• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Becoming Femme - My new CD, sissy, femboi hardcore site

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Christian is having a secret affair with someone he knows he shouldn't be seeing. But damn Alice Crystal makes such a sexy girl...especially when she is feminized and wearing a cute cheerleader outfit. She drops to her knees and slurps up his fat cock as he leads her into the bedroom. This submissive sissy wants to get her ass POUNDED and he gladly obliges

alicecrystal11.JPG

alicecrystal12.JPG

alicecrystal13.JPG

alicecrystal14.JPG

alicecrystal15.JPG

you can see this sissy cheerleader and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

Reactions: O85

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Karen is waiting for her loser boyfriend to get back to the room and when he does, of course he lost all his money gambling...because he is a loser. She is tired and had enough of his shit...she knows he isn't a real man, so today she is going to turn him into a girl and then pimp him out to recoup some of the money he lost. He might never go back to being a many again if she has her way.

vickiewonder41.JPG

vickiewonder42.JPG

vickiewonder44.JPG

vickiewonder46.JPG

vickiewonder47.JPG

you can see this forced feminization scene and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Lucy West is a super cute sissy that loves to play in her room. While she is on her bed, she finds a big dick and puts it to good use. This sexy crossdressing babe sucks a wonderful cock and then rides it until she can't take it anymore.

lucywest22.JPG

lucywest23.JPG

lucywest24.JPG

lucywest25.JPG

lucywest26.JPG

you can see this sissy babe get fucked and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Zia Cristal is gaming as usual in her cute egirl sissy outfit when masculine straight guy Christian comes in to see whats happening. He ends up playing the game with her and losing to her of course. But sparks have begun flying and they are soon making out passionately. This beautiful crossdresser turns out to be really slutty and you will love her slutty ways!

ziacristal41.JPG

ziacristal42.JPG

ziacristal43.JPG

ziacristal45.JPG

ziacristal46.JPG

you can see this hot blonde sissy get fucked and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Nicole Morgan is here to serve her daddy in any way that he desires. No matter what he is doing, she is ready to be of service to him. He uses her as a fuck doll - opening up her throat with his hard cock, and then sliding it deep inside her sissy hole. She doesn't have a lot of experience being a girl, but with daddy's guidance and big dick...she is gonna be the best girl she can be!

nicolemorgan11.JPG

nicolemorgan12.JPG

nicolemorgan13.JPG

nicolemorgan15.JPG

nicolemorgan17.JPG

you can see this fitness sissy and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
18 year old sissy schoolgirl Ellie Brat can't concentrate on her studies because she is daydreaming about getting fucked by a big strong older man. Suddenly he appears, sweeps her literally off her feet, and fucks her hard all over the bedroom as she moans with pleasure. She might never go back to being a boy again after the pounding she takes in this scene.

elliebrat21.JPG

elliebrat22.JPG

elliebrat24.JPG

elliebrat25.JPG

elliebrat26.JPG

you can see this teen sissy cutie and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
sexy blonde crossdresser is fulfilling her goal in life today. She has come to Christian's Transformation Academy to shed her boy persona forever and turn herself into a sexy slutty blonde who craves and desires cock. He checks her out from head to toe and then makes sure she is completely submissive to his every whim and desire. The final lesson of the day is how well she sucks cock and takes it deep inside her sissy hole while begging for more. You passed the test Krystal - you are now a completely owned blonde cock whore.

krystalvegas31.JPG

krystalvegas32.JPG

krystalvegas33.JPG

krystalvegas34.JPG

krystalvegas35.JPG

you can see this blonde crossdressing cutie and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
sissy maid Kylie Kottonmouth is cleaning up a hotel suite when she gets busted touching something she shouldn't. He is super pissed, but after looking her up and down, he has a solution...she needs to start touching his big cock. She is a super submissive slutty crossdresser and loves getting fucked hard like the naughty girl she is.

kyliek71.JPG

kyliek73.JPG

kyliek75.JPG

kyliek74.JPG

kyliek77.JPG

you can see this sexy maid and join the site for only 28 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian is having a frustrating day and he desperately needs some stress relief. As usual his submissive sissy Samantha Hall is always there to help him relax with a deep and sloppy blowjob. And of course she wants him to plunge his stiff sword into her ample booty. She moans with pleasure as he fills her up. What a good girl she is!

samanthahall11.JPG

samanthahall12.JPG

samanthahall14.JPG

samanthahall15.JPG

samanthahall16.JPG

you can see this new femme sissy and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
mature daddy Christian has successfully trained and feminized an 18 year old guy and turned him into Ellie Brat. She knows her place and that her only job in life is to suck his cock and give up her ass whenever he wants it.

elliebrat31.JPG

elliebrat33.JPG

elliebrat35.JPG

elliebrat36.JPG

elliebrat37.JPG

you can see this blonde sissy and join the site for only 28 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Annika Jones loves getting dressed and feminized in lingerie. Her man enters the room and immediately gets excited at how sexy she looks! Then she starts sucking cock and feeling even more feminine with a hard cock in her ass!

annikajones21.JPG

annikajones22.JPG

annikajones23.JPG

annikajones24.JPG

annikajones25.JPG

you can see this blonde sissy in action and join the site for only 28 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian's girlfriend got him a special gift for Valentines Day this year. He looks for it in the closet and discovers his gift is sissy slut Bambii Mercedes. She is there to do whatever he wants and he is going to take FULL advantage. First he puts her in her place on her knees, then she gets a mouthful of cock, and then she gets her hole filled with cock over and over until its time to make a sperm deposit down her throat. Happy Valentine's Day baby!

bambiimercedes11.JPG

bambiimercedes13.JPG

bambiimercedes14.JPG

bambiimercedes15.JPG

bambiimercedes17.JPG

you can see this mindless bimbo slut and join the site for only 28 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
tall and beautiful sissy Mya Nine is patiently waiting for her daddy to get home from work. She knows her place in this life and thats to serve him in whatever capacity he wants. She dutifully gets down on her knees to suck his cock and her sissy cock gets rock hard too! He loves playing with her and soon they are fucking all over the bedroom as he expertfully handles her big booty. And of course this sexy babe wants a mouthful of cum

myanine11.JPG

myanine13.JPG

myanine15.JPG

myanine16.JPG

myanine18.JPG

you can see this tall sissy and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Mercy Marie was an alpha male who joined the military to fuck chicks. Two years later, he met a dominant master who turned his whole life around. Now she is the sweetest girl, soft, sexy, and super submissive to his every whim and desire. No longer a bad boy, this good girl sucks cock and gets fucked like no other!

mercymarie12.JPG

mercymarie14.JPG

mercymarie16.JPG

mercymarie17.JPG

mercymarie19.JPG

you can see this beautiful crossdressing hottie and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian is relaxing at home after a long day at work, with his submissive sissy pet Alice Crystal obediently on her knees, ready to do his bidding. He is rather horny this evening, and decides to give her mouth a workout before ramming his hard cock inside her ass as she moans with pleasure. This crossdressing babe loves being taken and taken hard!

alicecrystal41.JPG

alicecrystal42.JPG

alicecrystal44.JPG

alicecrystal45.JPG

you can see this sissy pet and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
sissy maids Mya Nine and Kelly Lovely are doing their daily chores and finishing up cleaning their master's bedroom. While he takes a shower, Mya is super horny and wants to play with Kelly in his bed. These two mischievous sissies can't control themselves and soon Mya is fucking her ass. When he finally does appear, he isn't upset, rather he loves to see it and soon he is joining her for a wild threesome where he takes control of both of their asses and make them share his cum too!

myakelly1.JPG

myakelly1.JPG

myakelly1.JPG

myakelly1.JPG

myakelly1.JPG

you can see this HOT sissy threesome and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Christian is a wanted man these days. Dani Darkstone has him cornered in a hotel room and she isn't about to let him get away. This muscular crossdressing babe has smooth skin and a big bubble butt that is BEGGING to get fucked hard bareback. She moans with pleasure as he slams his hard cock inside her over and over in every position. Even muscle boys love being submissive girls sometimes!

danidarkstone11.JPG

danidarkstone12.JPG

danidarkstone13.JPG

danidarkstone14.JPG

danidarkstone15.JPG

you can see this big booty CD and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
There is nothing Alia Malia enjoys more than dressing up and getting fucked to within an inch of her life. Today is no exception as she takes on the biggest cock she has ever attempted while dressed in an alluring cosplay outfit. This submissive slut gets ordered around sexually as he uses her mouth and ass for his pleasure.

aliamalia11.JPG

aliamalia12.JPG

aliamalia13.JPG

aliamalia15.JPG

aliamalia17.JPG

you can see this cosplay sissy and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Jenny Kennedy has been DYING to get feminized and slutty for a big dick alpha. She wants desperately to transition, but her finances, family, and work situations just won't allow it. So she is forced to meet with her favorite guy in a hotel room where she can be the feminized crossdressing sissy slut she has always dreamed of being. Watch her get stuffed with a real cock for the first time in her life!

jennykennedy11.JPG

jennykennedy16.JPG

jennykennedy14.JPG

jennykennedy18.JPG

jennykennedy17.JPG

you can see this tatted up sissy and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Vickie Wonder looks AMAZING all dressed up in super cute lingerie with her hair and makeup done. She is reunited with her favorite lover and the sparks fly immediately! He expertly handles her and fucks her muscle ass hard and smooth while she smiles with pleasure. She hasn't been fucked this good in a long time and it all culminates with him creampieing her sissy pussy.

vickiewonder51.JPG

vickiewonder53.JPG

vickiewonder54.JPG

vickiewonder55.JPG

vickiewonder56.JPG

you can see this latina crossdresser and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE