• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Becoming Femme - My new CD, sissy, femboi hardcore site

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Andrea Ann Scarlett is a beautiful babe and her Pink wig makes her even cuter. When Christian gets home from work he is tired, but when she comes over and grabs his dick, he knows she is down for whatever. This Pink haired sissy is a natural cock gobbler and he loves it. He gets so turned on that he wants her ass next and she smiles with glee as she bends over and takes him in that bubble butt.

aas31.JPG

aas32.JPG

aas33.JPG

aas34.JPG

aas35.JPG

you can see this Pink haired slut in action and join my site for only 28 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Mariah Love is looking BANGING in cute pink lingerie. she is perfectly feminized with her makeup done, her blonde hair on, and her ass is ready for action. She has met a powerful businessman, who comes to her room for some illicit hanky panky. She seduces him easily and soon has his big dick in her mouth and he is ready to fuck her and her bubble butt like she has never had it before!

mariahlove21a.JPG

mariahlove26.JPG

mariahlove23.JPG

mariahlove25.JPG

mariahlove27.JPG

you can see this hot latina crossdresser and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Catie Peppers is a fitness sissy with an incredible body! She wants to get physical with you and your cock and she won't take no for an answer. She jerks off your cock, sucks it with aplomb, and bounces on it over and over until she breaks a sweat.

catiepepperspov11.JPG

catiepepperspov12.JPG

catiepepperspov14.JPG

catiepepperspov15.JPG

catiepepperspov16.JPG

you can see this blonde fitness sissy and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
tiny and petite Jocelyn Foxx has an obsession with guys who are packing a big dick. She gets carried into the room and immediately knows its her job to be on her knees sucking cock. Then this super tiny model takes his giant cock with ease as he fucks her over and over and over in every position before dropping his seed in her mouth

jocelynfoxx11.JPG

jocelynfoxx12.JPG

jocelynfoxx13.JPG

jocelynfoxx17.JPG

jocelynfoxx18.JPG

you can see this hot femboi get fucked and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
the Cash Twins are internet sensations from Miami who invite their unsuspecting neighbor Christian into their place. He thought he was gonna fuck a hot blonde crossdresser, but then he realizes that they are identical twins! So now he is fucking TWO hot blonde crossdressers who love to suck cock together and watch each other get fucked hard bareback. What a glorious debut on the site for these 2 rising superstars!

cashtwins11.JPG

cashtwins12.JPG

cashtwins14.JPG

cashtwins15.JPG

cashtwins16.JPG

you can see these twin teen crossdressers and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Kylie Kottonmouth is a gorgeous and young crossdresser who looks DYNAMITE feminized and dressed. This dazzling babe is also a submissive slut and loves to get ordered around by daddy. Christian treats her like the pet that she is before he feeds her his big dick and goes to town on her pretty pussy. Wow what a fantastic return to the site for beautiful sissy Kylie!

kyliekottonmouth31.JPG

kyliekottonmouth33.JPG

kyliekottonmouth34.JPG

kyliekottonmouth37.JPG

kyliekottonmouth38.JPG

you can see this dazzling crossdresser and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Riley Cross has a secret and that secret is that he is a really sexy girl. He dresses up in the sluttiest outfits and when his buddie's dad walks into the room, well you can guess what happens next. Christian is shocked to see a sexy girl where a guy used to be, and it really really turns him on. He is down to fuck her tight ass and soon Riley is riding that big dick and sucking it over and over. What chemistry these two have!

rileycross22.JPG

rileycross25.JPG

rileycross24.JPG

rileycross26.JPG

rileycross27.JPG

you can see this sissy slut get fucked and join the website for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
beautiful bride Erica Cherry is getting married but the groom forgot to bring her bridal bouquet. the best man Christian runs it into her as she is almost done getting ready. They had a fling previously and when they see each other, they know there is only time for one last sex session together before she gets hitched forever. These two sexual creatures suck each other off before he fucks her ass long and deep and drops a fat nut in her mouth.

ericacherry52.JPG

ericacherry53.JPG

ericacherry55.JPG

ericacherry56.JPG

ericacherry58.JPG

you can see this bridal sissy in action and join the website for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian and Catie Peppers are in Vegas for a getaway weekend together. They have dinner reservations and Catie looks fucking phenomenal. So good in fact that they never make it to the dinner because he wants her ass so badly. This muscular fitness sissy shows off her love for his cock while sucking it and then riding it over and over in her perfect ass. Wow these two look fantastic together! More please!

catiepeppers21.JPG

catiepeppers23.JPG

catiepeppers24.JPG

catiepeppers25.JPG

catiepeppers26.JPG

you can see this super fit CD in action and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
a powerful businessman conducts is working from his suite in Vegas with his submissive and obedient sissy sex slaves the Cash twins on their knees ready to serve his every whim & desire. He desires for them to suck his cock and then bend over and take him deep inside them bareback. He takes turns fucking them in every position and these teen twin blondes love every second of it. And sharing his cum is just the icing on the cake!

cashtwins22.JPG

cashtwins24.JPG

cashtwins23.JPG

cashtwins25.JPG

cashtwins27.JPG

you can see awesome threesome and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Kitana from Mortal Kombat is a true badass. Especially when she has a surprise between her legs! This warrior femboy is super aggressive when she is stroking and sucking your cock and soon she is DEMANDING that you fuck her ass for at least a few minutes! And just like all good fembois, she loves cum and swallows it up with a smile on her face!

ziacristalpov11.JPG

ziacristalpov12.JPG

ziacristalpov13.JPG

ziacristalpov14.JPG

you can see this asian cosplaying crossdresser and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Kylie Kottonmouth is patiently waiting for her master to return home. She has gotten herself feminized like he asked and now she is ready to give herself to him. He arrives and immediately sticks his big dick down her throat. she smiles to herself while sucking him, knowing that she was meant to be a girl and a slut. Soon she is bent over taking a hard cock deep inside her sissy hole and begging for more. Kylie is perfection and should be treated as such, only the best for her!

kyliekottonmouth42.JPG

kyliekottonmouth43.JPG

kyliekottonmouth45.JPG

kyliekottonmouth46.JPG

kyliekottonmouth47.JPG

you can see this sissy get fucked and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
When Jacquelyn James finds a guy trying to rob her room, she doesn't turn him in...yet. She has a use for him and his big dick. She blows him and then takes him deep inside her bubble butt bareback as she moans with pleasure. This sexy mature sissy is a true cock slut.

jacquelynjames33.JPG

jacquelynjames34.JPG

jacquelynjames39.JPG

jacquelynjames37.JPG

jacquelynjames38.JPG

you can see this mature sissy get banged out and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Audrey Maffia is a true sissy goddess that looks like perfection. When she is ready to get some action, well there is just no telling her no. She seduces Christian so she can take him deep inside her as she moans with pleasure. This feminized babe really knows how to take a dick and when he just can't hold it in anymore, she welcomes his jizz right down her throat.

audreymaffia32.JPG

audreymaffia33.JPG

audreymaffia34.JPG

audreymaffia35.JPG

audreymaffia36.JPG

you can see this Mexican sissy and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

Reactions: O85

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian comes to his favorite massage parlor for his usual massage, but he has a new girl today...who has a secret for him. She is really a super cute sissy femboi! Wow! Zia Cristal really knows her way around a cock and soon she is sucking him off and then riding him right there on the massage table. So beautiful, so feminine, so sexy - Zia Cristal is the complete package.

ziacristal22.JPG

ziacristal23.JPG

ziacristal24.JPG

ziacristal25.JPG

ziacristal26.JPG

you can see this sissy asian starlet in action and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Brittany Cemon looks fantastic feminized and in her schoolgirl outfit. She wakes up her man by grabbing his big dick and sucking it long and deep. Then she rides it over and over and moans with pleasure before taking his hot cum in her mouth.

brittanycemon21.JPG

brittanycemon22.JPG

brittanycemon23.JPG

brittanycemon24.JPG

brittanycemon25.JPG

you can see this hottie get fucked and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Zia Cristal is in her favorite onesie while playing with her stuffed animals when she discovers a big dick among them. She sucks it and then gets fucked hard bareback all over the bedroom as this beautiful asian sissy moans with pleasure.

ziacristal32.JPG

ziacristal34.JPG

ziacristal38.JPG

ziacristal35.JPG

ziacristal37.JPG

you can see this blonde asian sissy get fucked and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

O85

Closed Account
Audrey Maffia is a true sissy goddess that looks like perfection. When she is ready to get some action, well there is just no telling her no. She seduces Christian so she can take him deep inside her as she moans with pleasure. This feminized babe really knows how to take a dick and when he just can't hold it in anymore, she welcomes his jizz right down her throat.

audreymaffia32.JPG

audreymaffia33.JPG

audreymaffia34.JPG

audreymaffia35.JPG

audreymaffia36.JPG

you can see this Mexican sissy and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

Would love to see her and Jericho do smoking fetish with you.

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian is busy conducting interviews for his new sissy maid position. Krystal appears and instantly she knows her place is to be subservient to his every whim. She dutifully gets on her knees, head down, and ready to serve. He wants to put her through the paces, as she learns how to suck his cock correctly and take him deep inside her all over the room. Yes, this new crossdressing maid is going to work out very nicely in her new position.

krystalvegas11.JPG

krystalvegas12.JPG

krystalvegas13.JPG

krystalvegas14.JPG

krystalvegas16.JPG

you can see this sissy in action and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
beautiful blonde asian sissy Zia Cristal wants to show off her oral skills and abilities. She is super cute and knows just what to say and do to make you rock hard. And of course she is obsessed with your cock...stroking it, sucking it, and of course swallowing all of your cum.

ziacristalbj21.JPG

ziacristalbj22.JPG

ziacristalbj23.JPG

ziacristalbj24.JPG

ziacristalbj25.JPG

you can see this blonde sissy in action and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE