What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1080

Thread: Jeny Smith

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself. sj1's Avatar

Re: Jeny Smith

Fabulous drawing KnightRiccardo.

Official Checked Star Member Jeny Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightRiccardo View Post
    Another appetizer:

Attachment 613101

haha it seems i've got my personal painter ) thank you!

Cumming to a town near you! KnightRiccardo's Avatar

Amazing drawing with great detail of Jeny. Fabulous artwork as always KnightRiccardo.

Sexy Jeny Smith poses completely naked in the Snow (Video from Jeny Smith) Wow what a beautiful Snow Angel.

https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/...108141/112840/

Quote Originally Posted by sj1 View Post
    Sexy Jeny Smith poses completely naked in the Snow (Video from Jeny Smith) Wow what a beautiful Snow Angel.

https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/...108141/112840/
    Absolutely stunning & so sexy Jeny. Beautiful smile with a great personality . I think you are a Snow Angel. Snow ball fighting & just having fun in the snow. Your videos are always fun & you always have your beautiful smile on. Have a great night.

Absolutely stunning & so sexy Jeny. Beautiful smile with a great personality . I think you are a Snow Angel. Snow ball fighting & just having fun in the snow. Your videos are always fun & you always have your beautiful smile on. Have a great night.
    thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

this is my fav for now!!!!

ok take it serious

Great video Jeny as you seem to be like a therapist who cares & wants to help couples . I think you do a great job explaining how in a way that is fun but also is still serious about the topic & how you wish to help couples by suggesting as well as giving examples of things you can do to make things still romantic & sexy . How it is important that both the man & woman can do things to keep the love burning hot . I personally am not married or ever have been but as with the rest of your videos I believe you do a great job of making your point by keeping it light while still maintaining the importance of ways to keep things special. Keep up the amazing job you do as you really capture your audience's attention in all of your videos.

Great video Jeny as you seem to be like a therapist who cares & wants to help couples . I think you do a great job explaining how in a way that is fun but also is still serious about the topic & how you wish to help couples by suggesting as well as giving examples of things you can do to make things still romantic & sexy . How it is important that both the man & woman can do things to keep the love burning hot . I personally am not married or ever have been but as with the rest of your videos I believe you do a great job of making your point by keeping it light while still maintaining the importance of ways to keep things special. Keep up the amazing job you do as you really capture your audience's attention in all of your videos.
    thank you very much!!! always nice to hear people like and appreciate even non nude videos of me!

Uh oh! Naughty Jeny!

Jeny12b.jpg

You are welcome Jeny . I love to see beautiful women in general even if they are clothed is fine with me as they can be sexy also. I think if a woman wears less clothing or nothing at all it is a bonus to see if she decided to do. Plus women are so sexy in many ways , like walking or dancing. Plus it leaves a little to the imagination & can be more sexy. Seriously you do an amazing job with your videos as you are a natural in front of the camera with your beautiful smile , the fun atmosphere , & your great attitude makes it enjoyable to watch . I have always felt that any person can do or be whatever they want to be if they put their mind & heart into it. KnightRiccardo drawing of Jeny. Always amazed by your artistic ability. Have a safe & great day.

Naked Jeny Smith plays with herself in Public (Video from Jeny Smith) Jeny looking sexy & hot as always.

https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/Jeny_Smith/113241/

Uh oh! Naughty Jeny!

Jeny12b.jpg
    Wow just great!!! i'm sucking that thing.... that was so long i did hardcore )

You are welcome Jeny . I love to see beautiful women in general even if they are clothed is fine with me as they can be sexy also. I think if a woman wears less clothing or nothing at all it is a bonus to see if she decided to do. Plus women are so sexy in many ways , like walking or dancing. Plus it leaves a little to the imagination & can be more sexy. Seriously you do an amazing job with your videos as you are a natural in front of the camera with your beautiful smile , the fun atmosphere , & your great attitude makes it enjoyable to watch . I have always felt that any person can do or be whatever they want to be if they put their mind & heart into it. KnightRiccardo drawing of Jeny. Always amazed by your artistic ability. Have a safe & great day.
    Thank you! youtube is the thing i enjoy pretty much now. Because you have to play on really thin edge of erotism.

Naked Jeny Smith plays with herself in Public (Video from Jeny Smith) Jeny looking sexy & hot as always.

https://videos.freeones.com/j_babes/Jeny_Smith/113241/
    I think this is one of my craziest videos! thank you!

KnightRiccardo spectacular drawing capturing Jeny's sexiness & her ability to tease so well. All of your videos are great Jeny. Your risky type videos you are very erotic , sexy & hot.

amazing! how long time it takes to make one drawing?
    KnightRiccardo spectacular drawing capturing Jeny's sexiness & her ability to tease so well. All of your videos are great Jeny. Your risky type videos you are very erotic , sexy & hot.
    thank you!

You are welcome Jeny. Thank you Jeny for another outstanding video. I could see you hosting a show as a tour guide from different locations. You make it fun to watch with your beautiful smile & your sweet loving personality. You create a very calm , fun and enjoyable experience watching your videos. Hope you have a great day.

You are welcome Jeny. Thank you Jeny for another outstanding video. I could see you hosting a show as a tour guide from different locations. You make it fun to watch with your beautiful smile & your sweet loving personality. You create a very calm , fun and enjoyable experience watching your videos. Hope you have a great day.
    haha thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeny Smith View Post
    amazing! how long time it takes to make one drawing?
    About 45 minutes up to 4 hours - sometimes I am quick, sometimes it takes ages

About 45 minutes up to 4 hours - sometimes I am quick, sometimes it takes ages
    wow...

Wow bravo Jeny , standing ovation. Multi talented , outstanding & beautiful performance. I wish I could play the piano. KnightRiccardo thanks for another well detailed drawing capturing Jeny's beauty.

WOW!!! You artists take money for the same drawnings here! is this your main occupation?

Wow bravo Jeny , standing ovation. Multi talented , outstanding & beautiful performance. I wish I could play the piano. KnightRiccardo thanks for another well detailed drawing capturing Jeny's beauty.
    That was my favourite song... from my childhood. i was in lover with Angelica movie!