Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various
Page 237 of 239 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 5964

Thread: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

  1. #5901
    I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    fuck the editors at tainster

    where is this cam, they should release all cams not parts of it


  2. #5902
    9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipomatic View Post
    Seems like the new format is a winner.

    If there are any girls you want to see, just post some pics of them and the party they are from (or the date of the episode)
    It is a HUGE help if there are multiple pictures, especially if there are pictures of the girls near the start of the party, it makes it so much easier to keep track of them.

    Oh yeah, and can somebody explain the "Rep Power" system to me?
    I was looking at my profile and it said Latest Reputation Received (8433 point(s) total) but when I post it says Rep Power 5
    Are they connected or am I getting things mixed up (as usual)

    Cheers guys!
    dude, the new format is A.Ma.Zing

  3. #5903
    Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Thanks a lot, Zipo. Your work is greatly appreciated!

  4. #5904
    My avatar makes you horny!?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by gerer View Post
    fuck the editors at tainster

    where is this cam, they should release all cams not parts of it

    Unfortunately, such is the case with ALL of the party sites, it seems. There is undeniably video footage of Jana Semradova aka Ashley Robbins having sex that shows actual penetration, but DSO never released it. I've seen several Party Hardcore and Dancing Bear parties where you clearly catch a glimpse of something going on in the background or off to the side when the cameraman pans a bit, and another cameraman is seen recording what's going on, but the footage never gets released. Only way you're ever going to see such footage is if you get a job with, or buy, said companies. As for your hopes for this particular cam, I'll cross my fingers for ya, lol.

  5. #5905
    The more I look, the harder it gets!
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by foible View Post
    Unfortunately, such is the case with ALL of the party sites, it seems. There is undeniably video footage of Jana Semradova aka Ashley Robbins having sex that shows actual penetration, but DSO never released it. I've seen several Party Hardcore and Dancing Bear parties where you clearly catch a glimpse of something going on in the background or off to the side when the cameraman pans a bit, and another cameraman is seen recording what's going on, but the footage never gets released. Only way you're ever going to see such footage is if you get a job with, or buy, said companies.
    Or they've just deleted that footage a long time ago.

  6. #5906
    I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    they have pics no video its ridiculous , they are required to keep all videos ,they just dont release all cameras only selected cams that's why that editing , this ph 71 muticam was bit of an improvement for the first 4 parts with little or less editing then it was just edited cams for final part ,they should release all cams , even in the first part ph softcore part where there were stripping games was edited, it should not be like that ,every party has lots of action going on which cannot be covered by just 4-5 cams , there have been lots of ideas shared earlier about increasing cams, adding pov cams for strippers like czechcasting etc and 360 degree cams in corners and center of stage, they can charge for it, and use these ideas for free like they have done previously to improve the content and the site

  7. #5907
    My avatar makes you horny!?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by flydip View Post
    Or they've just deleted that footage a long time ago.
    In regards to Ashley Robbins, I can certainly assure that the footage never existed for public consumption. I invite you to read her all of her threads in this very forum. She has been vocal about the fact that she never has, and never will, be photographed/recorded having sex in such a manner that shows penetration. Only chance you have of seeing her with a penis in a hole that isn't her mouth is if you personally make sex to her.

  8. #5908
    Couldn’t afford CostlyOnes
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    613

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Dude, the second result on google : "Ashley Robbins fuck" give a p**nhub video where you can clearly see someone doggy the shit out of her.
    What are you talking about ...

  9. #5909
    Vive la différence! balckdagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15,957
    Rep Power
    10850

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsan View Post
    Dude, the second result on google : "Ashley Robbins fuck" give a p**nhub video where you can clearly see someone doggy the shit out of her.
    What are you talking about ...
    https://pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1336436356

  10. #5910
    Addicted Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by ppcit View Post
    Thank you for the offer and always grateful for your amazing work!

    It would be nice to have an amateurs cumshots compilation!

    What you think?
    You ask, I (eventually) deliver.

    With much thanks to Zipo for cropping the bastard watermark out of it!

    If I've missed any, let me know whom and which dates/parties.

    Amateur Popshot Compilation

    https://megaup.net/8hfm/Amateurs-Cropped.mp4

  11. #5911
    The more I look, the harder it gets!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by fakeslim View Post
    You ask, I (eventually) deliver.

    With much thanks to Zipo for cropping the bastard watermark out of it!

    If I've missed any, let me know whom and which dates/parties.

    Amateur Popshot Compilation

    https://megaup.net/8hfm/Amateurs-Cropped.mp4
    How can you be sure that they are all amateurs?

    PS :Great work, thank u

  12. #5912
    My avatar makes you horny!?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsan View Post
    Dude, the second result on google : "Ashley Robbins fuck" give a p**nhub video where you can clearly see someone doggy the shit out of her.
    What are you talking about ...
    If you'll care to reread my post, I specifically mentioned showing penetration. Yes, there's footage of her having sex, but not one clip or photo that actually shows a penis in her vagina.

  13. #5913
    The more I look, the harder it gets!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by foible View Post
    If you'll care to reread my post, I specifically mentioned showing penetration. Yes, there's footage of her having sex, but not one clip or photo that actually shows a penis in her vagina.
    Okay, so you're telling us that she faked the whole thing? She told the actor something like "You will take me from behind to make the people believe that I'm being fuc*ed?"
    Haha, I know Porn is fake as hell, but I'm a bit circumspect right here...

  14. #5914
    The government is watching you masturbate.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hams69 View Post
    Okay, so you're telling us that she faked the whole thing? She told the actor something like "You will take me from behind to make the people believe that I'm being fuc*ed?"
    Haha, I know Porn is fake as hell, but I'm a bit circumspect right here...
    There is a scene with her standing up that reveals a cock in her pussy.

  15. #5915
    The more I look, the harder it gets!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by neendo View Post
    There is a scene with her standing up that reveals a cock in her pussy.
    Foible needs to see it, then...

  16. #5916
    I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    so no new party even this week, so whats the new site sinx for, post same content on 3 sites ph/tanister/sinx and when are new swingingpornstars going to release, till then people keep posting those amateur edits, would love one amateur edit from the really early days 2003/04/05 may be


    great video by fakeslim hope for something new again , anything of your choice

  17. #5917
    The government is watching you masturbate.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hams69 View Post
    Foible needs to see it, then...
    A link is buried somewhere in Ashley's thread on this site. It's out there.

  18. #5918
    I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    anyone know the recording dates new parties for this years

    there is nothing new in long time

    sinx.com know important sites are partyhardcore and swingingpornstar others are just fillers for other content

    users should flood them with request of new partyhardcore and swingingpornstar parties there is sinsupport.com and that twitter some one posted earlier

    hopefully its just a break like czechcasting did and new content was added, tainster should keep updated users to wait if something new is coming , to not loose loyal users

  19. #5919
    Knows how 2 have sex, in theory
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 39 - Amateur Edit

    https://megaup.net/8ilj/55-PHGC39-AE.mp4

    Enjoy!

  20. #5920
    Look at me, I'm a newbie!
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Great work

  21. #5921
    Addicted Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by fakeslim View Post
    You ask, I (eventually) deliver.

    With much thanks to Zipo for cropping the bastard watermark out of it!

    If I've missed any, let me know whom and which dates/parties.

    Amateur Popshot Compilation

    https://megaup.net/8hfm/Amateurs-Cropped.mp4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams69 View Post
    How can you be sure that they are all amateurs?

    PS :Great work, thank u
    Here's a higher quality version of the compilation.
    Worth the additional download, trust me.

    https://megaup.net/8jlx/PH_Amateur_C...ompilation.mp4

    I'm certain that 99% of those featured are amateurs.

  22. #5922
    I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by fakeslim View Post
    Here's a higher quality version of the compilation.
    Worth the additional download, trust me.

    https://megaup.net/8jlx/PH_Amateur_C...ompilation.mp4

    I'm certain that 99% of those featured are amateurs.
    can you provide party number or date of party, its great work, numbers will make it easy to find original videos

  23. #5923
    Cumming to a town near you.
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Age
    22
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    anyone know about the girl in the new Party Hardcore vol 7 part 1 cam 2 who is wearing black and white stripes? the stripper sits on her. she has been in many videos but i couldn't find any scene or her name?

  24. #5924
    My avatar makes you horny!?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hams69 View Post
    Foible needs to see it, then...
    Agreed. In all my years I've ne'er heard word one of such a thing, much less seen it. I invite you to provide this evidence you speak of. I don't deny that it might exist, but I would certainly have you prove it to me.

  25. #5925
    The more I look, the harder it gets!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

    Quote Originally Posted by foible View Post
    Agreed. In all my years I've ne'er heard word one of such a thing, much less seen it. I invite you to provide this evidence you speak of. I don't deny that it might exist, but I would certainly have you prove it to me.
    https://fr.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1336436356 Here you go

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •