• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Box Truck Sex

I'm not sure if there is an existing review of this site, but here goes.

Excellent, exclusive content. A few guys who own a box truck that you cannot see the interior of from the outside pick up sexy girls off the streets of Budapest (some episodes take us to Prague, Barcelona, and Paris) asking them to pose for pictures in the box truck in exchange for money, but the girls end up getting more than what they bargained for: hot semi-public sex in exchange for more money.

The site has been around for quite some time. I'm not sure if it's still being updated. The site shows the last update dated May 15, but I'm pretty sure it's a repost as the pandemic has definitely stopped production.

BusterLoads

My nipples are like bullets!
As with most sites that are based on these sort of really niche scenarios, the earlier content I felt was much more "authentic" to the premise. The guys would approach the girl in the street, talk her up into entering the box truck, then slowly encourage her to go further into full on sex all while trying to ensure her that nobody on the outside could see in. The later content sort of just abandoned all of that. The sex happens without any sort of build up which then makes the site loses it's edginess. Obviously they are all actors but if you're into this sort of public seduction act, it's a lot easier to suspend disbelief in the earlier episodes. I personally had zero interest in the more recent episodes.