What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: The Dishonored Collection

The Dishonored Collection

never played any of these games but the trailers look awesome and it's gotten great reviews.

that said, is this a good deal in your opinion?

looking for a game or series to tide me over until RDR 2.
    Gun Spread 60 H Y Option The run & shoot is back at Manoa.

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. ~~whimsy~~'s Avatar

Re: The Dishonored Collection

It's 50% off on PlayStation store I just found when googled to see what all came with it. 80 isn't bad for all 3 games. I only played bit of first one at a friend's. I enjoyed what I did play. If find it on sale elsewhere I would for all 3.
    I love you, ONO/ I need you, CHA CHA-- Stereo Total

Decided to play it safe and got Dishonored 1 definitive edition for $19.

I can vouch for Dis 1; I loved it.
    Lots of replay value esp with two completely different versions of the final level.

Can't say much about the other 3 games, but I think it's a good idea to start with the original to see if it's your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tvstrip View Post
    I can vouch for Dis 1; I loved it.
    Lots of replay value esp with two completely different versions of the final level.

Can't say much about the other 3 games, but I think it's a good idea to start with the original to see if it's your thing.
    Nice. I wanted to play Dishonored 2 when it came out as it looks amazing but hadn't played the original.

Same reason I haven't played The Witcher 3 yet.

So how are you enjoying it?
    Quick hint: really take in the intro level (where there are no enemies). There will be a lot a references to stuff you'll see later in the game, especially the level layout.

One cool thing is that you'll see a pretty important character getting his portrait painted. If you take the flask on the table beside him, it will not be in the final painting you see later in the game.
    I find small details like that pretty neat.

Quick hint: really take in the intro level (where there are no enemies). There will be a lot a references to stuff you'll see later in the game, especially the level layout.

One cool thing is that you'll see a pretty important character getting his portrait painted. If you take the flask on the table beside him, it will not be in the final painting you see later in the game.
    thanks. I'll look out for that. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it's sitting on my XB1X hard drive right now.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever Torre82min's Avatar
    This is America. Dont catch you slippin up.
    Blog Entries

D1: Amazeballs. It does stealth better than tenchu did. Or hitman after blood money.
    The specials that you get will eventually make you OP as fuck ~ but until you get them, you actually gotta use patience and 3d space. Oh... and patience. Plus a dash of patience. Which isnt to say you cant just abuse the system, once you know how it works... but even then, you will .. instead of USING your patience, be TESTING it. Cuz they'll still find you and stick ya' with yon sword.

D2: Ever played bioshock 2? Ya know how.. it plays a lil smoother. The areas are bigger. The enemies are tougher. The art style is about the same.
    But like Bio2, D2 doesnt have the same magic-touch to it that the first game did. Without the patch, you'll be put into a few situations where the AI kinda glitches out and you can be detected for eternity or the ... well if you get the super sexy definitive edition, you should be golden ~ so nm the talk of pre-patch issues.

If you liked: Old thief games. Old Hitman games. Tenchu until the xbox era.
    Then you will like dishonored. The controls feel responsive and the gameplay feels rewarding... to a fault ~ being able to zip around and knowing how it works feels like cheating... but that only comes after you know what works with what, and where hiding spots generally are.. and patience.

It doesnt make sense until it makes sense.

I'm liking it a lot so far. It reminds me of Bioshock Infinite but with a Count of Monte Cristo theme. They fucked with the wrong royal bodyguard. I skipped the playing hide-and-go seek with Emily tutorial as I just wanted to get on with it. Just got to try out some of my dark magic skillz. The blink skip adds a cool gameplay dynamic.

Yeah, liking it and can't wait to get to Dishonored 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton Cloud View Post
    I'm liking it a lot so far. It reminds me of Bioshock Infinite but with a Count of Monte Cristo theme. They fucked with the wrong royal bodyguard. I skipped the playing hide-and-go seek with Emily tutorial as I just wanted to get on with it. Just got to try out some of my dark magic skillz. The blink skip adds a cool gameplay dynamic.

Yeah, liking it and can't wait to get to Dishonored 2.
    LOL. Just remember there are SO MANY WAYS to play the game, from different paths, different ways to complete the objectives, and of course, whether you go Hi or Lo chaos, keeping in mind that the final level will change depending on your gameplay.

I can remember so many fun levels too. The last level is EPIC, but the brothel & dinner party were some of my favs as well.

Also did you play Thief? There is a REALLY COOL easter egg in the latter half of the game that directly references it.

Oh, and this:
    https://board.freeones.com/showthrea...=1#post9477379

My friends like my Freeones thong. Bluejaye's Avatar

Great games.

I went back to D2 to play as a super sneaky Corvo. It's difficult at points, especially when you have to wait for just the right moment to knock someone out and drag them out of sight. Fun though.
    When any government or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives.

Do you speak English? Certainly. And I understand American.