• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Babysitting Bliss

Alyssa Rose

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
Official Checked Star Member
Finals are next week and I haven't studied really at all.
I should probably get on top of that. Well I'm babysitting for the Smiths' tonight so I can just bring my biology book over there and then once I get Brandy into bed I can hopefully get some studying done.
I wonder if Chris is going to be there at all tonight? He is so fucking hot, But I mean its no wonder Mr & Mrs Smith are like both gorgeous so it only makes sense that their kids would be just as attractive. Kristen and Kevin Smith had their son Chris at 18 so their still fairly young at 38, however Mrs.Smith just had Brandy a couple years ago, I think she's like 3 or 4.

I usually babysit for the smiths whenever they have some black tie affair to go to, Mr. Smith is a very high powered attorney and Mrs.Smith, a stay at home mom. (A trophy wife more or less) I asked why Chris doesn't watch Brandy but Mrs.Smith just says "boys will be boys" as if that's some sort of explanation. I'm supposed to be there at 4 and its coming up on 3 right now. I should wear something hot just in case Chris does decide to pop in. I think I'll wear my pink plaid school girl mini skirt with my white knee highs and pink tee with black vest, yes, that vest scoops right below perfectly enveloping my 36 dd breasts, Chris would have to be crazy not to notice.

Wow, Mrs.Smith is so beautiful. She's probably about 5'7" and her ass is perfect not to mention her tits are as fake and perky as they come. I'm not usually into girls but seeing her walk in with those dimples and that dress and just knowing that she couldn't possibly be wearing underwear turns me on without me even realizing it. Then in walks Mr.Smith and I basically have to hold back from orgasm, he stands about 6'3" with perfect black hair and the bluest piercing eyes I've ever seen. He hugs me hello and his hand rests a little below my lower back yet not quite on my ass, and I want to scream with desire. Mrs.Smith kisses my cheek hello but she misses and brushes my neck instead, the hot air from her mouth makes me so wet I can hardly stand it and I start to wonder if this couple has any idea just how much they turn on this teenage babysitter.

Mrs.Smith starts to run through the normal lists of Doctors numbers and 'just in cases' I smile and tell her to relax and to have a good time. They leave and I start dinner for Brandy, I'm still really turned on and trying my damnedest to not squirm to much in front of her. Before I know it 8 o'clock rolls around and its time for Brandy to go to sleep, I tuck her in and read her "Barbie and the Nutcracker" twice and close the door behind me. I sigh a sigh of relief as I walk into the living room because now I can relieve myself of 4 straight hours of being horny.

I prop myself on the couch and remove my skirt, I start to think about Mr. & Mrs. Smith and what it would be like to watch them together and begin to touch my self, I slide one finger in my already soaking wet pussy and moan just a little before catching myself and putting a pillow over myself as to not wake Brandy. I slip in another finger and with my other hand begin massaging my breast, I'm feeling so good and getting really into it when all of a sudden I hear a voice say, "You should let me help you with that" I look up to see Chris smiling, his pants already off and his dick already hard in anticipation. The thought of being with him was almost to much to handle, I grabbed his ass and threw him on the couch and immediately slid myself down on top of him, He felt so good and I loved being in control. I heard him gasp and I knew he was enjoying every second. I started going faster and faster as I let my tits bounce up and down in his face. His hands were all over my body exploring every inch and my mouth was between his neck and mouth tasting different parts of him at different times. I felt his dick growing and I knew he was going to cum. I moved my hips in a circular motion and he exploded inside me. I kissed him and said "hi" he smiled, said "hey" & I climbed off of him.

I started to get dressed as he did the same. He said that he was supposed to be at a friends tonight and he had just come home for his toothbrush and backpack when he saw me and instantly got turned on. I smiled and thanked him for helping me out. He left and I tried to focus on my biology work but my pussy was still aching and I was really still quite horny but I knew the Smiths would be back at any moment so I didn't dare try to masturbate again.

The clock reads 12:30 and the Smith's just got home, I usually charge them 10 bucks an hour so that should be what like 85? Mrs.Smith reaches into her purse and pulls out 5 hundred dollar bills, she must have noticed how big my eyes got because she placed her manicured hand on my shoulder and calmly said, "I have a question Id like to ask you but I want you to know that its 100% okay to say no okay?"
Intrigued yet a little nervous I shyly shake my head yes and she kind of stammers a bit before blurting out that her and Mr.Smith find me extremely attractive with my huge tits and young pussy and she wants to know if I'd be interested in sleeping with her and her husband.

I don't know whether this is real or a dream, I want this that's for sure but what if its a trap? What if this is them trying to figure out if their babysitter is a freak or not? Oh what the hell, "Okay" I coyly say. Yeah? she asks with that smile and I drop my skirt and remove my shirt and say "yeah."

"Kevin, uhm Kevin honey get in here" Mrs. Smith calls from the kitchen. When Mr.Smith walks in he looks me up and down and I see the bulge in his pants grow. Mrs.Smith asks who I'd like to start with and I don't waste time with words I just walk over to her. She takes my hand and leads me to their bedroom, Mr.Smith isn't far behind. Mrs.Smith lies me on the bed and removes her clothes, I'm breath taken by the sight of her, She moves her mouth to my breast and I moan, Mr Smith removes his pants and starts touching himself, glancing at him from the bed I notice how big he is and wonder if i'm going to be able to handle all of him. Mrs.Smith moves lower and lower and starts to lick my pussy, her tongue is moving rapidly, circling around my clit and she's perfect, I start to move my hips from side to side and I know I'm about to cum its almost more than I can take. All of a sudden Mr.Smith gets up and taps her on the shoulder, she moves they kiss and he starts to kiss my neck, I'm so turned on and I kiss his lips, our tongues dart around together and I want to feel his huge cock inside me.

He pushes down and I'm overcome with a mix of pain and pleasure, he starts calling me names, telling me ''what a naughty little slut I am'' and this turns me on even more. He grabs my hair and flips me over to wear hes fucking me from behind, he slaps my perfect round ass and starts to breath heavy and I can tell hes going to cum, I tell him I want him to cum on my tits, he turns me around again and pumps faster and harder until he pulls out and sprays his sticky wet cum all over me and just then Mrs.Smith lets out a moan, removes her fingers from her pussy and licks them one by one with a wicked smile on her face. I lay there smiling, completely satisfied.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Hmm... It just got a lot warmer....