• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Maya from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Representative
Pictures: 716 High Resolution Pictures - More Coming!

My name is Maya and I am 21 years old. I am a very amateur girl that enjoys riding my bike and reading. In fact, I was out riding my bike the other day when I came into contact with a nude model photographer. At first, we were talking about my bike, but then the conversation quickly progressed into amateur nude modeling! I've never modeled nude before, so I wasn't sure why he wanted to shoot me, but he told me that he specializes in shooting amateur girls that have never modeled nude before! It all seemed so fun and interesting to me, and I know that I am comfortable with my body. Not to mention, I'm always looking for fun and daring things to do! So yeah, I was pretty interested! As we continued talking about his amateur nude modeling shoots, he showed me his website. I was completely blown away! I had no idea that this guy had already shot nearly 300 girls modeling nude! And as far as me, I have a total amount of 716 high-resolution pictures on the TrueAmateurModels.com website! Viewing the site, along with seeing how many other girls he had shot really made feel comfortable with setting up a shoot, so I actually went right back to my apartment THAT SAME DAY and did the modeling shoot! So yeah, what you see are REAL pictures of me stripping and modeling nude that was taken on that particular day and approximately 45 minutes after the guy started talking to me about his shoots! That doesn't surprise me at all though, because I've always been a very spontaneous person! I'm glad that I did the modeling shoot, and I also told him that if he ever wants to shoot again, I am definitely available for future shoots! Not to mention, he also gave me a lot of nice modeling pictures after the shoot, so I can keep these pictures for a very long time!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-black-girl-maya.html

Harpsman

Light one for Me
https://nubilefilms.com/galleries/take_your_time_with_jassie_gold/photos/?coupon=10313&c=hotart
2.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Erin from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Retail Cashier
Height: 5' 01
Pictures: 1,300 High Resolution Pictures

Look at this sexy skinny teen! I met this babe over at a fireworks stand. She was working there as their sales person and I really wanted to discuss the possibility of her participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! I remember looking at her small ass, as she would bend over to remove the box of fireworks from beneath the table. That little teen ass was really making my dick hard underneath my shorts too. I really wanted to see what it looked like with her hands spreading it all apart!

So yeah, I just absolutely had to speak with this babe about the modeling! And as you can see from the picture below, she accepted my invitation to become one of my models for the website! Hope you all enjoy these high-resolution shots of this brunette teen modeling nude!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/erin-spreads-her-amateur-pussy.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Freya from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 09
Employment: Cashier

Hey guys! My name is Freya and I am 25 years old. I am so excited to be on a website modeling nude! It was so much fun shooting and I love how my modeling pictures turned out! I've never had nude pictures of myself before, and not only that, I am planning on shooting with Ray a few more times too, so be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me! My hobbies are going to the beach, working out over at the local gym, playing sports, and listening to music. As far as how I met Ray and became a model for his website, I was having my car looked at over at the mechanic down the street from where I live, and while I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my car repairs to be done, Ray was the only other person in the room, and not only that, we had to wait at least 30 minutes for the work to be done, so it allowed plenty of time for Ray to discuss nude modeling with me, as well as to talk about other a lot of other things as well. My first impression after checking out the True Amateur Models website was ...Wow! There are so many different looking types of models on this website! I think that makes the website pretty unique, and cool to have different types of amateur girls, as opposed to having one certain type of look or something. The models are so real looking and natural. You can tell they're real amateur girls just like me. The pictures are also really clear and they consist of high-resolution images, so I am very happy with my nude modeling pictures! When Ray told me about the modeling, I really wanted to do it because I've never had nude pictures of myself in the nude before! I mean, I go to the gym and I work out hard to maintain my body, so why not show it off? Well anyway, I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-modeling-freya-trueamateurmodels.html