Myself and Barbara would wats app most nights when my wife had gone to bed. She would send me pics and vids. She said she told a girl she worked with about fucking a married man and about her 3 sum with Sophie. She said the girl didnt believe her so i said invite her over some day. So one morning i got a text from Barbara. Can i call over in 10 (minutes). I said sure. I finished the end of my j before rolling another. Barbara arrived at my door with her friend. Her friend was a small brunette with amazing eyes she had short raven hair. I invited them both in. Barbara said this is Lina she is from Poland. I said have a seat and i lit the j. We all shared a smoke and chatted. I was pretty stoned by now. I was just relaxing when Barbara got on her knees and and pulled my cock out of my tracky bottoms. She started sucking me and looking over to Lina. See i told u Lina he has a nice big cock. Lina laughed and smiled and said yes i belive you now. Barbara said come closer. Lina kneeled down and Barbara put my cock in her hand. She smiled before wanking me off and sucking me. Barabara took off her top and got Lina to do the same. Lina had nice round 36c tits. Barbara started to tit fuck my cock before getting Lina to do the same. They both tit fucked and sucked me until i shot my load all over both their tits. After a rest and another j. We went up stairs the girls licked, tongued and fingered each other until bot came. I then took turns fucking them both before tit fucking the two of them again.