Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

  1. #1
    Get your orgasms donor card and save a fuck! anj1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    848

    Wink A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Anyone have wish (even its not gonna happen),one day,there is actress do porn gig even for one scene,free to choice,Lesbian,BJ,B/G,etc,and i mean for mainstream home production(Brazzer,BangBros),not some sex tape like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton
    And who is your favorite,and why,i mean what is special about her
    Me first
    My choice is Alyson Hannigan,because she always play slutty and horny girlfriend,wife role
    “We just connected. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.” – Barney
    “So? Mind blowing sex?” – Ted
    “Mind blowing sex! God, for an hour afterwards I couldn’t uncross my eyes. Which was awesome because when I went back for seconds it was like having a three-way with twins.” – Barney

  2. #2
    Ariana Marie is Goddamn Perfection! CrimsonBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,183
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    44672

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    My choice will be Kathleen Robertson because she's always makes my dick hard.



    That body!

  3. #3
    In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs. El Diablo Blanco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Freeones pimp lounge
    Posts
    7,993
    Rep Power
    110163

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    I wouldn't mind seeing Pauly Perrette, from NCIS, in a porn flick. Her, and Lois Griffin.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that, it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

  4. #4
    Can I flirt with you?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    1969

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)


  5. #5
    Online here 365 days per year.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    41
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    2208

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Red - I agree, with Kate Beckinsale. She's such a tease, wearing no knickers, as it is!

  6. #6
    Girls fuck me in my dreams! machinelord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    32
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    565

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Meredith Salenger ,she is hot

  7. #7
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Dino Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    12,274
    Rep Power
    108524

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)


  8. #8
    Racing is life... anything else is just waiting. Rey C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,355
    Rep Power
    245603

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroPorn View Post
    My choice will be Kathleen Robertson because she's always makes my dick hard.


    That body!
    I got Starz several years ago just to watch the fantastic show, Boss (your gif was taken from a scene after her character's life had fallen apart). Kelsey Grammer starred and Kathleen Robertson had a major role. As a blonde, she looked SO different from her roles on previous shows, where she was a brunette or redhead. She had lots of sex scenes on the show. IMO, the best was when a candidate she'd been working with bent her over a conference table, lifted her skirt and did her ass while she panted away. The show wasn't just a directionless sex romp though. It was intriguing, deep and fast moving. But Starz and the Hollyweird elite didn't like Grammer's politics, so they didn't pick it up for a 3rd season or do an ending movie. Fuck Starz. But Kathleen Robertson was smoking hot as Kitty!
    "Don't tell me what I can't do!" -- John Locke

  9. #9
    Get your orgasms donor card and save a fuck! anj1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    848

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroPorn View Post
    My choice will be Kathleen Robertson because she's always makes my dick hard.



    That body!
    Did she play the slutty women at Scary Movie 2
    “We just connected. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.” – Barney
    “So? Mind blowing sex?” – Ted
    “Mind blowing sex! God, for an hour afterwards I couldn’t uncross my eyes. Which was awesome because when I went back for seconds it was like having a three-way with twins.” – Barney

  10. #10
    Moderator Mr_Stiffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dining at the Y
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,724
    Blog Entries
    307
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    For me, Alexandra Daddario. Because tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by anj1ng View Post
    Did she play the slutty women at Scary Movie 2
    She did.

  11. #11
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,195
    Rep Power
    384709

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)


  12. #12
    Get your orgasms donor card and save a fuck! anj1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    848

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by knowone View Post
    Zeta Jones,is going to tranny section,prefer Salma Hayek,she has good topside downside
    Cobie Smulder,with legs like that,shen will become winner in lesbian section
    Rebecxa Romjin,ugh who can forget how hot she was,when she wearing Mystique blue suit

    Also i put Ashley Benson,she reminds me a little bit Mia Malkova
    “We just connected. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.” – Barney
    “So? Mind blowing sex?” – Ted
    “Mind blowing sex! God, for an hour afterwards I couldn’t uncross my eyes. Which was awesome because when I went back for seconds it was like having a three-way with twins.” – Barney

  13. #13
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Dino Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    12,274
    Rep Power
    108524

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    I believe Salma Hayek is good at... how you say?... ah, yes... doing the sex.

  14. #14
    Get your orgasms donor card and save a fuck! anj1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    848

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I believe Salma Hayek is good at... how you say?... ah, yes... doing the sex.
    Oh yeah
    “We just connected. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.” – Barney
    “So? Mind blowing sex?” – Ted
    “Mind blowing sex! God, for an hour afterwards I couldn’t uncross my eyes. Which was awesome because when I went back for seconds it was like having a three-way with twins.” – Barney

  15. #15
    Ariana Marie is Goddamn Perfection! CrimsonBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,183
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    44672

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornfan99 View Post
    Red - I agree, with Kate Beckinsale. She's such a tease, wearing no knickers, as it is!
    Beckinsale is the most beautiful women on earth no contest, but you remember that thread too beautiful for porn?
    She is, having her in bed would be the dream but only for private sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rey C. View Post
    But Starz and the Hollyweird elite didn't like Grammer's politics, so they didn't pick it up for a 3rd season or do an ending movie. Fuck Starz. But Kathleen Robertson was smoking hot as Kitty!
    Yes that's suck would love to see more and more sexy scenes with Kathleen she's amazing! Perfect face and gosh i love her big tits!
    And the way that she look with these big glasses.

    Perfect to
    Would fuck her night and day until i die.

  16. #16
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,195
    Rep Power
    384709

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Somehow I forgot Elizabeth Hurley.

  17. #17
    Get your orgasms donor card and save a fuck! anj1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    848

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by knowone View Post
    Somehow I forgot Elizabeth Hurley.
    She still doing great for her age


    And don't forget Sasha Alexander
    “We just connected. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.” – Barney
    “So? Mind blowing sex?” – Ted
    “Mind blowing sex! God, for an hour afterwards I couldn’t uncross my eyes. Which was awesome because when I went back for seconds it was like having a three-way with twins.” – Barney

  18. #18
    You can't have everything! Where would you put it?! Ray Ecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    962

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    So many to choose. All of them. I'd say Hilary Duff.
    Twitter: @rayecks

  19. #19
    Get your orgasms donor card and save a fuck! anj1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    848

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ecks View Post
    So many to choose. All of them. I'd say Hilary Duff.
    I see what you mean,after sneak preview from this
    https://thefappening.sexy/albums/index.php?/category/56
    “We just connected. Emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.” – Barney
    “So? Mind blowing sex?” – Ted
    “Mind blowing sex! God, for an hour afterwards I couldn’t uncross my eyes. Which was awesome because when I went back for seconds it was like having a three-way with twins.” – Barney

  20. #20
    Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Not sure if A-list, but Alexandra Daddario for sure

    Her big tits deserve Academy Awards

  21. #21
    I own 1000 DVDs... all porn.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    389

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)


  22. #22
    I'm going to cum when I get my Freeones T-shirt! Freq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bedfordshire, England
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,558
    Rep Power
    153547

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    I would go with Emily Ratajkowski

  23. #23
    Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,829
    Rep Power
    39114

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Keira Knightley - or as I call her: Keira Knightley, Morningly, Afternoonly, Eveningly and any other "ly" I want

  24. #24
    Mom, I feel funny down there
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    511
    Rep Power
    3510

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Camren Diaz has done porn before she became a successful actress.

  25. #25
    Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,829
    Rep Power
    39114

    Re: A-List Hollywood actress you wish do pro-porn(even for one gig)

    Quote Originally Posted by pornobh View Post
    Camren Diaz has done porn before she became a successful actress.
    No she hasn't. At least spell her name right - Cameron Diaz

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •