What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: Success! Finally Found A Good Cheap Portable Emulator Game System From The China!

Success! Finally Found A Good Cheap Portable Emulator Game System From The China!

I have become a bit of a collector of cheap Chinese portable game systems. They are usually loaded with games and emulators but many times the games don't run well. Recently, I bought something called the Retrogame RS-97 Pro (AKA K101 Pro). This thing has tons of games but it uses the built-in OpenDingux firmware which makes everything run better. It's not perfect but it's pretty good and well worth the money considering all you get with the system. The build quality, D-Pad, and buttons are nice, and the shoulder buttons are not the best but still way improved over the original RS-97. Battery life even seems decent.

https://funnyplaying.com/collections...-1-ivory-white

Re: Success! Finally Found A Good Cheap Portable Emulator Game System From The China!

Sorry, too lazy to look, but exactly what does it play & how much does it cost?

Re: Success! Finally Found A Good Cheap Portable Emulator Game System From The China!

Quote Originally Posted by tvstrip View Post
    It has emulators up to and including PS1 with 3000 built in games in a portable console that costs $67.

I also just bought a fake Chinese Color Gameboy named the Kong Feng GB Boy Colour. I have a number of Gameboy and Gameboy Color carts around that I want to play. Also, the Nintendo Color Gameboy is not backlit but the GB Boy Colour is. Got it off eBay for $38.

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I also just bought a fake Chinese Color Gameboy named the Kong Feng GB Boy Colour. I have a number of Gameboy and Gameboy Color carts around that I want to play. Also, the Nintendo Color Gameboy is not backlit but the GB Boy Colour is. Got it off eBay for $38.

It's sad when knockoffs start being better quality than the real thing. At least in this instance I can give the Gameboy a little bit of leeway considering the tech when it was made.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever Torre82min's Avatar
    This is America. Dont catch you slippin up.
    Blog Entries

I wish I could say the GB was a good system, but it was too expensive for the time, (AA batteries every time you wanna play it for a day?!) the games were mostly shovelware (like the Wii/WiiU) and the non-backlit screen really killed it for trips/vacations/eating at the restaurant with mom+pop.

But I would actually love to revisit the system on a similar form-factor with backlighting.. and no 30-50$ price tag per game. Geesh, I was just a kid. I had maybe 6 games at most, for it. Tetris included.

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. ~~whimsy~~'s Avatar

I'm not sure about a ps1 game on that type of screen.
    I love you, ONO/ I need you, CHA CHA-- Stereo Total

19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tvstrip View Post
    What happened to the world? It took longer to type that than to click the link! :P

Quote Originally Posted by FreeOnes_Adam View Post
    What happened to the world? It took longer to type that than to click the link! :P
    Didn't think it was a order page with all that info.

One thing I didn't see is whether it has cheat code support. I know Adam will frown upon this, but with over 5000 games I think you'd need a little boost to actually play through before the system (or you) break down.