Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63

Thread: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

  1. #26
    Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Sweet View Post
    Hi guys! I’m so excited to be hosting my first AMA here on FreeOnes! So here goes! No limits, just ask.



    Aaaaaaaaaaannnnddddd Goooooooooooo!


    Ask me anything!
    Hi Lisey! I'm a fan from Australia. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated.

    My question is a fairly common one...How does a guy get a job in porn or adult industry? or even become a producer? It seems like anyone can do it. I've been interested in the business for a long time and it seem quite lucrative. I'm sure all those who are successful had to start from humble beginnings somewhere. Any advice or thoughts you could offer? Thank you so much

  2. #27
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tequilafan View Post
    Hello, Lisey! You are definitely one of the best anal performers! Clearly looks that you adore to do it! My question is: When you find that love about anal sex? Second question: Are have any limits in sex? Because I follow your videos and you makes incredible things especially for LP! And question number 3: Are you have favorite porn actress with who want to shoot?
    I actually didnít discover how much I enjoyed anal (and was good at it) until I started in the porn industry. Practicing for scenes like Mike Adriano! I always loved watching anal porn and ever since I saw how much of a beautiful butt slut Blake Rose was, I knew I wanted to be an anal queen! My limits are: no pussy fisting, no pissing on face or in mouth, no slapping except light slapping in controlled settings (like kink), no degradation. Finally, Iím dying to work with Adriana Chechik. How has this not happened yet?! Sheís mega hot and about as hardcore as they come!

  3. #28
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Mega View Post
    Hi Lisey! I'm a fan from Australia. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated.

    My question is a fairly common one...How does a guy get a job in porn or adult industry? or even become a producer? It seems like anyone can do it. I've been interested in the business for a long time and it seem quite lucrative. I'm sure all those who are successful had to start from humble beginnings somewhere. Any advice or thoughts you could offer? Thank you so much
    Itís not so easy to get into the business because tons of people want to get in! As a performer, your best bet is to find an agent to represent you. As a producer, youíll have to start small, doing your own thing. If you become successful, you could get picked up by a company. It helps to be a working photographer or videographer with a high level of skill (or money, money helps!) and start making connections in Los Angeles. Much like Hollywood, itís about who you know!

  4. #29
    Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Sweet View Post
    Itís not so easy to get into the business because tons of people want to get in! As a performer, your best bet is to find an agent to represent you. As a producer, youíll have to start small, doing your own thing. If you become successful, you could get picked up by a company. It helps to be a working photographer or videographer with a high level of skill (or money, money helps!) and start making connections in Los Angeles. Much like Hollywood, itís about who you know!
    Thank you for the reply. I can definitely produce and direct. And do my own thing...

  5. #30
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Your my favorite pornstar. I appreciate everything you do to make yourself and your fans happy. Your sex scenes are so awesome because you always bring your sex passion. Your honesty a great a performer. I love the scenes in which you take bbc because you know how to please a man. You should make a list of all your bbc scenes so I can update my collection lol. Would you ever consider shooting for dogfarnetwork? you will be awesome, I love you your the best ❤❤❤❤

  6. #31
    19 Cents of Magical Cock FreeOnes_Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fapping to Emma Watson's panties
    Posts
    6,699
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Hey Miss Lisey, what's your favourite guilty pleasure food?

  7. #32
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze737l6 View Post
    Your my favorite pornstar. I appreciate everything you do to make yourself and your fans happy. Your sex scenes are so awesome because you always bring your sex passion. Your honesty a great a performer. I love the scenes in which you take bbc because you know how to please a man. You should make a list of all your bbc scenes so I can update my collection lol. Would you ever consider shooting for dogfarnetwork? you will be awesome, I love you your the best ❤❤❤❤
    I would love to work for Dogfart! You have to tell dogfart to book me in their scenes! I donít have that many bbc scenes so you probably know them all. Thanks for the love. I really love what I do and Iím so glad to have wonderful fans like you.

  8. #33
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeOnes_Adam View Post
    Hey Miss Lisey, what's your favourite guilty pleasure food?
    Definitely chicken wings. Some others that come in close are French fries, salt and vinegar potato chips and jamocha ice cream with butterfinger on it.

  9. #34
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. ~~whimsy~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brecilian Forest
    Posts
    15,141
    Rep Power
    171573

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    What would you do for a Klondike bar?
    I love you, ONO/ I need you, CHA CHA-- Stereo Total

  10. #35
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Your latest bbc scene with Docean is amazing❤ You were awesome in Interracialrimjob 💯💯💯💯

  11. #36
    I am training for the FreeOnes Olympics! Johnny One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    45
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    23957

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    hi Lisey .. thanks for your answers .. about the solo stuff .. would like to see you stripping and play with yourself, having fun on the monkey rocker and some masturbation on the bed and cumming loud!! you're so good looking and sexy ...

  12. #37
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~~whimsy~~ View Post
    What would you do for a Klondike bar?
    I would drive all the way to the eastern coast of Florida and swim in the ocean when the sharks migrate through the warm water, punching a shark in the face to narrowly escape death with a small cut on my leg which then gets infected by flesh eating bacteria in which I have a six month long hospital stay where they say I may lose the leg. All hell breaks loose in Florida over a political scandal with our resident Cheeto and Iím taken in by a community of burn outs who teach me about oneness and the universe and farm to table and the path of the stars. When I get out, the scars have healed. Iíll come back home on a greyhound bus and a Klondike shall be waiting for me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze737l6 View Post
    Your latest bbc scene with Docean is amazing❤ You were awesome in Interracialrimjob 💯💯💯💯
    Thank you! Dare I say, youíd like to see more IR from me?

  13. #38
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny One View Post
    hi Lisey .. thanks for your answers .. about the solo stuff .. would like to see you stripping and play with yourself, having fun on the monkey rocker and some masturbation on the bed and cumming loud!! you're so good looking and sexy ...
    That sounds like a good olí fashioned masturbation sesh Iíd be happy to give it to The Sweet Fans!

  14. #39
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    South Germany
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Hey. You look realy sexy. Do you had sex with a german guy?

  15. #40
    Yes. These words change as I post.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Yes Indeed more IR scenes, your are babe❤❤❤ for BBC lol. Your 6-man gangbang, all black guys on onlyfans is a masterpiece 🔥🔥🔥lol In addition, I would like to see more gangbangs from you ❤❤❤, My Favorite #LiseySweet😍😍😍😍❤🌹

  16. #41
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Do you enjoy having your bare feet kissed?

  17. #42
    Incoming! Silly sayings!
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Does your husband ever watch you perform live on set? Do you two watch your videos together? Seems you have an amazingly sexy marriage.

  18. #43
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterNerd View Post
    Hey. You look realy sexy. Do you had sex with a german guy?
    Oh Iím sure some of them were German. I just donít take the time to ask!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze737l6 View Post
    Yes Indeed more IR scenes, your are babe❤❤❤ for BBC lol. Your 6-man gangbang, all black guys on onlyfans is a masterpiece 🔥🔥🔥lol In addition, I would like to see more gangbangs from you ❤❤❤, My Favorite #LiseySweet😍😍😍😍❤🌹
    That was pretty epic, was it not? I hope for more BBC scenes soon!

  19. #44
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by freeones586 View Post
    Do you enjoy having your bare feet kissed?
    I LOVE IT! I have a bit of a foot fetish. Love my feet being worshipped.

  20. #45
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by landlover View Post
    Does your husband ever watch you perform live on set? Do you two watch your videos together? Seems you have an amazingly sexy marriage.
    We really have an amazing marriage and I cherish every day with him. Unfortunately he has never watched me on set but he would really love to. Maybe some day. He has obviously watched me when I film stuff for my production company. We watch porn together and occasionally my videos as well. I love talking about our relationship to people who want to know about how it works and how we deal with things.

  21. #46
    Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,882
    Rep Power
    39699

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    You got started later than most - you were 27ish or so as opposed to 18. Because of this you had more experience and knew your body better. Did this make your scenes better because you knew what you were doing?

    EVERY woman has ONE spot on their body - other than the obvious one - that when touched/caressed just sends tingles down your spine and makes you soaking wet and in the mood. What is the spot on your body?

    You have sex in front of the camera. You make love to your hubby. So how does sex with hubby differ from sex on camera?

    Your breasts are PERFECT size. Have you faced any pressure to get implants? Hopefully not - please leave them alone because you will not be in Porn your entire life but you have to live with your breasts forever. Please stay natural!

  22. #47
    Incoming! Silly sayings!
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Sweet View Post
    We really have an amazing marriage and I cherish every day with him. Unfortunately he has never watched me on set but he would really love to. Maybe some day. He has obviously watched me when I film stuff for my production company. We watch porn together and occasionally my videos as well. I love talking about our relationship to people who want to know about how it works and how we deal with things.
    Sounds amazing. I'd love to hear all about your marriage. I've always found it incredibly hot when a porn star is married. Even hotter when the husband is involved & turned on by his wife being a porn star.

  23. #48
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by cestmoi2010 View Post
    You got started later than most - you were 27ish or so as opposed to 18. Because of this you had more experience and knew your body better. Did this make your scenes better because you knew what you were doing?

    EVERY woman has ONE spot on their body - other than the obvious one - that when touched/caressed just sends tingles down your spine and makes you soaking wet and in the mood. What is the spot on your body?

    You have sex in front of the camera. You make love to your hubby. So how does sex with hubby differ from sex on camera?

    Your breasts are PERFECT size. Have you faced any pressure to get implants? Hopefully not - please leave them alone because you will not be in Porn your entire life but you have to live with your breasts forever. Please stay natural!
    Wonderful questions! The fact that I started later I do believe has allowed me to be more level headed and sure about the things I do. Iím doing it for all the right reasons and itís not just the age, itís that Iíve also experienced a professional career before entering this industry so it allows me to conduct my business in a very professional manner. As for pleasure spots, for sure. I would have never had the nerve to do porn when I was 18 and I certainly didnít understand my body well enough to have enjoyed what I was doing at the time. For me, the pleasure on camera comes from the mentality of it all: giving a rockstar performance like never before and giving it everything youíve got (much like giving a presentation that could forever change your career and you donít hold back and give it your all). Getting to have sex with these incredibly sexy and sexual performers with huge dicks is also such a turn on for me. Who doesnít want to fuck these people, let alone having it be your job?
    My one tingly pleasure ďspotĒ (so you say) is really some sort of masssage- my feet, my back, my ass, my feet, my feet.... did I mention my feet? Yes I have a bit of a foot worship fetish; massage, pampering, sucking, shoes.
    Sex on camera vs making love with my hubby, you pretty much explained it. When you have sex on camera for the most part youíre doing things that arenít particularly the most comfortable or the most pleasurable so the camera can see and you do awkward positions. If I were to film my husband and I making love, albeit a mind blowing experience, would be pretty boring to watch. We do comfortable positions that make us cum the hardest.
    AS FOR MY BOOBS........
    I have considered small alterations to them but only because my boobs used to be a lot bigger (DDD cups now C cup). Many times Iíd like them to be not necessarily bigger but slightly fuller after my weight loss. I lost 65lbs over the course of two years beginning in 2015 which is why I also have to work hard every single day to keep everything super tight, otherwise I plump up again! I am very happy with my body, I love my body and I celebrate it and I am proud in my skin. With that being said, itís important to recognize that nobody has a PERFECT body, and even if I got alterations it will never be perfect, but we can make small adjustments to improve. And thatís ok!

  24. #49
    Official Checked Star Member Lisey Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by landlover View Post
    Sounds amazing. I'd love to hear all about your marriage. I've always found it incredibly hot when a porn star is married. Even hotter when the husband is involved & turned on by his wife being a porn star.
    We have been together for 8 years and every day Iím with him he celebrates my beauty and my sexuality and our sexuality as a couple. He has taught me so much about love and life and most of all loving yourself. Itís an incredible feeling to be with someone you trust 100% and can be honest with any kind of feelings or desires you have. When we accept that as humans (mammals in general) we are sexual creatures and that what society and religion may deem sinful is actually natural and perfectly normal even within the confines of a relationship with another person and when you open the lines of communication, you can explore these natural tendencies together (whether it is physically together or discussing afterward). I am so incredibly lucky to have found someone to share all of this with unapologetically. The only thing he ever judges me for is my ridiculous pink fur purse and my crazy rhinestone cell phone cases that I love so much! Ha!

  25. #50
    Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,882
    Rep Power
    39699

    Re: Lisey Sweet AMA The Hardcore Blonde Bombshell Ask Me Anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Sweet View Post
    We have been together for 8 years and every day I’m with him he celebrates my beauty and my sexuality and our sexuality as a couple. He has taught me so much about love and life and most of all loving yourself. It’s an incredible feeling to be with someone you trust 100% and can be honest with any kind of feelings or desires you have. When we accept that as humans (mammals in general) we are sexual creatures and that what society and religion may deem sinful is actually natural and perfectly normal even within the confines of a relationship with another person and when you open the lines of communication, you can explore these natural tendencies together (whether it is physically together or discussing afterward). I am so incredibly lucky to have found someone to share all of this with unapologetically. The only thing he ever judges me for is my ridiculous pink fur purse and my crazy rhinestone cell phone cases that I love so much! Ha!
    BINGO!

    Sex is great. The rush of adrenaline when 2 people just wanna get naked and fuck like the world is ending in 30 minutes and they need to get in 1 last orgasm before they die is great

    However

    There is something to be said about what is in bold. To be with someone you completely trust is incredible. To know when you drop your clothes on the floor you are also dropping any and all inhibitions and opening yourself up completely to the other person is both scary yet amazing. Knowing you are opening yourself up completely to them and if they so desired they could harm you in ways that would make you seriously consider suicide yet you do it because you know they are the doing the same is amazing. To just have so much trust in the other person is something that takes time to create. Knowing what they like best and doing it for them even if you aren't crazy about it but you do it because you know they will love it and do the same to you is great. When it comes time to make love almost no words are spoken yet you both know what the other one wants and do it without having to be told is a special bond. By the time you are both done you are both a hot and sweaty mess but you don't care. For the guy to cum inside her and feel her pussy tightening on your cock and for the guy to feel his now limp cock inside her surrounded by what seems like a gallon on cum while the 2 of you passionately kiss and not care about anything else is amazing. And despite the fact both of you are exhausted neither or you is tired because you are on such a high that all you want to do is lay in bed with her head on your chest as you gently stroke her hair and she doesn't mind laying her hair on your sweaty chest while you both stare at the ceiling and know what just happened is too special for words - that is what you just described.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •