PDA

View Full Version : Problem while on a visit

michelle_lopez
2006-05-09, 09:28
Well, i'm in brazil for a day or two,,,maybe longer and i got on my friends pc to access my account,,,and it takes forever to loggin and change pages.
I don't know if it's because is pc connections are crappy or it's something else.
This is pretty boring because you can,T surf the way you want.
Guy's or a moderator please let me know if it's normal that the connection speed varies from one place to another. I'm on a visit here in brazil and back home the connection speed is perfect even do i don't have high speed internet. He's sucks,,, I got too get back home fast lolllllll My sig doesn'T even appear

qweretyuiopas@
2006-05-09, 10:02
Its your connection, I know a guy from columbia who moved to the U.S. he went back to columbia for a break recently and his connection was real slow.

SeraphiM
2006-05-09, 22:48
Buneo,

Que pases un buen tiempo y espero que regreses muy pronto :D

qweretyuiopas@
2006-05-09, 23:51
Buneo,

Que pases un buen tiempo y espero que regreses muy pronto :D
show off lol :rolleyes:

SeraphiM
2006-05-10, 04:22
show off lol :rolleyes:
Ooops, Did I do that? :D

michelle_lopez
2006-05-10, 08:11
Thanks everyone. I just got back home and fortunatly the movers finished everything and i've been busy unpacking all morning. Boxes,,boxes,,,boxes and more boxes. Ho well to many sex toys. I'll have to make a garage sale when i retire loll. A new house in an isolated location for privacy and yesssssss finally a new pc witch isn't crappy like my old one. It will be nice the surf the forums now. thanks for the help. I tough , i was going to be stuck out of town longer because the movers weren't suppose to come for a fwe days. Fortunatly, they came fast. You won't here me say that to often do :1orglaugh