Chapter Two

After about two weeks of this, I knew I would have to get relief somewhere. I spent some time with my little black book trying to arrange a liaison to relieve the pressure in my balls. I was jacking off about three times a day, but this wasn't enough. I had no luck. Everyone was either out of town or didn't want to see me. I did tend to burn bridges sometimes. I went to bed that night with a heavy aching groin.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I started to dream about Cyndi after that first day on the beach. Vivid wet dreams where I would wake gasping and sweating, my cum drenching the sheets. These weren't just run of the mill wet dreams. In these dreams we engaged in every depraved type of sex act I had ever participated in. And I have participated in a lot. This wasn't lovey-dovey type sex, it was raunchy, hot, sweaty, kinky sex. Many times we weren't the only two participants in these scenarios. I reveled in watching my daughter's slutty behavior in these dreams. In my dreams she fucked me and just about every man and woman I know while I cheered her on.

I sleep naked. My house is an older one, which doesn't have air conditioning. I usually leave the windows open and listen to the sound of the waves and feel the cool breeze off the ocean against my naked skin. I left my reading lamp on and let the sound of the surf lull me to sleep that night with the hope that my dreams would not star my daughter.

Of course, this was not to be. I went to sleep and began to dream. We walked together into the sex party. Everyone was wearing black party masks over their eyes. Cyndi took off a long coat to reveal herself wearing a skintight see-through lace body suit. Every man in there was looking at her. Every man there wanted to fuck her. I sat down in a chair and she knelt before me and took my cock out of my pants. I felt her hot wet mouth engulf me and start sucking. Her technique was perfect because I had taught her well.

I slowly came awake in that strange state between waking and sleeping. I could hear the surf pounding outside my window. I could smell the salt air. I could still feel the hot wet mouth sucking my cock. I had a death grip on the hair at the back of my daughter's head while I fucked her talented mouth. It took all my willpower to pull her up off my cock.

"What the hell are you doing, Cyndi?"

"Daddy, I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "I haven't had a cock inside me for two weeks and it's driving me crazy! I've wanted to fuck you since I was a little girl Daddy. I've noticed the way you've been looking at me. Was I wrong?"

"No, you weren't wrong."

I grabbed her by the hair again and guided her mouth back to my cock, giving in to my baser passions. I growled low in my throat as she sucked me halfway down and grabbed my balls. I bucked my hips, cumming down her throat in record time.

"Yeah. Drink Daddy's cum Cyndi. Drink it all down."

She did. I pulled her up and rolled her under me, taking her mouth with my own. I could taste my cum as I kissed her deeply. She was naked, and I was finally able to give into the temptation to run my hands over her body. I could see her totally revealed for the first time in the low light from my reading lamp. I worked my way down, fondling and kissing her breasts while my fingers sought out her liquid center. She was hot and wet, writhing under me. Her cunt was dripping in arousal. Her cunt hair, blond and soft, was trimmed so it was almost bare, the mark of a slut if I ever saw one. I stored that information away for later use. I had better things to do, like teasing her clit while I sucked on her breasts.

I worked my way down her body, spreading her legs as I brought my mouth to her. Her heels dug into the bed and she thrust her cunt in my face. I slicked my tongue up her slit, latching on and sucking her clit. She moaned, "Oh, Daddy, Daddy, yesss." I was well experienced at giving a woman oral pleasure. I was well experienced in giving many different types of pleasure, for that matter. I was planning to give Cyndi the full benefit of that experience. Every perverted depraved ounce of it.

"Daddy, fuck me please, fuck me. I want your cock inside me so bad."

I decided to torture her a bit. My member was already ready to go again, bouncing back admirably from the toe curling climax my daughter had given me with her mouth. I licked and sucked her, pressing my fingers inside her to feel her flutter when she came.

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm cumming. You're making me cum so hard Daddy. Fuck me, fuck me please. I can't stand it."

I rose up to my knees. I took her legs and put them over my shoulders, positioning my cock at the entrance to her cunt. I am very well endowed, a fact that makes me welcome at every sex party in the city. I watched with pleasure as my cockhead split my daughter's cunt open. I thrust inside her tight channel. It gave up inches grudgingly while my little slut moaned and begged me to fuck her deeper.

"God, Daddy, you're cock's so big. It feels soooo good Daddy."

"Daddy's gonna fill you up right, girl. You haven't really been fucked before, honey. I'm gonna show you how it's done."

I fucked my cock in and out of her tight passage until I was in to the hilt. I leaned down and took her mouth as I began to thrust in earnest. Three thrusts were all it took to have her squealing and cumming all over me. Her tight cunt clamped down on me like a vice. I gritted my teeth and rode her through it. I didn't want to give into my need to cum. I wanted her to climax a couple of times before I pumped her full. Always keep 'em cumming back for more, is my motto.

"Daddy feels you cumming on his cock baby, cum hard for me now."

"Mmmmm, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy."

She couldn't seem to be able to coherently string words together anymore. I liked that. I was fucking her silly. I pumped her and ground my pelvis against her clit and rode her through another climax before I gave in. I threw my head back and shouted as I pumped my seed into her.

I collapsed beside her on the bed, drawing her into my arms. "God, I've been wanting to fuck you night and day since the day you got off the plane."

"Daddy, I've never been fucked like that before."

"Yeah, Daddy's good isn't he? Told you I was going to show you how it's done."

"Daddy, you're going to get a swelled head!"

"Speaking of swelled head. Suck me hard again, little vixen. I'm not through with you yet."

I took her from behind that time, rolling her clit between my fingers. She had several convulsive screaming orgasms before I let myself climax. We fell asleep in each other's arms. The first time in weeks I slept without dreaming.