• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Lena Paul

dscf3163.jpg

dscf3243.jpg

dscf3494.jpg

dscf3360.jpg

usman19

Sybil

Sybil has a dilemma her friends all seem to be good at fucking but she is lacking sexual experience. I'm more than willing to help her. They Start by rubbing her tight pussy. I get her ready by eating her pussy. She is surprised by her my giant cock. She's going to get all the experience she needs with me. She chokes on my giant cock and then slips in her tight inexperienced pussy. She screams in delight.

bbc17668013.jpg

bbc17668059.jpg

bbc17668134.jpg

bbc17668097.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Channy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Customer Service Representative
Pictures: 625 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Channy and I am 27 years old, and even though I've never done any type of modeling before, I had a really good time at the shoot and I am glad that my pictures turned out looking good! I think that's it's cool that I have a bunch of nude modeling pictures of myself. I've certainly never seen myself in those types of poses before, so it was very cool seeing myself modeling! As far as how I became a model for the True Amateur Models site, I went out the other day to the Olive Garden restaurant, but before I was seated, I had to wait for a table to be available. While I was outside sitting on the bench, Ray was out there as well and he started a conversation with me. He seemed like a nice enough guy and all, so I figured I'd talk to him before my table was made available. He just came over to me and started talking to me about the restaurant and he was commenting on how much he enjoyed eating there. We continued to talk about different things, and all of a sudden, he brought up modeling nude and he told me about his site! He took out his cell phone and showed me his site.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

The first thing that really stood out to me was that these girls looked like they really didn't do modeling on any sort of professional level, and I remember telling him that it was pretty cool that he does shoots with all types of different looking girls! When I arrived back home, I logged onto my computer and browsed through the site. I kept imagining myself being one of the models on the site and it seemed exciting! I called him a couple of days later and told him that doing a shoot would be a lot of fun, so he went ahead and set the shoot up!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-asian-nude-channy-model.html

usman19

Kelsie Monroe -

Kelsie Monroe has returned from her hiatus and she’s hornier than ever. On top of that, her ass seems to have gotten even bigger. Watching her perfect ass bounce is hypnotizing. She decided to go ahead an twerk in the middle of the street as several cars drove by. From there, we headed over to the location for her to get the proper fucking that she deserves. I'm the one in charge of properly fucking her. Her pussy was penetrated in several different positions before busting a huge load all over her face.

I was so happy to see her again in my life, it has been so long. You can imagine how much horny feelings i had build up for her down the months she has been away. Soon as she took my cock in her mouth she so appreciative of tasting dick again

ap17680193.jpg

ap17680279.jpg

I pulled her hair tightly to show how much i missed her and to never leave again

ap17680454.jpg

Squeezing her juicy ass to see how ripe it is. Kelsie loves the horny attention and loves that i have retained my horny lust for her like before if not alot more.

ap17680398.jpg

Kelsie was horny for cock from her return and i was horny for her. Kelsie knew how i felt with how thick and warm my cum was which went all over her satisfied face soon as it came out my hard dick. My cock expressed them feelings way better than my words could. She was left hungry and not able to wait for her next load. I was left eagerly waiting for my next opportunity with her.
ap17680511.jpg

usman19

Abella Danger

What a nice piece of ass you've got there, Abella Danger. Would you mind wrapping it in shimmering blue latex? Wiggle it for me your man, tease me until I loses it? Do you mind if i rip the glossy sheet to have VIP access to your oily butt? There you go, Abella, naked and wet, horny as fuck, her asshole eager to take my hard dick. It's a pleasure to watch you squirt all over the place, and a delight to hear you moan as your guy pounds you beyond measure.

0061.jpg

Abella eager to see me while hiding between the latex, with her finger tells me to approach her. Me with my hard excited dick approaches her and looking at amazement at her ass had to oil it up. Cos it was so juicy to have my way with. I oil it up real nice and wrap that latex on her ass real tight, so i can just kiss and lick and munch her delicious ass real good. That desire to have my lips touching her ass made me with rip that latex on her ass so i can try again with my lips. We both felt it was way better. Her ass tasted better for my lips
0091.jpg

I pulled her out of that latex curtain and i wanted to use all my attention on her legs and she has dangerous curves too. While she has her arms wrapped around me i took the oil to oil her legs, but some of it was slipping on to her ass and dripping off on the floor. I was hammering my cock into her and i was wanting to do stand and carry and have her bounce on my cock, but it felt Abella didn't want that. She was about to cum while her legs was slipping out of my hands. I fingered her so much that she squirted and placed her gorgeous leg back into my hands. This pleases this leg man.
0096.jpg

I wanted to finish her off her on the sofa. I spread her legs which was really complimented in them boots and shoved my dick in her ass. It was so hard to not suck on her tits with them gorgeous breasts near my eyeline. I squeezed them though.
0113.jpg

Towards the end i blasted my cum all over her face with her mouth wide open, she expected it going into her mouth. "Oh my god, you are amazing" she says with that amazing load all over her face and hair. That smile and laugh only she can do she was about to say "You're are so fucking....." but i stopped her mid sentence and shoved my cock deep into her mouth and pulled her in towards me. Once i took it out, she finished what she was about to say which was "Perfect. You are so fucking perfect" while licking her lips and face for any cum she can lick off.
0145.jpg

usman19

Gia Derza - TEACHING HER SOME DISCIPLINE

As Gia Derza's new step-father, she doesn't get along with me. As a career military man, I'm very strict and cold, and no matter how hard Gia tries, she can never seem to appease me. i have so many ridiculous rules that Gia finds it hard to keep track of what she can and can't do.

When she comes home one day from staying overnight at a friend's, i confront her very angrily . She's confused since she's been allowed to stay with this friend before, so what's changed? I revealed that i never knew that this friend was a boy, it suddenly made more sense to a exasperated Gia. I was being overbearing! Maybe it'd be easier to follow for her to follow my rules if i'd lighten up once and awhile.

I didn't respond well to this, demanding that she shows me the respect i deserves. Things get even more heated when i insisted that she needs to be punished for being so mouthy -- starting with a spanking.

113355_008.jpg

Gia is stunned and tries to resist, but she feels like she has little choice once i remind her that i puts the roof over her and her mother's heads. If she doesn't want to be kicked out onto the streets, she WILL be a good girl and submit to me...

113355_021.jpg

113355_029.jpg

113355_028.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lenna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 570 High Resolution Pictures And More Coming!

I met this amateur teen babe at a music festival the other day over at the community park! I was just walking around looking for a new amateur girl to shoot, and I noticed that there was an empty seat in the audience where the bands were getting ready to take the stage. And of course, I also noticed the girl who was sitting beside that empty seat ...and that was Lenna! I thought that she was an adorable and cute girl, so I decided to speak with her about becoming one of my models! She told me that she was 18 years old and had absolutely no experience in nude modeling.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

So yeah, Lenna is definitely a fresh and very amateur girl! I hope that you guys like her amateur nude modeling pictures, and be sure to check back for more stuff coming out from Lenna! Lenna has a total amount of 570 high resolution and large photos in the members area, but that number will grow much higher since I am planning on shooting Lenna a few more times!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lenna-model.html