What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: Post your best Halloween Memories!

19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post your best Halloween Memories!

Cause why not? It's coming!

I remember winning a costume contest as school with my two cousins. We got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place! This was back in the day when schools allowed such things to happen, when people didn't act offended by every little thing. I thought our costumes were kinda shitty, but our parents did it all from scratch, and looking back, they weren't bad looking. Beats the traditional red Power Ranger, Batman, and scream ghost that seems to be the constant now. I don't know if that's my best, but it was a fun time.

Get spooky, kids!
    "Honestly, I just want to do some bowling. Bowling for dicks!" -FreeOnes_Regina

1,000 posts to go for my own user title! Rane1071's Avatar

Re: Post your best Halloween Memories!

And just what were you supposed to be last year young man?

19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rane1071 View Post
    And just what were you supposed to be last year young man?

Our members?
    "Honestly, I just want to do some bowling. Bowling for dicks!" -FreeOnes_Regina

1,000 posts to go for my own user title! Rane1071's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreeOnes_Adam View Post
    Our members?
    Touche'.

You really have come a long way haven't you?

Shaving cream wars. TPing houses. Cherry bombs in mail boxes. Chucking baggies full of urine at cars
    I'm lucky I didn't end up spending my so-called adult life in juvenile hall

Banned

I won a contest at a Hooters restaurant dressed up as a navy fighter pilot. I had the oxygen mask, helmet, knee boards, chaps and everything. The stupid bitch says “ our next contestant is Tom Cruise”. No cunt, I am supposed to be a naval aviator not Tom Cruise. Totally ruined it for me.

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. John_8581's Avatar

Music for the thread.

This is amazing. The "transformation" of Bobby Pickett

Troll Hall of Fame and Captain of the Douchepatrol Ace Boobtoucher's Avatar
    Purchasing more talcum powder at Albertson's.
    Blog Entries

Thirty four years ago; Urbandale, Iowa. Me, my younger brother Sam and my best friend Joel went trick or treating in the Des Moines' suburb. We dressed in camouflage and told people we were "Army guys." Joel and I were 14 and Sam was 12, so we were all probably a little too old for that activity, but free candy is free candy. After we'd collected enough candy to send us all into diabetic shock we decided to be a little mischievous. We grabbed my BB gun and hunkered down in the woods near the main road into our housing development. We sniped a couple cars and tried to get a few neighborhood kids as well.

My buddy Joel plinked a sedan pretty good in the tail light and almost instantly, they jammed on the brakes and two guys get out of the car and start searching the area with flashlights. Sam and Joel bolted before they were out of the car. I froze under a few trees but managed to bury myself under a layer of fallen leaves. The guys searched for about fifteen minutes and one of them came within three feet of my location, but they gave up and drove on.

My brother went straight to our house and Joel got a little confused and found a blue star home (ostensibly, blue star homes were safe places where a kid could go if they weren't feeling safe or they got lost. This was in the wake of the whole Johnny Gosch missing child thing and it's when parents really started clamping down on unsupervised activities. So, lucky for Joel, he was able to go to one of them and use their phone to get my parents to pick him up).

I got home shortly after Sam and before Joel, with the BB gun intact and to this day no one has ever heard this story outside of us three. Well, I'm sure Joel blabbed to his wife. But nobody else has any idea.
    I guess dissent is going to be the truest form of patriotism again. It's kind of funny because for the last eight years dissent has been racism.

I'm only doing this because some Teutonic Twunt forced my hand:**AHOTY 2019 NOMINEE THREAD**