Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 938 of 979 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... LastLast
Results 23,426 to 23,450 of 24452

Thread: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

  1. #23426
    My friends like my Freeones thong.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceNeedles View Post
    after looking at the screen shots I think she needs to learn some tips on how to apply makeup so it doesn't look caked on. good looking gal for her age, but all that tanning in the sun has done some damage. looks like she has had a couple of chemical peels and some slight botox to smooth out a couple of spots. I'd still let her cowgirl me so I could watch those titties bounce hi ho nikki

  2. #23427
    My friends like my Freeones thong.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    has she set up a go fund me page to get more tats. I think she should get a full sleeve and a full hip to ankle. fucking hot bitch she would be teasing in sheer tops and wearing nipple rings after she gets that shit done

  3. #23428
    Please don't ban me!
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by MRSalchichon View Post
    CAP from Tonight's video?
    Yup. It's practically the same that she does in the webcam videos but in HD Again.

  4. #23429
    Why are you reading this? mickey2669's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    1904

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by scotttheshoeman View Post
    has she set up a go fund me page to get more tats. I think she should get a full sleeve and a full hip to ankle. fucking hot bitch she would be teasing in sheer tops and wearing nipple rings after she gets that shit done
    Yeah, it would be great if Nikki gets nipple rings as she had in her young days... But I 'm not sure she' ll do that after all these years...

  5. #23430
    There are contests on this board?
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    232

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates


  6. #23431
    I should probably read the Board Rules...
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by scotttheshoeman View Post
    after looking at the screen shots I think she needs to learn some tips on how to apply makeup so it doesn't look caked on. good looking gal for her age, but all that tanning in the sun has done some damage. looks like she has had a couple of chemical peels and some slight botox to smooth out a couple of spots. I'd still let her cowgirl me so I could watch those titties bounce hi ho nikki
    Totally agree with you on her make up, looks awful. Hope her skin is not so bad already that she feels she has to cake it on that heavily.

    That new tat is awful. I'm not a tat expert, will all that black smudging go away, or is that that final look?

    Yeah, I'd fuck her again, but that's not the point.

  7. #23432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggg

  8. #23433
    My avatar makes you horny!? nealie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    882

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrow View Post
    Is this real?

  9. #23434
    Surfs one-handed
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    572

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by nealie84 View Post
    Is this real?
    http://myadultalbums.com/wp-content/...as-Younger.png and http://myadultalbums.com/wp-content/...d-and-Sexy.jpg have been shopped. The rest are fully legit.

  10. #23435
    Chief Porn Collector HansMoleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,926
    Rep Power
    35464

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates


  11. #23436
    In the afterlife I want to be a bra. Badd Blud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    368

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrow View Post
    LOL-

    A nice summary of slips but missing a few of the better ones-

  12. #23437
    Fastest cummer in the west!
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    3390

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates


  13. #23438
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    8,212
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates


  14. #23439
    Chief Porn Collector HansMoleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,926
    Rep Power
    35464

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    love that ass in that thong

  15. #23440
    Surfs one-handed
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    2441

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates


  16. #23441
    There are contests on this board?
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    232

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Don't you love when she has something white on her tits

    http://iteensexpics.xyz/white-and-soapy-nikki-boobs/

  17. #23442
    Please reduce your sig, you know it's too big!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Nikki said in her latest cam she is open to do stuff with other models like Bryci. Let's encourage her to do sets and videos with other chicks!

  18. #23443
    I'm touching myself right now!
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    lol i just want her to do something new! or at least look like she spend more than 5mins to think of a video idea haha

  19. #23444
    My friends like my Freeones thong.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by supertits View Post
    Nikki said in her latest cam she is open to do stuff with other models like Bryci. Let's encourage her to do sets and videos with other chicks!
    ok, lets do that. but she needs to get to the point of going beyond the talk and start doing it. hey, she can do what she wants but she is constantly throwing things out to get a response and then nothing happens. hey, i am nikki do you guys think i should shoot with other girls. yeah nikki that would be great and i would be a member forever. 5 months down the road. hey guys, do you think i should shoot with other girls. yeah, that would be great and i would totally be a member for life.

  20. #23445
    There are contests on this board?
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    232

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Fuckt it, I know that X-mass was a long ago but she looks so hot on this photos

    https://www.coedcherry.com/models/ni...lleries/181781

  21. #23446
    There are contests on this board?
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    232

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by scotttheshoeman View Post
    ok, lets do that. but she needs to get to the point of going beyond the talk and start doing it. hey, she can do what she wants but she is constantly throwing things out to get a response and then nothing happens. hey, i am nikki do you guys think i should shoot with other girls. yeah nikki that would be great and i would be a member forever. 5 months down the road. hey guys, do you think i should shoot with other girls. yeah, that would be great and i would totally be a member for life.
    I agree but as supertits said we just need to encourage her so she can "get to the point of going beyond the talk"

  22. #23447
    Please reduce your sig, you know it's too big!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrow View Post
    I agree but as supertits said we just need to encourage her so she can "get to the point of going beyond the talk"
    Exactly. The odds of her retiring as she ages increases. This could be her last year. Now would be the time for her fans to ask for "new" content where she can get creative with chicks.
    Maybe she would be willing to suck on other girl's tits. Maybe she can use another girls mouth to hide her nipples (her tease stuff). I'm sure membership would increase.

  23. #23448
    I'm touching myself right now!
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Quote Originally Posted by supertits View Post
    Exactly. The odds of her retiring as she ages increases. This could be her last year. Now would be the time for her fans to ask for "new" content where she can get creative with chicks.
    Maybe she would be willing to suck on other girl's tits. Maybe she can use another girls mouth to hide her nipples (her tease stuff). I'm sure membership would increase.
    Have any of you ever considered that she is not 21 and in college as a single girl anymore? She is married with a kid, possibly more then one therefore she has boundaries. You people sound like stupid ass trolls who need to stop jerking off so much and get a life. If you don't like her content then why the fuck do you keep coming on here? Personally I was a huge fan of her NDN days, now her content is redundant, maybe a little more revealing, but nothing to jump up and down for. She is a mother and at the end of the day, think about that factor. Give it a rest you fucking losers. I've moved on and check in from time to time. If was going to do something new, she would have done it years ago.

  24. #23449
    Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    Yup Nikki is a mother. So just wondering what being a mother has to do with, doing with other chicks? She has already bared her tits and ass many times, masterbated on camera, simulated BJ a 100 times, simulated sex a few times and so on. Where does this so called boundary being a mother exist? Enlighten me please.

  25. #23450
    myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    248

    Re: Nikki Sims / Next Door Nikki / Nikki's Playmates

    See what he's actually trying to say instead of answering knowing that it'll just cause another 20 posts with people fighting.

    It's like going into a food store asking for something they just don't supply. They MIGHT supply what YOU want, one day, but until then as long as sales are good there's little point in changing. It's a business, when all is said and done, so Nikki probably has no need to change 'until' HER business model changes.

    There's PLENTY of quad anal double mouthed stuff out there. Let Nikki be Nikki??

Similar Threads

  1. Nikki Brooks / FTV Nikki / Nikki (Mc-Nudes)
    By Vanilla Bear in forum Favorite Babes
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2018-05-23, 04:29
  2. Replies: 630
    Last Post: 2017-03-05, 14:47

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •