Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

  1. #1
    Moderator georges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    europe
    Age
    40
    Posts
    39,842
    Rep Power
    0

    Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/16/h...-great-flawed/
    So typical from Obama's best and biggest muppet who is ridiculing himself . Because the "yes we can't" slogan was something to believe in???:

  2. #2
    Mom, I feel funny down there
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    1916

    Re: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    It is hard to imagine the good times coming back unfortunately

  3. #3
    Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,856
    Rep Power
    80637

    Re: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    “This sort of thinking, this ‘Make America Great’ mindset is not only flawed, it’s rooted in fear. And it favors an imagined past over a realistic future,”

    Exactly. Conservatives are fantasizing about the past, abouyt some mythical America that never existed in the first place. They don't even agree about the decade they refer too : some say the '80, when Reagan was in office, others say the 70' when Nixon (and later Ford) was in office, and some even go as far in the past as the '50, under Eisenhower

    Quote Originally Posted by cometbird
    It is hard to imagine the good times coming back unfortunately
    Define "the good times" : When was it ? What made them "good times" ?

  4. #4
    Moderator georges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    europe
    Age
    40
    Posts
    39,842
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    “This sort of thinking, this ‘Make America Great’ mindset is not only flawed, it’s rooted in fear. And it favors an imagined past over a realistic future,”

    Exactly. Conservatives are fantasizing about the past, abouyt some mythical America that never existed in the first place. They don't even agree about the decade they refer too : some say the '80, when Reagan was in office, others say the 70' when Nixon (and later Ford) was in office, and some even go as far in the past as the '50, under Eisenhower

    Define "the good times" : When was it ? What made them "good times" ?
    Good times meaning full employment , strong economical growth, no obama care, strong illegal immigration control and a strong judiciary but certainly not a liberal socialist based America like during the Obama Notrauma's presidency with lots of illegals, unwilling to work social security, social housing and free heath care leech offs and add to this huge debt and big unemployment.

  5. #5
    Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,856
    Rep Power
    80637

    Re: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    Quote Originally Posted by georges View Post
    Good times meaning full employment , strong economical growth, no obama care, strong illegal immigration control and a strong judiciary but certainly not a liberal socialist based America like during the Obama Notrauma's presidency with lots of illegals, unwilling to work social security, social housing and free heath care leech offs and add to this huge debt and big unemployment.
    One word : When ?

  6. #6
    ...keeps forgetting to remove his buttplug. pool_hustler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SF bay area
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    65477

    Re: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    One word : When ?
    When women, fags, negroes, spics and towel heads knew their place.

  7. #7
    Mrs. Sadie Adler sean miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Shady Belle
    Posts
    16,780
    Rep Power
    48910

    Re: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    Quote Originally Posted by pool_hustler View Post
    When women, fags, negroes, spics and towel heads knew their place.
    ^ it's this garbage that people get fed up with liberals.

  8. #8
    Moderator georges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    europe
    Age
    40
    Posts
    39,842
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Holder ridicules ‘make america great’ mindset as ‘flawed’

    Quote Originally Posted by animus fox View Post
    ^ it's this garbage that people get fed up with liberals.
    Very true

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •