What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Is this supposed to be good? I was enjoying the intro and then now that i've started, kinda seems like a slow version of Dynasty Warriors. Plop you down in the middle of unlimited orcs and uruks and have at it. Ehhh.

Does this get good? What am I missing?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

yeah, it gets good. It's showcase feature is the "nemesis" systems where Uruks you defeat or defeat you in battle remember and adapt and seek revenge or taunt you for it.

I enjoyed the heck out of this game.

The story is meh, I guess, though the setting is epic middle earth. Some of the chain attacks you upgrade to are f'n awesome.
    Gun Spread 60 H Y Option The run & shoot is back at Manoa.

I'll keep pushing on. I have a slight case of OCD, so that makes me have the need to be a completionist. Every artifact and shit, I basically have to do. I feel like that's stopping me from progressing through the story at a fast enough pace to be honest as well. Remember, I'm also deep into Witcher 3 land and I've been spoiled.

Special Operations FOX-HOUND L3ggy's Avatar

It's an okay game, but it comes nowhere near The Witcher 3. There's also no Roach
    Courtesy of HeartBroker Productions, Inc.
    When Winter Comes With All It's Might Only The Wolves Shall Howl In The Night

I'm getting better at it. It's OK I guess. More than a little one dimensional, but its OK to pick up for a couple hours here and there. Needs moar story.

Shadow of War is way more in-depth, the story is better if non-canonical, the battles are more epic, the nemesis system has been greatly expanded. The fall of Minas Ithil (SPOILER ALERT) is really cool and there's some legendary beasties - I like what they did with Shelob, if you know what I mean. Getting killed by some low-life worm-infested orc and watching him talk shit over your lifeless corpse will make you cross Mordor itself to stomp a boot in his ass as payback..

It was so in-depth, I never finished it.
    Gun Spread 60 H Y Option The run & shoot is back at Manoa.

Quote Originally Posted by animus fox View Post
    Shadow of War is way more in-depth, the story is better if non-canonical, the battles are more epic, the nemesis system has been greatly expanded. The fall of Minas Ithil (SPOILER ALERT) is really cool and there's some legendary beasties - I like what they did with Shelob, if you know what I mean. Getting killed by some low-life worm-infested orc and watching him talk shit over your lifeless corpse will make you cross Mordor itself to stomp a boot in his ass as payback..

It was so in-depth, I never finished it.
    Haha, noted! I have to admit, now that I'm getting used to the control, I have been playing it quite a bit. Its still kinda brainless, but its fun in its own right. Usually I'm not a fan of stealth games (barely able to handle The Last of Us), but this one doesn't punish you as bad if you decide you want to chain up a 50 hit chain. I've been streaming it on twitch even :P

We'll see how it goes. Curious about the follow up now.