• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
c_a_worshipper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the Rita Ora like, Appreciate it. Have a great day.
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    And thanks for the rep! Have a great day yourself :D!!!
    Reactions: sj1
    Hey!
    How are you holding up in these strange times?
    I hope you're safe and sound!
    Cheers!

47981_09big_l.jpg
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Strange they are for sure. Holding up okay, though I have my darker days, like most do I supose. You okay?
    thexflash
    thexflash
    Good to hear your ok. Me too, bored though... But I'm staying healthy anyways.
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Let's keep it that way and kick the fucker outta here!
    Thanks for the like
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    I wouldn't call her the goat, a bit too soon for that, but most certainly I can call her the Greatest Of All Two-thousandtwenty (and 2019). Don't know what it is, but pretty sure it also got to do with her seemingly horny natural enthusiasm in her work. First time I saw a pic and then a clip, I knew she was going to be so very special! She is so VERY unique!
    usman19
    usman19
    Yeah and no wonder she getting loads of scenes every week :) people love her
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Indeed, high in demand at the moment, loads of work for her! I am all for it 😁
    Hi dude I hope you're having a great day unfortunately I wont be posting anything else for now as I now have a user trolling me on my posts. It's such a shame as I have just recently come back on freeones. I have reported the person but I just have to see if freeones takes action or not, as if being on lockdown with nothing to do wasn't bad enough 😥
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Huh really? Haven't noticed anything, though I must admit I am just uh, in and out for posting. Issues myself on another level, keeps me from being active as I used to be.
    Ihope this is being solved for you ASAP, that ain't nice, we can;t use that in live never, but right now any further frustration is just too much to handle!
    Keep your head up my Freeones friend!!!!!
    Reactions: 2012i
    Thanks very much for all likes I'm glad that you are posting more 😎
    Reactions: c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Lately more around here yes, not for long though, private stuff......but I try not to disappear for months in a row any more ;)! I need this board lol!
    Thank you for the like, Appreciate it. Have a great day.
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Same! love Mandy's voice :D, especially when she teases! Have a great day yourself!
    Hi friend long time thanks very much for the likes. Lots of changes now we are on this lockdown I can spend more time on here because I keep on disappearing after a few posts 😂😂😂😂
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Hello there friend, yeah lots of time....though I must say, having troubles with the new site, not as appealing the look of it, so not that much here as i was used to.
    Amazing posts man again, as always of you. Who was the beauty with the amazing eyes? She got me hard in one two three seconds, daaamn......
    Thank you for all the likes, Appreciate it. Take care, be safe & have a great weekend.
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Same to you, and thanks as well.....stay safe my Freeones friend!
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    And Kim and Kourtney, omg....
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't had time to use it any and try to figure things out
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Still working it out! Most what I miss is that I can't use a backgrouynd anymore, all looks the same, quite boring! No personal touch anymore. It is way of a hell faster now though!
    And you can use a larger avatar now, 400x400 so that looks better. The older one gets blown up I noticed.
    You okay? Kinda got worried a bit, not used to that you disappear for a week lol! You are part of "my family" here :p.....
    You are welcome but Mandy is the one to thank. :cool: I am sure you will thank her some how. ;) Take care , be safe and have a great day.
    c_a_worshipper
    c_a_worshipper
    Meant to say, place it as walllaper as I said I would.

Ofcours, you are right. And I single handedly thanked her thoroughly yesterday already.

You too, stay safe and healthy!
    Thanks. So far it seems to have just been 1 person at the nursing home. Hoping it goes no further.
    ....Actually, I got an automated phone call earlier today from the nursing home he's in, saying someone there has it :eek:

And I was there on the 10th...

Hopefully neither of us picked it up
    Just wanted to let you know I got your message, and I'll get back to you on it when I can :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…