• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
ban-one
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid :love:, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great one. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome, you take care and have a great evening and Tuesday :)
    Reactions: sj1
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you, take care and have a great evening as well as an even better Tuesday.
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid :love:, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great one. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome, you take care and have a great one too :)
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you.
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid :love:, Appreciate it. Take care & enjoy the rest of the weekend. Also I am sure you heard this so much but do not forget to Spring Forward an hour tonight. :)
    sj1
    sj1
    Yes that is true and hope the weather stays calm for you. I have been watching some of that Aerial American on the Smithsonian Channel and saw Georgia and it's history. Did I see it all have to watch again sometime but something to see all the state from above and hear it's history.
    ban-one
    ban-one
    There's a lot of history here, and the 1 year of state history we got in 8th grade didn't really do it justice. I didn't even know until a few weeks ago that the USS Constitution was made from wood harvested along Georgia's coast
    sj1
    sj1
    I agree that is very interesting, fun to learn the good parts of history like that.
    Thank you for the Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great weekend. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome :) You take care and have a great weekend too (y)
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you.
    As always I appreciate the Rep. Thank you. (y) Take care & have a great Friday. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome :) You take care and have a great Friday too (y)
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you I will try. (y)
    Hey dude, apearently we can have a banner on our profile. No full background though, that still is a pitty.
    ban-one
    ban-one
    I know what you mean, it feels different here than it used to. Hopefully things will improve in that regard, but unless something crazy happens again, I should still be here at least :)
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Same here dude :)! The one improvement I am pleased with is that the site is way faster. And steady.
    ban-one
    ban-one
    Yeah, the performance has been great
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid :love:, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great one. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you very much. :)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great one. :)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great one. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you. :)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & enjoy your Sunday too. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome :) You take care and have a good week :)
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you. Take care & have a great week too. :)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & enjoy your weekend. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome :) You take care and enjoy your Sunday (y)
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you.
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great weekend. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome, you take care and have a great weekend too :)
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you. :)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid (double) Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great one. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome :) You take care and have a great day too (y)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great day. :cool:
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome, you take care and have a great day too :)
    You're welcome :)
    Thank you, I hadn't noticed I was nearing another 1000, but I still managed to get it fittingly in Mandy, and start the next 1000 in Miss
    You take care and have a great day too (y)
    sj1
    sj1
    Thank you and you are welcome. Glad your posts of Mandy & Miss Hybrid were well timed. (y)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great day. :cool:
    Congratulations on 19,000 posts!!! 🎆🎉
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & have a great day. (y)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome :) You take care and have a great day too :)
    Thank you for the Andi, Harley / Lilah, Mandy & Miss Hybrid Rep, Appreciate it. Take care & hope you enjoy a great Sunday. :)
    ban-one
    ban-one
    You're welcome, you take care and I hope you enjoy a great Sunday too :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…