• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Mia Melano - High Life

Mia doesn't feel guilty at all and has no intention of stopping - in fact, she wants to push it even further. With my wife out of town for the week, she wanted to see exactly what my wife sees every day and what she is missing out on. Now that Mia is standing in my home and there is no chance of them getting caught. With a few hours before i arrives home, she makes the most of every second. When i arrives home from work, i find her more than ready to make the most of our time together.

Mia makes herself at home opening that bottle while naked and i wouldn't want it any other way. Coming home to her like that naked is any guys dream. She later goes to check out my clothes that she wants to wear. As much as she likes being naked, she likes the feeling of someone taking her clothes off even if its a shirt unbuttoned and just hanging off her.

ezgif-4-2484683834f66bkvh.gif

Sound

Mia loves a hands free blowjob
19656931.gif

Sound

When she begs she is going to cum
25470731.gif

Sound

She rides my cock good in reverse cowgirl to the point she tilts her head back and soon as she wants to slip off my cock she feels a hard poke in her pussy as she slips off to see me face to face
25471091.gif

Sound

Rub her pussy to make her reach orgasm, making her tits wobble leaving me to gobe at them wanting to suck on them
22332901.gif

Sound

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Freya from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 09
Employment: Cashier

Hey guys! My name is Freya and I am 25 years old. I am so excited to be on a website modeling nude! It was so much fun shooting and I love how my modeling pictures turned out! I've never had nude pictures of myself before, and not only that, I am planning on shooting with Ray a few more times too, so be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me! My hobbies are going to the beach, working out over at the local gym, playing sports, and listening to music. As far as how I met Ray and became a model for his website, I was having my car looked at over at the mechanic down the street from where I live, and while I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my car repairs to be done, Ray was the only other person in the room, and not only that, we had to wait at least 30 minutes for the work to be done, so it allowed plenty of time for Ray to discuss nude modeling with me, as well as to talk about other a lot of other things as well.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

My first impression after checking out the True Amateur Models website was ...Wow! There are so many different looking types of models on this website! I think that makes the website pretty unique, and cool to have different types of amateur girls, as opposed to having one certain type of look or something. The models are so real looking and natural. You can tell they're real amateur girls just like me. The pictures are also really clear and they consist of high-resolution images, so I am very happy with my nude modeling pictures! When Ray told me about the modeling, I really wanted to do it because I've never had nude pictures of myself in the nude before! I mean, I go to the gym and I work out hard to maintain my body, so why not show it off? Well anyway, I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-modeling-freya-trueamateurmodels.html

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Adira Allure

05.jpg

Been stroking my cock nice and hard for her while she was doing her thing. She says "Are you ready for me to sit on that fat fucking cock?" while stroking my cock i say "Yes."
She further says "Nice and hard for me?" before she sits like a princess on her throne which is my cock.
41.jpg

39.jpg

62.jpg

Adira while feeling so good begs me to cum when she feels my warm cum seeping into her pussy and when i unload it drips out of her pussy on my body in which she cleans it up while satisfied.
80.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kristy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 800 high Resolution Pictures

My name is Kristy and I am 18 years old. I just moved out to Florida from Washington, so I wanted to go out and meet some people! I also needed to find a job too so that I could have some money to spend. After about 2 weeks, I found a job working at a fast-food place. I work the cash register during the evening shift. I remember one night, a photographer guy (Ray) came into the restaurant and I took his order. The business was very slow at that particular time because we were near closing time. Ray and I stood there talking to each other about Washington, and he asked me how I liked Florida. You know ...just small talk. He also asked me how I like working at my new job, and I told him that it was okay. He started talking to me about his amateur modeling website, and then he asked me if I would be interested in scheduling a modeling shoot! I really didn't know what to say, but the whole idea did seem like a lot of fun!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I haven't taken my clothes off in front of that many guys because I've only had 3 boyfriends, but he assured me that everything was professional. I was still very skeptical though because I didn't even know him! To make a long store short, I programmed his phone number into my phone, and the next day I looked over the TrueAmateurModels.com website. Wow! The more I looked at all of those girls, the more I wanted to be one of them! I went over to his house a couple of days later, after thinking more about it, and we did the modeling shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kristy-trueamateurmodels.html