What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. ~~whimsy~~'s Avatar

Re: Anyone here play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?

Quote Originally Posted by tvstrip View Post
    So after several months of getting no banner units, the first night of the DQ event I pull an Orochi. Then after I got a Robbin. Not going to complain! But I really do want that LMS. At least he's only a gold so it's reasonable to pull for him.

Dragon Lord on the other hand.... I don't know what use he has.

QUOTE=~~whimsy~~;10158926]What are your stats? Daily player?
    I would be interested. I put up any bonus units I get, otherwise it's either my OK or TT.
    Sorry I don't check this site everyday... cause you know, I'm busy... playing FFBE [/QUOTE]

The LMS I have seen around have 2300 Def not potted. I just pulled Orochi today on my 10+1 ticket. I played Orochi from one of my friend's units they had him beefed up. Pretty well rounded out and a sweet ice damage move. I'll probably never use him but eventually I will learn to care lol

Dragonlord has 7* future. Aside from that not bad. I pulled Blossom Sage Sakura two days ago. She is looking promising from what I have done with her so far.

Yeah that member CCRIT1 only came on here to post that and never come back to engage in the chat. I won't add random people like that.

My record is 84 (with 64 sparks). It came during the Brave Frontier event when I chained my Maxwell LB with a Friend (that's an automatic 66 chain right off the bat). That was before I even have my chainers like OK, Orlandy or DV. If they run the event again and I can get another Maxwell... that would be so sweet seeing that 100+ combo every time.
    I can only imagine what I could do if I knew what I was doing
    I love you, ONO/ I need you, CHA CHA-- Stereo Total

Oh I forgot to ask, did you purchase that 3500 lapis bundle? 4 4* tickets, 8 rare, 5% moogle and 2 expansion vouchers. By far, in my opinion, better than the 10+1 5k pull.

If haven't already go, go, go!

Sexually inactive to the extreme tvstrip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~~whimsy~~ View Post
    Oh I forgot to ask, did you purchase that 3500 lapis bundle? 4 4* tickets, 8 rare, 5% moogle and 2 expansion vouchers. By far, in my opinion, better than the 10+1 5k pull.
    If haven't already go, go, go!
    Yeah, pretty good deal compared to the 5K pull for sure! It will help alot when Sephy comes.

Man, the Garuda raid is competitive. I just got all the rewards and I'm STILL not even at 30,000...

Yeah, pretty good deal compared to the 5K pull for sure! It will help alot when Sephy comes.

Man, the Garuda raid is competitive. I just got all the rewards and I'm STILL not even at 30,000...
    That's every raid so I don't even try. I just collect raid gifts and do the summons for crafting. What do you think of the crafting items for the raid? With the units I use I really not going up on anything unless I sacrifice hp or mag.

I played the 2 previous FFXIV events, so I've accumulated a bunch of TMRs via the dupe units. So my primary motivation is grinding is worth it so I can get those true TMRs. (How crazy is it you need multiple TMRs as materials???). Which also means there could be a fourth event, in which case you want to make sure you get as many tmrs as possible.

Anyways, if this is your first XIV event, I would definitely craft at least of one equipment and 2 of each accessory. I think you said you have Ayaka so you won't be using Ysh as your healer, but both Ysh and Milf are great expedition units. (Milf is also a great buffer too!). With their custom gear they'll often hit the max percentage for explorations so they do have their uses.

Yda also had that glitch last time that made her OP as hell, which was pretty cool.

So far I have dupe TMRs of everybody except what I want! Papalymo! Her mag increase is what I want for my TT. No I do not have Ayaka. I have Aria, CG Fina, Luka, Roselia, Refia, etc etc. No Ayaka. Which is okay. I am happy with Cg Fina.

Buffers I have Mystea, Rikku, Soleil, Lunera, Zaar.., Ramza, Wilhelm, WoL etc etc

But I never use them and majority are sitting still at level 1. Once I lock in on a team I hate to change when I start going through whatever like nothing. However I like to think longterm in terms of tmrs and awakened abilities. Especially with Luka and Amelia. I have dupes of them for possible 7*. If only I can get a dupe Loren.

Here ya go TV

https://m.imgur.com/a/LV645UW

I wish I could lie and tell you this is me. But it isn't lol

Sorry, I don't follow. Is LMS a marbro killer?
    I haven't gotten past him yet. I figure I'd need a couple more ribbons before I attempt it.

On another note, last chance to finish the Garuda event!

I'm so proud I actually managed to beat the True Garuda. I didn't have any special units or anything, it was just a matter of taking it slow and steady, and not attacking the stones.
    It took about 10 turns to get Garuda down to 50%, and for whatever reason she hadn't attacked the stones too many times, so my team actually survived the wipe. Then I took out the buffer bird while constantly dispelling Garuda. By the time I killed that buffer, Garuda was healed back to about 65%, so then I repeated the same with the healer bird.

Once both birds where done, it was pretty straight forward. No stones, so I could finally use my Chaos Wave, and since there was no buffing or healing I just needed a full-break. It took a while, but I managed to get it done without being carried by a whale, so I'm so proud!
    If you haven't already beaten her, I hope this strategy will help you.

Just a boaster that took Malboro out in 6 moves with LSM. I forget the information involving it all but hell of a feat.

Yeah and we have another raid event again Bahumut. I love raids but damn when they're back to back they burn me out. So I'm gonna bust first four days and get whatever I can and coast rest the way. I wish they'd bring Maze of Enchanment back but it's cactuars again.p
    Congrats on True Garuda. I got her down to 30 something and wiped out. I gave up. Sucks but oh well.

Also we get next 2 weeks free summons! Lapis saving time! 3,500 lapis can be saved if choose to not do the daily 1/2 for 2 weeks now. CG Lid should be coming up in a week or two now.

Still no LMS. I might have to do the 50% dailies in addition to the free until I get 1.

Ah, Bahamut. Did you play it the first time? I remember how difficult it was for me... seeing "The light is converging!" made me shit my pants.
    Now, it's a 1TKO on ELT. Power creep is scary in this game. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when 7* hit.

If you want a goal, make sure you get the rare bahamut materials. You can only get 1 of each (total), meaning you can only craft 1 of the corresponding items, and they're worth it.

I read elsewhere somebody spent over 125 dollars until finally pulled a LMS! Crazy. Some my friends have him at 1500+ def and when my party got hit for 1200-2300 hp LMS only took 31 damage lol

I did not. I been reading about people reminiscing about their first time in this raid. Now it's easy. I started playing this game in July of last year. I was so confused because I remember my first Ariana event. I thought what the hell is this???

Yeah they pale in comparison to what what I have equipped to my main team. However these moogles will get me to the draco spike for my TT a lot quicker. Almost have Gungir. Sadly I do not own Roberta. I just received Dragon Lily AKA The Dragon's roar recipe. It might replace icy death I have on my VoL.

You defeat Dragonlord yet?

LMS is a gold. It shouldn't cost that much to get him. Statistically golds are 20% (so 1 in 5) and since it's a banner unit if they get the gold it's basically a 3-way draw. I find it hard to believe they needed to spend that much to pull him.

Do you have Noctis? When I did the raid last year, he was a no-brainer for the Bahamut craftables. As long as you have DW (which you should from the prev KM event), give him the roar & fang, and that will trigger 2 of his passives, boosting his stats massively. Plus IIRC Dragon Lily AKA The Dragon killers stack, so he'll have an insane kill rate against dragons (Dragonlord?).

Speaking of which, yes, I just beat him thanks to a whale. He had a evade/100% Fire resist Noctis, so I needed was my slime who just kept hiding the entire time, and it was OBAMA.

From what I been reading Dragonlord is easier to obtain than LMS. I pulled a Orochi on my 1/2 daily. Golem in a 5k pull (I don't know why I wasted 5k. Hush lol)

But indeed 125. I remember going through thirty whatever tickets and getting nothing but blues and I think 1 gold. This was between morning and evening. I was trying for Barbariccia I believe. Pissed me off. I ended up getting her couple weeks after banner ended. After that I told myself I wouldn't waste like that again. I use maybe 5 tickets at once if I'm feeling feisty.

I had Noctis, but in my noob days I sold him...

Quote Originally Posted by ~~whimsy~~ View Post
    From what I been reading Dragonlord is easier to obtain than LMS. I pulled a Orochi on my 1/2 daily. Golem in a 5k pull (I don't know why I wasted 5k. Hush lol)

But indeed 125. I remember going through thirty whatever tickets and getting nothing but blues and I think 1 gold. This was between morning and evening. I was trying for Barbariccia I believe. Pissed me off. I ended up getting her couple weeks after banner ended. After that I told myself I wouldn't waste like that again. I use maybe 5 tickets at once if I'm feeling feisty.

I had Noctis, but in my noob days I sold him...
    Say what??? Who are these people?? Well, I can't say it's not true for certain because I have neither, but still, it sounds outrageous.

My condolences on the loss of your Noctis :P
    I am reading though that if you write to Gumi, they will give you a 1-time pass and restore a unit you sold by mistake. I doubt you'll make that error again, and Noctis is totally worth begging for...

Yes. I know there are three LMS on my friend list and like ten Dragonlords. All I know is summons are definitely a fickle beast. I just wish they'd put some units in the summons pool into the friendship pool. The pool is getting too big and a good bit is crap.

From two reports the 1 time restore only goes back three months, except for magi tech terra if obtained previously. It is still being discovered if it is equipment, etc or units eith the limit. If this case I would love my 2nd Trance Terra back for 7* future badassery

I would assume the reason you're seeing more Dragonlords on your friend lists is probably because he gives a bigger bonus and your friends want to help you.

Right now I'm busy taking care of the over 700000 Garuda coins. I did it all at once so I ended up with almost 2000 units LOL

Well, several hours later... finally done. I have an army of Ysh's for explorations and a fair number of "true" TMRs. So don't sell your 100% ones, they still have a use!
    I hear Spirit of Freedom CAN be stacked with True Spirit of Freedom, so that might be the extra push you need to get that evade unit.

And....

Did you hear the word?

He

is

Coming...

This week!

I have at least 1 of each of the True abilities. I at least grinded for that. However Sephiroth is showing up this week? Whatever shall I do concerning CG Lid??? My tickets

Ugh I am about to betray my F2P code (not really) but ugh... Gumi is killing me right now.

Question. Amelia, Tidus or Orlandeau on abilities? I have so many crysts yet I want to have longterm. With Sephi coming I am conflicted in case they give him awakenings. What to do?

Here you are for a build of Sephiroth. Looking at it all... I will try 5 of my 4* tickets over two days. After consideration of 2 heqvy units in my eyes coming up I will play it safe and try my best to stay above 20 tickets

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi..._calculations/

The game rewarded me today but I think spat in my face setting me up with ticket failures for Sephiroth's introduction. I pulled two golds back to back: Veritas of the Earth and William. I have VoE back! I sold him in my noob days, too

Did you see the other extras going on? 1/2 nrg for story, all chambers open and extra experience! They're definitely handing powerful Sephiroth's off for the weekend.

LOL no I didn't even notice the other bonuses. Unless I'm leveling up a unit, I don't think I even go to the enhancement vortexes.

So, are you doing the step up?
    I'm still wondering. I mean, 50% to get Sephy? If were spending 25000 lapis, at least guarantee him!

I go to enhance for cactuar dunes if need any. Kinda hoping for enchanter maze again.

I am not doing the step up. Even if I had the lapis that's a huge gamble to me. I read both happy and nightmare endings. I haven't had a rainbow yet. So I wouldn't put 25k lapis on the line being f2p lol

So far I done probably close to 15 tickets and shylt and mim. I read somebody used 100 tickets and no rainbow at all. Few off banner gold. That'd piss me off big time. For all 5 steps isn't it total of 75k lapis?

From what I am reading Lila is bit better than sephiroth. I am actually hoping I get Lila over him. Though both would be fantastic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought each "step" is the same as a 10 summon, i.e 5000 lapis/step = 5 x 5000 =25K lapis.
    I'm not sure how you got to 75K, but that seems insane, even by whale standards. Even buying the most cost effective bundle (the vault), that's $583!!!

You literally could get a current gen console and a couple AAA games for that price. Although I'm sure there are whales out there that would still do it.

For leveling up, have you compared the chamber of exp vs the dunes?
    I thought the former was better because:
    a) you didn't have to spend extra for the fusing
    b) You're guaranteed 88 000 exp per run as opposed to the RNG determining how many king cacts you get
    c) You don't have to use precious unit space.

Also, why are people saying Lila is better?

So as I been reading, I gave it few days for changing opinions, but from what I have gathered Lila as 6* is stronger and quite Spr unit. Sephiroth is slightly under but from 7* and enhancements he will dom. To take Lila to 7* is pointless and better to tmr farm if dupe her. Sephiroth also from what I been reading chains well with tidus, onion knight and Orlandeau.

So I guess CG Lid is coming up. What a crappy banner. I have all these units for expedition whoring. But I been waiting for CG Lid. I will use all my resources.

I read the board too where one of the whales asked should I spend 375 dollars for CG Lid or take this gold digger out for a date? I cannot believe the amount of money people go through!

I can't believe my first summon I use a 4* and received HT Lid! After no rainbows and decent hits here and there, the game showed mercy and kindness