Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1080

Thread: Jeny Smith

  1. #976
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Fabulous drawing KnightRiccardo.

  2. #977
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRiccardo View Post
    Another appetizer:

    Attachment 613101

    haha it seems i've got my personal painter ) thank you!

  3. #978
    Cumming to a town near you! KnightRiccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    1700

    Re: Jeny Smith


  4. #979
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Amazing drawing with great detail of Jeny. Fabulous artwork as always KnightRiccardo.

  5. #980
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Sexy Jeny Smith poses completely naked in the Snow (Video from Jeny Smith) Wow what a beautiful Snow Angel.

    https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/...108141/112840/

  6. #981
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    Sexy Jeny Smith poses completely naked in the Snow (Video from Jeny Smith) Wow what a beautiful Snow Angel.

    https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/...108141/112840/
    Absolutely stunning & so sexy Jeny. Beautiful smile with a great personality . I think you are a Snow Angel. Snow ball fighting & just having fun in the snow. Your videos are always fun & you always have your beautiful smile on. Have a great night.

  7. #982
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    Absolutely stunning & so sexy Jeny. Beautiful smile with a great personality . I think you are a Snow Angel. Snow ball fighting & just having fun in the snow. Your videos are always fun & you always have your beautiful smile on. Have a great night.
    thank you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRiccardo View Post
    this is my fav for now!!!!

  8. #983
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    ok take it serious

  9. #984
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Great video Jeny as you seem to be like a therapist who cares & wants to help couples . I think you do a great job explaining how in a way that is fun but also is still serious about the topic & how you wish to help couples by suggesting as well as giving examples of things you can do to make things still romantic & sexy . How it is important that both the man & woman can do things to keep the love burning hot . I personally am not married or ever have been but as with the rest of your videos I believe you do a great job of making your point by keeping it light while still maintaining the importance of ways to keep things special. Keep up the amazing job you do as you really capture your audience's attention in all of your videos.

  10. #985
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    Great video Jeny as you seem to be like a therapist who cares & wants to help couples . I think you do a great job explaining how in a way that is fun but also is still serious about the topic & how you wish to help couples by suggesting as well as giving examples of things you can do to make things still romantic & sexy . How it is important that both the man & woman can do things to keep the love burning hot . I personally am not married or ever have been but as with the rest of your videos I believe you do a great job of making your point by keeping it light while still maintaining the importance of ways to keep things special. Keep up the amazing job you do as you really capture your audience's attention in all of your videos.
    thank you very much!!! always nice to hear people like and appreciate even non nude videos of me!

  11. #986
    Cumming to a town near you! KnightRiccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    1700

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Uh oh! Naughty Jeny!

    Jeny12b.jpg

  12. #987
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    You are welcome Jeny . I love to see beautiful women in general even if they are clothed is fine with me as they can be sexy also. I think if a woman wears less clothing or nothing at all it is a bonus to see if she decided to do. Plus women are so sexy in many ways , like walking or dancing. Plus it leaves a little to the imagination & can be more sexy. Seriously you do an amazing job with your videos as you are a natural in front of the camera with your beautiful smile , the fun atmosphere , & your great attitude makes it enjoyable to watch . I have always felt that any person can do or be whatever they want to be if they put their mind & heart into it. KnightRiccardo drawing of Jeny. Always amazed by your artistic ability. Have a safe & great day.

  13. #988
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Naked Jeny Smith plays with herself in Public (Video from Jeny Smith) Jeny looking sexy & hot as always.

    https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/Jeny_Smith/113241/

  14. #989
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRiccardo View Post
    Uh oh! Naughty Jeny!

    Jeny12b.jpg
    Wow just great!!! i'm sucking that thing.... that was so long i did hardcore )

    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    You are welcome Jeny . I love to see beautiful women in general even if they are clothed is fine with me as they can be sexy also. I think if a woman wears less clothing or nothing at all it is a bonus to see if she decided to do. Plus women are so sexy in many ways , like walking or dancing. Plus it leaves a little to the imagination & can be more sexy. Seriously you do an amazing job with your videos as you are a natural in front of the camera with your beautiful smile , the fun atmosphere , & your great attitude makes it enjoyable to watch . I have always felt that any person can do or be whatever they want to be if they put their mind & heart into it. KnightRiccardo drawing of Jeny. Always amazed by your artistic ability. Have a safe & great day.
    Thank you! youtube is the thing i enjoy pretty much now. Because you have to play on really thin edge of erotism.

    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    Naked Jeny Smith plays with herself in Public (Video from Jeny Smith) Jeny looking sexy & hot as always.

    https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/Jeny_Smith/113241/
    I think this is one of my craziest videos! thank you!

  15. #990
    Cumming to a town near you! KnightRiccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    1700

    Re: Jeny Smith


  16. #991
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    KnightRiccardo spectacular drawing capturing Jeny's sexiness & her ability to tease so well. All of your videos are great Jeny. Your risky type videos you are very erotic , sexy & hot.

  17. #992
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRiccardo View Post
    amazing! how long time it takes to make one drawing?
    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    KnightRiccardo spectacular drawing capturing Jeny's sexiness & her ability to tease so well. All of your videos are great Jeny. Your risky type videos you are very erotic , sexy & hot.
    thank you!




  18. #993
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    You are welcome Jeny. Thank you Jeny for another outstanding video. I could see you hosting a show as a tour guide from different locations. You make it fun to watch with your beautiful smile & your sweet loving personality. You create a very calm , fun and enjoyable experience watching your videos. Hope you have a great day.

  19. #994
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    You are welcome Jeny. Thank you Jeny for another outstanding video. I could see you hosting a show as a tour guide from different locations. You make it fun to watch with your beautiful smile & your sweet loving personality. You create a very calm , fun and enjoyable experience watching your videos. Hope you have a great day.
    haha thank you!!!

  20. #995
    Cumming to a town near you! KnightRiccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    1700

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeny Smith View Post
    amazing! how long time it takes to make one drawing?
    About 45 minutes up to 4 hours - sometimes I am quick, sometimes it takes ages

  21. #996
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRiccardo View Post
    About 45 minutes up to 4 hours - sometimes I am quick, sometimes it takes ages
    wow...

  22. #997
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith


  23. #998
    Cumming to a town near you! KnightRiccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    1700

    Re: Jeny Smith


  24. #999
    I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,118
    Rep Power
    6612

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Wow bravo Jeny , standing ovation. Multi talented , outstanding & beautiful performance. I wish I could play the piano. KnightRiccardo thanks for another well detailed drawing capturing Jeny's beauty.

  25. #1000
    Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    1660

    Re: Jeny Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRiccardo View Post
    WOW!!! You artists take money for the same drawnings here! is this your main occupation?

    Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    Wow bravo Jeny , standing ovation. Multi talented , outstanding & beautiful performance. I wish I could play the piano. KnightRiccardo thanks for another well detailed drawing capturing Jeny's beauty.
    That was my favourite song... from my childhood. i was in lover with Angelica movie!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •