What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Amedee Vause

Re: Cousin Fuck - Sharing a bed with your Cousin ends up in Doggy-Style Fucking!

Quote Originally Posted by AmedeeVause View Post

Sexy Blonde Teen has to spend the night with her horny Cousin... And she can't resist him! She touches his cock, gives him a HandJob and then goes directly to fucking his big cock Doggy-Style and Spooning! In the end she Sucks his Cock and makes him Cum In Her Mouth!

Resolution: 1920x1080 HD
    Framerate: 30fps
    Length: 20:19min

You can buy the clip in my store, here!
    http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21124709
    You can also take a look at an 35 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!
    The preview can also be watched here on my Twitter Profile!

Wish I'd been that lucky with my cousin's step-daughter

Official Checked Star Member AmedeeVause's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking Lusty Teacher - His Hot Russian Teacher is open to anything, even a BlowJob, if he would just learn!

This Hot Russian Teacher really has a thing for unruly "Bad Boys"! All you have to do is fail her class and she gets all wet! But you have to be smart and be ready for the opportunity because if you do you might get a DeepThroat BlowJob and maybe some DoggyStyle Fucking! You never know... Also, btw., this one has a Really Big Dripping CumShot in the end!

I am an unusual teacher! I use non conventional methods to make my students learn, I know that affective memory is rather expected to last longer than memories formed by repeating the very same thing over and over again. I'm a bit unethical too, I do have crushes on my male students, especially if they don't want to learn and play "the bad boy" card with me! I instantly get wet upon meeting such a rascal! This was the case with George. George is a good looking student, has a great personality but he's so defiant of authority and to institutionalized learning! He's so intelligent and gifted, but he refuses to put in any effort and I can't really pass him, because he doesn't try to learn even the basic grammar rules, he could be the best of my class, if he didn't choose to spend his time meaninglessly. I started tutoring him, his mother asked and I couldn't refuse, I decided to give him a chance to learn, without hurrying, by explaining to him everything that he doesn't understand. He didn't want to be there, I felt it immediately. He was here, in my home, psychically, but his mind was somewhere else else. He kept staring at my deep cleavage, I guess Big Boobs are his thing! I realized that this young man is going to need a serious motivation, so I resorted to what I imagined he's never going to forget: his Russian Teacher's Big Boobies! I didn't think it much further, I thought this is all he needs, but, obviously, my student got a massive boner! Now I knew exactly what he needed and I was eager to give him that. So I offered to help. I told him we're gonna solve his problem and then we'll continue our lesson. I got in my knees, touched that big cock and started to suck it! He was so surprised! The bigger surprise was the DeepThroat, he surely didn't think I can do it, and honestly I had my doubts too, because his cock was big and thick, just the way I like it! I got horny and wet in the process and wanted to Fuck! What, was he thinking that I'm going to please him and he doesn't have to do anything in return? Wrong, darling! I got in all fours and he started pumping, that cock felt like heaven in my tight wet pussy, I had my first orgasm in am matter of minutes! I kept encouraging me to fuck me harder, so I could cum twice! The boy was inexperienced and got very roused (and proud) by the fact that he succeed to please me, he was about to cum any moment. I forbid him to cum inside and jacked him off over my boobs. He came a lot, there were drops of cum dripping off my boobs and soaking my skirt, like small pearls! Now I can be 100% certain that he won't forget the Russian grammar so easily!
    Length: 25:44min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21161235
    You can also take a look at an 43 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

Visit my store on Clips4sale.com!
    Or my other one on ManVids.com, if you prefer!
    You can see a lot of my previews on Xhamster.com.
    And, last but not least you can contact me via e-mail: amedeevause@gmail.com, visit me on reddit or Follow me on Twitter!

I can set my own custom title! sj1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Amedee Vause

Incredible post as always Amedee. Where were all these female teachers when I was in school. Have a great day.

Too bad none of my teachers were like that, and there were a few I would have loved to have done it with too

Official Checked Star Member AmedeeVause's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Unfaithful Housewife - Wifey comforts a hurt Repairman with a BlowJob & TitJob (Cum Between Tits)!

The classic story with the Bored House Wife and the Electrician! He gets electrocuted on the job and mysteriously gets a big erection for it! And the Wife, feeling totally responsible, of course, helps him out with a HandJob, DeepThroat BlowJob and a CFNM TitJob, with a Hands-Free Ending, of course!

My husband is never home, especially when I need him! He doesn't help at all, I'm the only supposed to take care of everything in the house! He's always tired and occupied, I'm ready used to him not returning my calls and not caring at all! Even when an electrical socket brakes down I gotta call an electrician, because guess what, he's not home and I have no idea when he'll return! So either I wait 'till he gets home and finds the time to repair it, or I call a professional to do the job, but obviously, that won't be for free. The man came, said it's gonna be a half an hour work and got to the job. I thought it would be nice making him a coffee, while he works, so he can enjoy it when he finished, but shortly after I brought him the coffee, something unusual happened. He got electrocuted! I got scared, and helped him onto the sofa. He wasn't feeling very well. I was surprised, how could he get electrocuted if he's a professional?! Apparently it was something I did wrong, I forgot to turn off the power! I am a woman and I'm not used to these things, but, obviously, I was completely responsible for this accident. He was still feeling unwell, trembling and tense, and then the second unusual thing happened: his cock got hard! I assumed it could be a possible reaction to getting electrocuted, and I was feeling completely responsible for it, so I wanted to help, it's one of the things I'm good at. I helped him get that big cock out of the tight jeans he was wearing, rubbed with my hand and kissed him, making him even harder! Now I had a surprise for him, just a few moments after I put my lips around his cock I DeepThroated it, making him feel astonished and perfectly happy. I guess I could revive somebody with such a blowjob! Then, to vary the fun a bit I gave him a TitJob, nice quality time between my Big Boobies, sucked a bit more and made him cum between them, hands-free, making a whole mess on my Tits. It was just in time because my absent husband just returned home!
    Length: 20:05min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21191553
    You can also take a look at an 34 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

Visit my store on Clips4sale.com!
    Or my other one on ManVids.com, if you prefer!
    You can see a lot of my previews on Xhamster.com.
    And, last but not least you can contact me via e-mail: amedeevause@gmail.com, visit me on reddit or Follow me on Twitter!

He should've made sure the power was off before he started working on it, but given how things worked out, I think it was worth it