What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Anyone here play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. ~~whimsy~~'s Avatar

Re: Anyone here play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?

Sweet you got Lila!!! She's a goodie.

I can do Roberta, Tidus, and Lightning. I fused my 2nd Queen a while back cos I know just like regular Queen I'll never use her. So far I still messing with Dark Fina 7*.

How does STMR work? Because I have 4 extra Tidus. From my understanding if the extra unit has 100% tmr when convert it will be 50% towards STMR? I don't wanna waste any units and moogles, especially when I can get 2 7* Tidus with my 7* Orlandeau if/when I get his second unit.

Man I played with a 7* TT you can use chaos wave 4x with her 7* in one Move!

And you're correct with Hyoh. I have like 14 of them on my friend list lol that's why I never put him up cos 9 out of 10 people had theirs up.
    I love you, ONO/ I need you, CHA CHA-- Stereo Total

Well guess I have all week to grind for crysts and item enhancements since the current event is weak all around. And late to the summer party lol

So I'm down to about 12K lapis, but I need to do the last 5K step of my 2nd step up summon run. I'm just waiting for a sign when to do it

So STMRs. My understanding is that your 3rd & 4th copies are a basically a 50% Trust mog for the STMR, and unlike the regular TMR's you have to fuse the dupes because there's no farming to raise the STMR %.
    A big warning I got is that unlike turning a unit into a prism, which gets you a separate trust prism for the TMR, fusing your dupes to your 7* will NOT get you anything for their TMRs. You'll get the 5% + any other progress towards the TMR the dupe had, but that's it.

So in other words: with 4 Tidus all a 0% tmr you could:
    1) 7* the first 2, then immediately fuse 3&4 into the 7* to get the STMR. That gives you 2 Brotherhoods - one from your 7* and one from the prism.
    2) 7* the first 2, then farm 3&4 so you get 100% TMR from them, AND THEN fuse them to the 7*. This would give you 4 Brotherhoods.

The question is whether you want 4 TMRs and have the patience to farm 1 (or 2) of them, or are willing to forego the TMRs so you can access the STMR earlier.

Oh, and
    option 3) Prism #3 and Merge with #4, getting you 2 7*s. My understanding is that you WON'T get a 2nd TMR Prism Mog, but at least you have 2 7* units, which could be more valuable than 1 STMR. Plus, if you change your mind, fusing a 7* into another 7* will still get you the STMR.

Personally I don't see how any STMR is worth 2 chaining dupe 7*s. But then again, I don't have one yet, so it's hard to say.

Whoa you spent most of your lapis down to that??? Better get that chocobo nest egg back up, fella

Well I had 6 tickets built up 2 4 and 4 reg and blew them all chasing that new Luka unit just to have. But I did get 30% moogles so I'm not too terribly mad about this Luka unit sucking! I recently played around with my original Luka and forgot just exactly how useful and versatile she is. If Aria had Luka's ailment heals and enhancement types I'd have Aria still right next to a heavy mag and atk cg Fina.

I been wasting energy on Aigaian or however his dumbass name is spelt. Keep failing.

Oh I made a mistake. I do not have that many Tidus I must have fused them long time ago. I only have 2 Tidus. I will 7* them later. I'm really wanting to message Gumi to see bout getting my sold TT back. I read though there might be a "past 6 months" stipulation but doesn't seem correct when somebody had used the recovery to get magitek Terra back from early days of them playing because it's rare and whatnot. So i will try next Sunday.

Ok, so there's a little more to STMRs, and it's about getting the 50% TMR mog.
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...xvius/77027792
    TBH This thread made me more confused , but I guess there's a specific order you need?

Yeah, that robot arm is probably the most useful item enhancement you can get this time. The Rinoa triplecast worked for me, so maybe try that?
    Or if you have a physical chainer, give my OK a spin? If you chain his LB I'm sure it would do some serious damage.

Also:

Yeah I'd like a layman terms for it. They confused me too when I tried to figure it out. Ah well maybe I will use Lightning as my guinea pig lol

I tried Rinoa. Ugh that reminds me I tries Rinoa the other day on him again and as I was setting up I almost dropped my phone and accidentally hit the auto button. I was pissed! Stupid touch screen lmao

But all my high end Rinoa friends changed to Hyoh >_<

I have one 1300 mag Rinoa floating in the sea of red swords.

Nice video. But where the heck is that beach video from???

Apperantly the JP summer 2018 event has 2 CG swimsuit units: Folka+Citra & Fina+Lid. I doubt we'll get the Folka/Citra unit since we don't have the normal version yet, but who knows, Fina/Lid is a possibility?

That fanservice tho...
    They are LONG LB CG's, but I don't mind

Hey, do you have an OK? I was playing around with the dummy and using only the 7* & 6* w/Nicky buff, the chained LB did 7 Mill dmg!

Oh I thought that was Luka and Skaha. I have two of those Skaha too but meh, TMR looks decent, but that's all. By the way how do I get extra sun coins for KM? Am I missing a detail or is it just dailies I get em?

That was a very nice opening until Jake's dumb head popped up

Either way I don't think I'm going to get either. I have a curse that RNG doesn't give me female CGs. Now that I have Hyou, I literally have EVERY male CG char (Hyou, Raegen, Laswell, Nicky, Jake) and NO female CGs.