What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: PURE-TS.COM - all bareback hardcore TS site with 10-15 updates per month! Come inside!

Approved Content Owner christianxxx's Avatar

Re: PURE-TS.COM - all bareback hardcore TS site with 10-15 updates per month! Come inside!

Christian and Kimber Haven are discussing what to do for their next scene together. It just can't be anything because their first scene was scorching hot. Just then Raven Roxx enters the room and she has a brilliant idea. the two busty trans beauties come together and start working on each other before he gets his big dick into the action. These three go at it like banshees and there is so much sucking and fucking and finally cum!

you can see this bareback threesome and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS

Re: PURE-TS.COM - all bareback hardcore TS site with 10-15 updates per month! Come inside!

Nadia Love is a busty tattooed TS fuckdoll. She is entertaining a nervous client and she makes him feel comfortable and ready to go. She sucks his big dick and guides it deep into her tight ass. He gets to fuck her in every position and of course she swallows all the cum on her April Hunter AKA Big Red lips.

you can see this blonde bombshell and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS

Khloe Kayden is super cute but that doesn't matter to her man. He has been caught cheating on her with a girl named Kellie. When she confronts him, he just wants to leave. Khloe realizes that if he does, she won't get dicked down anymore and she just can't have that. So she changes her tune and ends up riding his cock and swallowing his cum. FIRST HARDCORE SCENE EVER!

you can see this brand new TS starlet and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS

Katy Leon has been on my radar for over a year. She is just so beautiful and her curves are ridiculous! So I went down to Mexico specifically to meet and work with her. Just a man, his cock, and some cash. She was even more beautiful in person and so ridiculously nice, it was quite disarming. We fucked like rabbits and I honestly had one of the best times of my life. My goal now is to work with her again...and again...and again...and again.

you can see this Mexican beauty get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS

Anahi Altuzar is a gorgeous TS from Mexico who regularly competes in beauty pageants. She has never done a sex scene before but she was very eager to do one. She primps and poses in front of a mirror before Christian comes in and puts her through the paces. This big Kimberly Page AKA Booty Babe loves the D and begs for more in Spanish until he blasts a big load on her butthole. Wow what a debut!

you can see this latina TS pageant queen in action and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS

Melyssa Buhl AKA Melanie Brooks wants to go shopping, but like every woman, she doesn't want to have to spend her own money. So she asks her boyfriend Christian if he could give her some cash to buy something sexy for him (and a bunch of other stuff for her). He is reticent, but she knows just know to get him to do what she wants...by sucking his big cock and taking him deep in her tight ass. She bounces on his hard dick over and over until he cums right in her face! She is DEFINITELY getting to go shopping now!

you can see this brunette beauty and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS

Stina Swollzz is a stunning trans model who is showing off in front of a mirror when her man shows up and quickly they start fucking right away. She is super fit and loves sex which is super apparent as he fucks her in every position as she moans with pleasure. The return of Stina to the website is DEFINITELY a welcome addition.

you can see this trans beauty get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS

dominant top Bree Bella wants to go raving and she needs her boyfriend Christian to take her there and pick her up afterward. He usually does what she wants, but this time he puts his foot down. The only way he will do it is if he gets to fuck her ass for once. She reluctantly agrees but surprisingly she really start to enjoy herself. He fucks her ass bareback and when she starts to ride it, she busts a nut all over him. Wow!

you can see this sex scene and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    Come visit at Pure-TS