What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. ~~whimsy~~'s Avatar

Re: Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Boobtoucher View Post
    I'm thinking of changing muh handle again. How's "The Ghost of Anthony Bourdain" sound?
    Start a poll thread. Or start a hangman game thread where we can play Bourdain Hangman game. Same style play
    I love you, ONO/ I need you, CHA CHA-- Stereo Total

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to stud in NJ. Fee $15,000. Limited bookings available. bobjustbob's Avatar

Suicide is such a selfish act. Can we all agree on that?

I'm being serous now. We all have shit in our lives that we want to escape from. Anthony B. was a human person just like you and me. When I say you and me, It's like ...what the fuck are you going through that ...the rest of us ...can't understand ...in your special case ...to have your loved ones go through this kind of shit?

Fuck Anthony B. He decided to end his life on his own terms. Never thinking about how it would affect those close to him.
    "A bad day at the track is always better than a good day at work"

Mariah’s Number One Fan! Blue Countach's Avatar

Read the OP again. This thread wasn’t started with any other intention but to boast about “ knowing” Anthony Bourdain. And with the pretentious “ Tony” remarks. I have met Michael Jordan a couple of times, we are from the same city and both went to UNC. I don’t call him “ Mike”.
    Even in the man’s death she finds a way to make it about her.
    She probably got introduced by the Joe Beef crew as some food groupie. That’s pretty much the extent of it.
    Just trying to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjustbob View Post
    Suicide is such a selfish act. Can we all agree on that?

I'm being serous now. We all have shit in our lives that we want to escape from. Anthony B. was a human person just like you and me. When I say you and me, It's like ...what the fuck are you going through that ...the rest of us ...can't understand ...in your special case ...to have your loved ones go through this kind of shit?

Fuck Anthony B. He decided to end his life on his own terms. Never thinking about how it would affect those close to him.
    You're 110% right. Anybody that says otherwise has a veil of self indulgence, deceit or infatuation over their eyes.

We all have our personal problems past, present and future. Nobody promised sunshine and lollipops. It doesn't matter if you're famous, rich and/or internationally known or a homeless man in a alley. Once you choose to make your friends and family suffer because you slit a artery, hang, or toss yourself in front of a semi. You became epitome of evil in my eyes. Because you left so many on any kind of scale to become sad, depressed and just like you. I only hope they do not follow in such cowardice because of your (in this case Anthony Bourdain) actions!

Not once did he truly think wholeheartedly about the cause and effect. He hanged himself with a bathrobe belt and basically sent his loved ones off with a living testament of: FUCK YOU! YOU NEVER MATTERED IN MY LIFE!

Mariah’s Number One Fan! Blue Countach's Avatar

He obviously didn’t love anyone, not even himself. To say that he loved his daughter is preposterous. He wouldn’t put her through the grief if he did. People that have contemplated suicide but didn’t carry through with it have stated that their loved ones and how they would be affected kept them from going through with it. That is an example of love.
    Just trying to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Countach View Post
    He obviously didn’t love anyone, not even himself. To say that he loved his daughter is preposterous. He wouldn’t put her through the grief if he did. People that have contemplated suicide but didn’t carry through with it have stated that their loved ones and how they would be affected kept them from going through with it. That is an example of love.
    The fact he left his daughter behind is abhorrent in of itself. I have two children of my own and... I shall admit there are times where I become melancholial because of being a single parent trying to do best I can for them thought "what is the point?" Am I doing any good for them? And they come in each morning one or the other to wake me up wanting their bagel with cream cheese and watch cartoons. Or my oldest comes in to wake me up to come sleep with them in the final hours of bedtime before waking up. That is why I will not do such a horrible thing. Because if I did. Where will they be? Who will truly ever look after them?

So each time I pour milk in their cereal, crack a egg open, watch a Pixar film for the 10th time within a week! That is my life. And for me to take it? You do the math.

More people need to watch that Simpson's clip of Homer and Maggie and get with the fucking program!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFyKW0TmH8

Family issues aside, I find suicide selfish for other practical reasons: Mainly the inconvenience it causes for everyone else.
    If you do it in a hotel, or jumping off a building, or anywhere outside of your house, think of the people that have to clean up after your mess. The poor housekeeper traumatized by the sight. The janitor that has mop up the bloodstain on the sidewalk.
    And if you did it during commuting hours by jumping in front of a train/bus, the mass inconvenience of delaying everyone. It might sound harsh, but if you're making hundreds of people late just for yourself, it's hard to feel sorry for you. They say that the only times a Japanese train is late is because of earthquakes & jumpers.

I know that suicide hotspots like Niagara Falls don't publish statistics because if the public knew it would scare them away. You know that boat that takes you to the bottom of the falls? The very first run in the morning is actually a dredging trip to find any bodies so the tourists don't see them floating around during the day. I think there's something similar around the Golden Gate Bridge as well.

Troll Hall of Fame and Captain of the Douchepatrol Ace Boobtoucher's Avatar
    Purchasing more talcum powder at Albertson's.
    Blog Entries

I guess dissent is going to be the truest form of patriotism again. It's kind of funny because for the last eight years dissent has been racism.

***Hail to the King. El Diablo Blanco is your Asshat Of The Year, 2018.***

The Toad of Worth FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar

Dave Mustaine said it well.

Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.

A tout le monde
    A tous mes amis
    Je vous aime
    Je dois partir

Depression is a bitch.

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to stud in NJ. Fee $15,000. Limited bookings available. bobjustbob's Avatar

"Bourdain was a voice that inspired millions of people to want more out of life and to experience things beyond their own worlds. "

Stop right there honey. He killed himself. There is NO inspiration to live life WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF.

As I have said before, me and you and others have had times when shit piles on us. What makes Anthony B's shit the special case? If your life isn't going the way you want it... change it. I'm a common man. Have to live life on life's terms. Suffered homelessness and got back on my feet. I'm still here. Didn't hang myself from a hotel bathrobe belt.

Anthony B. a tortured man? Fuck him. Where was he when he killed himself? Yea, I want to be paid to vacation to kill myself. That's my inspiration. Fuck him.
    "A bad day at the track is always better than a good day at work"

Can tune a piano, but can't tuna fish
    Blog Entries

You are missing the entire point Bob. Someone with depression is entirely different than being depressed. It isn't that he had the blues, its because depression is like being smothered with a wet blanket while tied to a table. It consumes you and you can't rationalize everything the way YOU do. You can't think of the things to live for. You can't think of better days or all that you have going right. Its a black cloud that takes away your soul and your mind. Until YOU have it, then please be a little smarter than this, Bob. It isn't about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. He obviously had more drive and ambition and work ethic than most people. Did you know he wrote, narrated and produced dozens of shows? Mind of A Chef. "Sex" (about human sex trafficking) by Christine Amanpour and a documentary on Detroit to name a few. All while writing and filming his show on the road 250 days a year. So keep saying he's on vacation and you just become one of the crowd of haters commiserating and saying things that are simply not true.

Bob we have had our differences but I always thought you were a decent person. And again, you keep calling it vacation. 250 days a year on a plane and in hotels away from your family and your home is not the same as a weekend on a beach. It was a serious grind. Don't be a part of the hate that so many of the losers on this site cloak themselves in. Fuck him? Imagine being so hopeless that you cannot even imagine any other alternative than a horrible desperate thought of tying a rope around your neck. Not even survival instinct kicked in as he could have simply stood up. Because YOU can't see it doesn't make YOU right. I can't imagine spending my days and my limited money on horse racing. I have been to the track and all I've seen is a bunch of desperate degenerates with no life hoping to be bailed out for another day. Now being a cynic and an optimist as well as a realist, I know there is much more to it than that, which YOU see. I don't judge YOU or dismiss you for that, nor do I claim to understand it or have answers to YOUR way of life.
    "Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road." - Jack Kerouac | "Be a Traveler Not a Tourist" - Mariah Milano | "If you are not too long I'll wait here for you all my life" - Jack Kerouac | “The Ku Klux Klan comes wrapped in the American flag, advocating the American principles openly, with a Bible in its hand" - Lonnie Jackson

The Best Foodie Thread of All Time! | The Best Youtube Channel of All Time!

Blog Entries

Nope. Fuck his memory and his bullshit legacy. He had people who counted on him and he was a selfish cocksucker.
    I guess dissent is going to be the truest form of patriotism again. It's kind of funny because for the last eight years dissent has been racism.

A person that commits suicide is generally a tortured soul for what ever reason. If he was a scouser I would say good riddance, alas he was not. A talent and obvious tortured soul to do what he had to do. These things happen. Anyway cannot wait for the World Cup to start on Thursday.

Can tune a piano, but can't tuna fish
    Blog Entries

LOL unreal. I would say that your hate is clouded by something else when you call his legacy bullshit, considering The Body XXX AKA The Body of work he leaves behind and the incredible amount of insight he brought to otherwise written off places. He had a lot to do with the US finally going into Laos to recover bombs we dropped that never exploded and have killed and maimed thousands of Laos citizens. But nothing can be said to make you see anything other than your blind hate. I think that also is true of your political views...forget that your belief in a governing ideal that has never worked for the majority of the people anywhere in history, yet you continue to believe it could. You support a party that doesn't support you, but hey, that's your choice, right?

I stand with the millions that have reacted with sadness and respect of all that Bourdain accomplished, and maybe when you die alone in your shit-stained undies in some dank apartment the masses will mourn your loss too. Let's hope.

And Bob, you said "Look where he was when he died" well according to BC's "Boy" he was in a shitty Paris hotel so maybe not so grande eh? (another conspiracy lie but we'll let his "boy" bury that foot in his gaping hole)

Im done with this. Probably done with this site. Its a place that is another example of the soullessness of the internet where misery goes to begat misery. Festering roids that inflame and turn their inner hate towards others for some brief respite. I pity those of you that fits into this category. Pretending to be lawyers with Italian sports cars, ranting about politics and seeking like-minded idiots. There have always been village idiots, now they have a place to congregate and that ain't a place I choose to spend my time.

Ciao
    "Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road." - Jack Kerouac | "Be a Traveler Not a Tourist" - Mariah Milano | "If you are not too long I'll wait here for you all my life" - Jack Kerouac | “The Ku Klux Klan comes wrapped in the American flag, advocating the American principles openly, with a Bible in its hand" - Lonnie Jackson

The Best Foodie Thread of All Time! | The Best Youtube Channel of All Time!

Gun Trips 61 X Choice Colton Cloud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMMariah View Post
    You are missing the entire point Bob. Someone with depression is entirely different than being depressed. It isn't that he had the blues, its because depression is like being smothered with a wet blanket while tied to a table. It consumes you and you can't rationalize everything the way YOU do. You can't think of the things to live for. You can't think of better days or all that you have going right. Its a black cloud that takes away your soul and your mind. Until YOU have it, then please be a little smarter than this, Bob. It isn't about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. He obviously had more drive and ambition and work ethic than most people. Did you know he wrote, narrated and produced dozens of shows? Mind of A Chef. "Sex" (about human sex trafficking) by Christine Amanpour and a documentary on Detroit to name a few. All while writing and filming his show on the road 250 days a year. So keep saying he's on vacation and you just become one of the crowd of haters commiserating and saying things that are simply not true.

Bob we have had our differences but I always thought you were a decent person. And again, you keep calling it vacation. 250 days a year on a plane and in hotels away from your family and your home is not the same as a weekend on a beach. It was a serious grind. Don't be a part of the hate that so many of the losers on this site cloak themselves in. Fuck him? Imagine being so hopeless that you cannot even imagine any other alternative than a horrible desperate thought of tying a rope around your neck. Not even survival instinct kicked in as he could have simply stood up. Because YOU can't see it doesn't make YOU right. I can't imagine spending my days and my limited money on horse racing. I have been to the track and all I've seen is a bunch of desperate degenerates with no life hoping to be bailed out for another day. Now being a cynic and an optimist as well as a realist, I know there is much more to it than that, which YOU see. I don't judge YOU or dismiss you for that, nor do I claim to understand it or have answers to YOUR way of life.
    bobjustbob is a fucking moron (my shit-honest assessment)

but how you described depression couldn't be described any better.

Can tune a piano, but can't tuna fish RJS13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMMariah View Post
    LOL unreal. I would say that your hate is clouded by something else when you call his legacy bullshit, considering The Body XXX AKA The Body of work he leaves behind and the incredible amount of insight he brought to otherwise written off places. He had a lot to do with the US finally going into Laos to recover bombs we dropped that never exploded and have killed and maimed thousands of Laos citizens. But nothing can be said to make you see anything other than your blind hate. I think that also is true of your political views...forget that your belief in a governing ideal that has never worked for the majority of the people anywhere in history, yet you continue to believe it could. You support a party that doesn't support you, but hey, that's your choice, right?

I stand with the millions that have reacted with sadness and respect of all that Bourdain accomplished, and maybe when you die alone in your shit-stained undies in some dank apartment the masses will mourn your loss too. Let's hope.

And Bob, you said "Look where he was when he died" well according to BC's "Boy" he was in a shitty Paris hotel so maybe not so grande eh? (another conspiracy lie but we'll let his "boy" bury that foot in his gaping hole)

Im done with this. Probably done with this site. Its a place that is another example of the soullessness of the internet where misery goes to begat misery. Festering roids that inflame and turn their inner hate towards others for some brief respite. I pity those of you that fits into this category. Pretending to be lawyers with Italian sports cars, ranting about politics and seeking like-minded idiots. There have always been village idiots, now they have a place to congregate and that ain't a place I choose to spend my time.

Ciao
    Meltdown Part 15 Out Now!!! Featuring the one we all know and love, The Narcissist Mariah Milano!!!!

Get your copy while supplies last!!!
    RJS13
    *1st Place Winner In The 9 Millionth Post Contest
    *Does not pay for porn--So don't ask!!!
    *<<------ Green Maggot Man Shoulder Hater

You know IDGAF. Member wha happeneds when Huge Chaves, Nelson Mandalay or Fidel Castroil took dirt naps? Why would I be sensitive or care about Bourdain?
    anymore than we should care when any of your dads die (what are we up to? two?).

Blog Entries

What is up your cunt today? And yes, Johnny had two daddies.

I'm good here.

Blog Entries

Took a Xanax, did you?

Took a Xanax, did you?
    no. and as if that what was needed to point out the obvious.

Hmm. I hope Animus doesn't own any bathrobes.

The Toad of Worth FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar

il_570xN.795686277_cicf.jpg

Also, If this girl doesn't end up in the ID Babe thread by the end of the day, I'll be surprised.

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. John_8581's Avatar

BC - you're funny. Now I see the connection.

https://board.freeones.com/showthrea...-Felicia-shirt