Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: What size boobs do you like?

  1. #1
    Look at me, I'm a newbie! markbish18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    What size boobs do you like?

    I love small boobs or medium about the size of the third? Who likes what?

  2. #2
    19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    7,373
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    The size of the third? That sounds like a Yoda quote. "Mm, the size of the third, it is."
    "Honestly, I just want to do some bowling. Bowling for dicks!" -FreeOnes_Regina

  3. #3
    Approved Content Owner zipper_666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TrueAmateurModels.com
    Posts
    11,182
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    22877

    Arrow Re: What size boobs do you like?

    I like a lot of different types of boobs. I mostly prefer small to medium sizes though.

  4. #4
    If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her! Torre82min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,516
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    25918

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    Titless or gigantic.
    It is these inbetween sizes that just annoy me.
    But, see.. I have this logic that whenever I look for porn, they only have tiny or gigantic dicks... so why shouldnt I expect that in return?
    Normal isnt good enough, anymore. Because noone spoke up and stopped this bullshit from happening.
    *do a search for Asian chicks*
    OH, what a surprise. Gigantic dicks in tiny Asian pussy. Everbody's fetish is 'RUIN HER!'? Negative.

  5. #5
    1,000 posts to go for my own user title! Rane1071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tanelorn
    Posts
    9,257
    Rep Power
    449306

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    I like 'em all, from itty bitty's to largish. Well as long as they don't have to carry them around in a wheel barrow that is.

  6. #6
    19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    7,373
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Torre82min View Post
    Titless or gigantic.
    It is these inbetween sizes that just annoy me.
    But, see.. I have this logic that whenever I look for porn, they only have tiny or gigantic dicks... so why shouldnt I expect that in return?
    Normal isnt good enough, anymore. Because noone spoke up and stopped this bullshit from happening.
    *do a search for Asian chicks*
    OH, what a surprise. Gigantic dicks in tiny Asian pussy. Everbody's fetish is 'RUIN HER!'? Negative.
    Can I have some of your pot?
    "Honestly, I just want to do some bowling. Bowling for dicks!" -FreeOnes_Regina

  7. #7
    Look at me, I'm a newbie! markbish18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeOnes_Adam View Post
    The size of the third? That sounds like a Yoda quote. "Mm, the size of the third, it is."
    Yes, my master))

  8. #8
    Porn First! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,619
    Rep Power
    190330

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    Natural, pretty small and firm.
    Remy LaCroix, Jenna Haze, Tori Black and pre-surgery Teagan Presley is my best refernceses.

  9. #9
    19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    7,373
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by thexflash View Post
    Natural, pretty small and firm.
    Remy LaCroix, Jenna Haze, Tori Black and pre-surgery Teagan Presley is my best refernceses.
    Great fucking line up. I'd agree with this list for days. I never noticed Teagan's as I never really watched her scenes but, now that I'm looking, those were great pre-boob job.
    "Honestly, I just want to do some bowling. Bowling for dicks!" -FreeOnes_Regina

  10. #10
    Porn First! thexflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,619
    Rep Power
    190330

    Re: What size boobs do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeOnes_Adam View Post
    Great fucking line up. I'd agree with this list for days. I never noticed Teagan's as I never really watched her scenes but, now that I'm looking, those were great pre-boob job.
    Yeah.... A real shame she had them "done".

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •