that page?? if it does, click it.

Petra

Staff member
I think it's good now actually. Probably just got impatient. Thanks, and sorry!

Don't apologize! In fact, THANK YOU for the screenshot earlier in the thread. I wish more people would do that. I've gotten 3 "it's broken" mails today and I want to scream. ;-)

Juom Felix

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Hi
I have a very old account, more than 20 years old.
I don't understand why I can't log in.
My freeones account opening email no longer exists, but until today I have always entered my username and pass.
How can I recover my old account?

Thanks in advance for your attention

Petra

Staff member
Hi
I have a very old account, more than 20 years old.
I don't understand why I can't log in.
My freeones account opening email no longer exists, but until today I have always entered my username and pass.
How can I recover my old account?

Thanks in advance for your attention

I'll check tomorrow. On the old account, is the email the same as is on your forum account here? If not, can you PM it to me pretty please?