What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Girls that jerked me off

All hail the FO Cult Mother! Tripod's Avatar

Re: Girls that jerked me off

I didnt hear from Tina for a coupls of days. When she came over it was saturday night and she was dressed up and looked amaxing. She said i am supposed to be going out for dinner with the girls. I then got a text from Laura saying can i come over. I texted back saying out with the boys. Call over tomorrow. She texted back ok. Tina made us a drink and said we can relax we have until late. I said cool. We had a few drinks and i could not take my eyes of her she was sexy as hell. She said lets go upstairs and unwind. I said cool i am horny as fuck. She laughed and said i know i can see it on your face. She said im pretty horny too. She took off her dress and i took off her bra. Her tits are prefect. She took off her knickers but let her stockings on. She wanked me off before sucking my dick. I then licked her pussy and clit until she came. She lay back and said come here. She guided my big cock into her pussy. I said are you sure you want to do this. She said its not cheating if its educational. She told me what to do and to go faster, harder, slower etc. She then bent over and said fuck me hard. I fucked her hard and deep from behind it was so nice. She came hard. She then rode me facing me and facing away until she came again. She told me what to do. She then wanked and sucked my cock until i came. She swallowed my cum. Afterwards she said you are a great fuck. I said really she said you are amazing. I said it is easy fucking you. We drank more and smoked some weed. We fucked again. She showed me some more positions and i fucked her for about 40 mins before i came. She came a number of times. She kissed me as she left and said that was an amazing evening. I was on such a high and it wasnt just the weed. I felt like a huge weight had being lifted off my shoulders.

Laura came over one afternoon. We smoked some weed and we were both horny as fuck. We both stripped off. I lifted her on top of a glass table and started licking her pussy. She really got off on it. I said i want to fuck you. She said do you now. I said so bad. She said what you waiting for then. I said i thiught you dont do that. She laughed i do do that. I slid my big cock into her tight pussy. I was fucking her nice and slow. She is so skinny and small i didnt want to hurt her. She looked at me and said i thought you were going to fuck me. I said i am. She said do it then. I started fucking her harder, faster and deeper. It was so nice. She said fuck me harder. I was soon banging the shit out of her and she loved it. She came a couple of times. I got so carried away i put a finger in her ass and it turned her on more. After she came the second time she wanked me off and sucked me until i came on her face. We both were buzzing after. Lauras phone rang and she left straight away.

Tina called in about an hour after Laura left. She said i have being feeling guilty fucking you. I said I will be gone soon so you can forget it ever happened. She said i guess you have a point. We smoked a j and i was feeling horny. When Tina wasnt looking i got my cock out. She didnt see it for a minute or two when she finally saw it she started laughing. She said you are a naughty boy. I nodded with my cock. She laughed uncontrollably. She moved in closer and gripped my cock tight. She said i love your big hard cock. She started wanking me off. After wanking me off for 10 minutes or so she gave me a bj. She stripped off and i licked her pussy. I had learned so much about licking pussy and she was happy. She bent over and said fuck me doggy style. She said fuck me hard. I fucked her doggy style until she came. She changed position and i piled drived her until she came again. She then rode me facing away and facing me. Until she came again. I them came all over her face. She was buzzing after saying i was an amazing fuck. She cleaned herself up and went home.

The next morning Laura called over. We smoked some.weed. She then did a striptease. She had a sexy white bra and knickers on. She played with her pussy. She then wanked me and sucked my cock. I was just about to slide my cock into her pussy when she said no. I said why not i thought you enjoyed fucking me. She said ssshhh. She then slid my big hard cock into her ass. I could not believe it. She loved my big hard cock in her ass. It wss the first time i had ever fucked an ass so was unsure what to do. She rode me slow and deep before facing away from and fucking me a bit harder ans deeper. She then laid back on the couch and i fucked her a bit harder and faster. She loved it and moaned and groaned. She then bent over and said fuck me hard. I fucked her ass hard until she came. I felt my own balls tighten. She turned around and i came all over her lower stomach.

Me and Laura got wasted. I was joking with her about a 3 sum. She said she would do one. I said cool do you know a girl..She said no i meant another guy. I said thats that the 3 sum i was thinking of. She said tough. She said get a guy. I rang one of the guys i hadnt seen since the house party. I rang the guy that had the two girls that night. He answered and said i still havent forgiven you. I said i want to make it up.to.you. call over now. He said what do you mean i said call over if you want to find out. 10 minutes later he called over. I introduced him to Laura and he was well happy. Laura said lets all go up stairs..colin said all of us. Laura smiled and said yes. Colin looked at me and nice one. Upstairs Laura stripped off. She played with her tits and pussy and asked us both to wank. Both me and Colin were nervous but we were also horny. Laura the gave colin a bj i watched. She then took turns sucking us both off. She then put colins dick in her ass as she sucked me off. Colin could not believe she wanted him to fuck her ass. After he made her cum. I then fucked her ass as she sucked him off. We took turns fucking her until we both shot out loads. Afterwards Colin said we are good now.

- - - Updated - - -

We smokes more weed and drank soms vodka..We ended up.fucking again. Laura put both our cocks in her mouth at the same time which was really weird. She sucked colin and wanked me off and vice versa. She then sucked me off and let Colin fuck her pussy. She then got me to fuck her ass as colin fucked her pussy. It was weird but awesome. Laura loved it. We took turns fucking her ass and pussy. She moaned, groaned and came hard. We both made her cum numerous times until we shot out loads on her.

- - - Updated - - -