What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: Why Do Some Fellas Look Good With A Mustache And Others Look Like A Narc From The 1970s?

Why Do Some Fellas Look Good With A Mustache And Others Look Like A Narc From The 1970s?

I fall into the latter category. Not sure if it's something to do with my nose or mouth or something else. I either go clean shaven or grow a full-on Jihadi beard. My dad was lucky as he grew an amazing evil black mustache.

Proctor In Admiralty Jack Davenport's Avatar

Re: Why Do Some Fellas Look Good With A Mustache And Others Look Like A Narc From The 1970s?

Do heterosexual men grow mustaches?
    (ps: @Adam why is there a quote from me in your sig and when did I say that) freeones_regina

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs. El Diablo Blanco's Avatar

Re: Why Do Some Fellas Look Good With A Mustache And Others Look Like A Narc From The 1970s?

Yes, we do.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that, it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting. Rey C.'s Avatar

Jeff Gordon realized that he looked like a child predator and either went clean shaven or grew out the scruffy look after that "unfortunate" grooming choice in the 90's.

Then you've got people like Jim Brown. As one heterosexual man to another, I can say, dude looked good with a 'stache. Course, even if he didn't, who would have the balls to say anything? Even at 80 something, he could still probably knock you out with one punch. Plus, any guy who banged Raquel Welch til she couldn't walk straight for days, gets respect forever.

I would throw Charles Bronson in there too. But he sometimes took on a Frito Bandito look with his 'stache.

My dad looked good with a moustache. Me? I have to include a goatee to look right.
    "Don't tell me what I can't do!" -- John Locke