What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: Milf encounters

Milf encounters

Like every guy at school i fancied my hottest teacher or thought about my friends hot mom. The reality these were just fantasies that would never become reality. When i was 18 i finsihed school and i had the summer off before i went to uni. I got a job working in an office for a few weeks. The boss took me under his wing. He was in his mid 30s. He brought me out for drinks and he was eager to be introduced to my female friends. He would buy ud drinks all night and was actually quiet funny. He told me his wife would not let him take on any hot young girls in the office. I laughed and said thats a shame. He said not for you. You got the hot girls job. I told him i knew this girl that had a thing for older guys. He would ask me everyday is she out tonight and is she hot. I said yes shes hot. But she was gone away for a few days. One night we all went out from work. It was a great night and the bosses wife came in to bring him home. She was a super hot blonde and she asked me how i enjoyed work and what i thought of her husband. I had a few drinks i said work was ok but the boss was a dick. She found that very funny. A few nights later i was out with friends and i met my boss and his wife. I stopped and chatted with them. She wanted to dance but he didnt. He said to me fake her damcing for a minute. He went to the bar to chat to a bar maid he had an eye on. I took her dancing and we had a laugh.

Re: Milf encounters

One night after work i told me my friend that likes older men is back. I sent her a text and she is meeting me tonight. He said great ok. If i come alone. I said of course. My boss and me were having a drink when walked Tina. She is stunning. Light brown hair. Medium sized tits slim and tanned. I could see my boss was well impressed. I introduced one to another and we all had a few drinks. When my boss had gone to the toilet i asked Tina what she thought of Brian my boss. She said he is hot. I said do you want me to leave you to it. She said yeah sure we will be fine. I had being with Tina myself. She is hot and a great fuck but was in to a few things i wasnt. Brian can find that out himself i thought to myself. The next morning. My boss called me into his office and said wow thanks man. I said no worries. He said i brought back here and she gave me a bj. He said i cant wait to fuck her. I said cool. I asked are you meeting her again. He said yes we plan to meet tomorrow. I said cool. He said thats not why i called you in. My wife has jobs for you to do in the house. She will give you a list before she goes golfing. He said you ok with that. I said you are the boss. He laughed and said my boss is the real boss.

Tina

When i arrived at the house or should i saw mansion. I met Brians wife Sienna at the house. There was a gardener, cleaners and other trades people at the house. Sienna was not as nice as she was previously. She said good Brian freed you up. I need a number of jobs done. You can start straight. She said try and get a few of them done this morning and i will check in with you later. Sienna left in her sports car and i looked at the list. Clear the garage. Paint the fence, power wash the paths etc etc. So i started working on the garage. The cleaners and gardeners and trades people were all gone by lunch time. I was there working on my own painting the fence when Sienna arrived back. She checked out the garage and came down to me where i was painting she said very good. I.said how was the golf. She said thats this afternoon. Do you want a drink and bite to eat. I said sure. She said ok follow me. So i followed her to the kitchen. She made me a sandwich and a soft drink. I was starving so wolfed it down. She asked if i had a girlfriend. I said i had but we only recently broke up. She said oh thats awful. She asked how come. I said she found out i had fucked someone else. She said that was naughty. I said i know. She asked have you ever been with an older woman i said yeah 22. She laughed. I suppose thats an older woman to you. She moved closer and said you want to be with this older woman. I felt my cock harden and said you serious. She said maybe. I said you are stunning and yes i would love to be with you. She laughed and moved in and kissed me. We kissed passionately. She stripped off before stripping me off. She brought me into the livong room and sucked my cock like crazy. I had never had my cock sucked like that and after a few minutes i felt my balls tighten. I came all over her hot face and mouth. She smiled.

Sienna

I said sorry i came i coulnt help it you are too hot. She smiled and said dont worry about it we will work it. I got back to work pianting the fence. Brian arrived home as i was paintimg and said fancy a pint. I said sure. He asked am i ok working here for the rest of the week. I said sure. He said good man

I went for a few beers with Brian. I was trying to stay cool even though a few hours earlier she had sucked my cock and i came on her face and in her mouth. We had a laugh chatted to a few girls before going to a strip club. He bought champagne. So girls stayed with us all night and he paid for lot of dances for both of us. The next morning i went to Brian and Sienna house. Brian hadnt left for work. He said i am metting Tina tonight. I said enjoy. He left for work and told Sienna dont wait up he could be late. She said ok just eat and rest and let me know. So i can go meet the girls. He kissed his wife as he left. She was in her gym gear and looked hot as fuck. I wanted to try and explain about coming too soon but she left just after Brian. I went to the bathroom for a wank. I wanted to last longer if an opportunity happened with Sienna. I was wanking away furiously to a video my mate had sent me of a girl he had fucked. I was just cumming when in walked a young hot cleaner. She just stood there in shock as i came. She left and i thought fuck. I wanted to explain but how do you explain. So i went painting. It was a hot day so i took off my shirt. At lunch time Sienna came home. She was covered in sweat and called out to get some lunch. When i there was no sign of Sienna so i got something to eat. When i was finished she came into the kitchen ina dreasing gown. I said sorry about yesterday. She said its ok. I said i can do better. She laughed can you know. I said yes. She said prove it then. We went into a living room with white leather couches. She took off her dressing gown and my cock hardened as i saw her naked body. She sucked my cock and it hardened fully. She sucked me slower than yesterday. I licked her pussy she tasted so nice. I put my cock in her pussy and fucked her slowly. She smiled politely. I then pulled out bent her over and fucked her hard and fast from behind until she came. I then pushed her back in the couch and drilled my cock into her harder and faster. I fucked her so hard she loved it. I fucked her until she came again. She then and got on top of me and rode me. I grabbed her ass as she fucked me. She rode me slow and fast until she was bouncing on my cock really fast. She came again. I got her to turn and she rode me again facing away from me. She moaned and groaned. I felt my balls tighten and lifted her off me. I came all over her face and tits. She smiled and said yes you can do better. She said that was the best fuck i ever had. I said thanks me too.

I went back painting until 5pm. I went in to tell Sienna I was finished. Her phone rang just as i got in. It was Brian. I could hear him say he was going to be late probably very late. Sienna said dont work too hard and get something to eat and rest. Once she got of the phone she said do you want to hang out with me. She said we will get a take away and a few drinks. Do you smoke weed? I said i do. She said cool. She brought me out to the greenhouse where there was 20 plants of all kinds of canabis. She walked over to a storage unit and took out a big bag of week. I rolled a j as she ordered some chinese. We smoked the best weed i ever smoked in my life and then had some food. We smoked one more j. The weed made me so horny. Sienna took a bottle of champagne with her as i followed her to a bed room. We fucked all evening. I made her cum numerous times before i came. She could not get enough of me. I went home around 10pm. I knew Brian would be late so i wasnt any bitb worried.

The next morning i was at the house bright and early. Sienna was in her gym gear and left just after i got there. Brian was just getting ready. I had a coffee with him and he said Tina is unreal. I fucked her brains out last night. He told me every detail. He said she seems quiet adventerous too. I said cool. He said i am going to have some fun with her. He said how is the slave driver treating you. Good i said i have been busy. He laughed she always gets her monies worth. I will try and get you back to the office soon. I joked i am getting paid to get a sun tan. He said chat to you later.

Every day i got to fuck Sienna. I especially liked her blowjobs. She loved sucking my cock and tasting my cum. One afternoon we were fucking when her phone rang. We had fucked for ages and i was close to cuming. She answered the phone and it was her husband. I came on her face as she chatted to Brian. When she got off the phone she said that was very naughty but very hot. She laughed and said i cant believe you did that. She said he is going to be late so we can fuck some more ina bit if you like. I said cool sounds good to me.

I met Brian the next morning. Sienna had gone to the gym and he told me about his his evening and night fucking Tina. He said she rang a friend to come over a really hot blonde girl. She wanted me to fuck her ass it was awesome. Tina then wanted me to fuck her ass. The girls were with each other too. I then came all over both their faces. It was crazy

One day Sienna went golfing and Brian was at work. Sienna kept coming up with jobs to keep me at the house. One day i went for a drink of into the kitchen. The hot cleaner that had caught me wanking before was there. I tried to say sorry but she laughed. She was eastern european and said you are a very naughty boy. I said yes i am. She flirted with me before taking off her top. She had a red bra on and her tits looked massive for a skinny girl. She took off her bra and she had amazing huge tits. She said get your dick out and made a wanking hand sign. I got my cock out hurridly. I was soon hard and i wanked away as she played with her tits. She then put on an apron with nothing but her knickers on. Her tits bounced as she pretended to clean. I wanked until i was close. I had only watched her. I came all over the floor. She bent down and licked up my cum. She then grabbed her clothes and left. The next few days she would get her tits out and i would wank. One days she let me fuck her amaxing tits and the next she sucked and wanked me off. She would not let me fuck her in the house. However she invited me to her apartment. I fucked her a few times. She got a new in another city and i never saw her again.

Brian and Sienna went on holidays so i went back to the office. I was asked to chase up outstanding accounts and to work with Lidia a hot secretary in her early to mid 30s. Lidia was married with a couple of kids she was a huge flirt. She flirted with everyone so when she flirted with me i didnt take too much notice. I did have a couple of wanks thinking of her. It was really nice working with her. She would joke if she was a few years younger or not married she would take me out for a drink. I joked u wouldnt even need to buy me a drink. She laughed. One day she was very flirty with me. She was telling me about her husband and how he was away with work. She said i will go crazy with out a good fuck. She said i will need to buy lots of batteries for my sex toys. I laughed. We were working late when she asked have you masterbated over anyone in here. I went red she laughed and said who. The blonde girl in reception? The hot brunette in sales? One of the girls in marketing? I said its a secret. She said i mastered over someone last night. I said wow ok. In my imagination he is a great fuck. I said who was it. She said you. I went red. She said who was yours. I said i had wanked to her a few times. I was imagining you with your sex toys. She laughed and said its a pity im married and walked off. I thought what a prick tease. That night i was at home she sent me a picture of herself in the office with a dildo. This might help your imagination. I wanked myself silly over the picture.

The next day at work she asked did you wank over anyone in work. I said i nearly pulled my cock off i wanked so much over a hot milf. She laughed. We were working late that evening. She went to the door and locked it. She got up on the table. She took off her top and bra. She then pulled up her skirt and said want to watch me masterbate. I said fuck yeah my cock stiffening with every passing second. She played with her pussy and tits. She said are you enjoying the view. I said i want to taste your wet pussy. She put her wet fingers in my mouth. I said mmmm nice but not what i meant. She spread her pussy lips and said come lick me then. I moved over and licked her lovely wet pussy. Sucking her pussy lips and tounging her clit. She moaned in pleasure. I then stood up and got my cock out she said wow you are alot bigger than i imagined. She leaned over and sucked my cock as i continued to undress. I then fucked her as she lay on the desk. Fucking her deep and hard. She said we shouldnt be doing this. I stopped and she said dont fucking stop. I then fucked her from behind as she bent over the desk before we fucked on the floor hard and fast. She came twice before i shot my load all over her face and tits. She licked my cock and said much better than any sex toy. She said i want more of that cock while my husband is away.

- - - Updated - - -