PDA

View Full Version : Login problems

om3ga
2006-01-27, 16:55
This is probably nothing, but for a few minutes just now I was unable to access the F.O. forum.

I just wondering if there was a problem (or if it was my PC - in which case....:crash: )

BNF
2006-01-27, 16:59
All of the settings look fine and there was no maintainence performed.

om3ga
2006-01-27, 18:18
All of the settings look fine and there was no maintainence performed.

Thanks - I'll go look for a mallet now...........:crash:

om3ga
2006-08-18, 14:53
I appear to be having more trouble logging on.
I logon as usual, but when I attempt to give rep, I get an error message advising that I refresh and logon again.

poggy
2006-08-18, 16:35
The board is under some changes at the moment Om3ga, you might have noticed some. The rep giving system has changed, it just comes up as a little pop up box now. So if you have a very tough pop up stopper it might block it. Also if you look at the quote button you'll see a multiple quote option.

BNF
2006-08-18, 16:59
I appear to be having more trouble logging on.
I logon as usual, but when I attempt to give rep, I get an error message advising that I refresh and logon again.

Let me know how it goes after you try to "soften" pop-ups and such.

Your's is the first tech problem that I've heard, but I want to get it solved.

Keep me informed by PM.

om3ga
2006-08-18, 17:03
The board is under some changes at the moment Om3ga, you might have noticed some. The rep giving system has changed, it just comes up as a little pop up box now. So if you have a very tough pop up stopper it might block it. Also if you look at the quote button you'll see a multiple quote option.

I do have a few pop-up blockers in place (I hate pop-ups with a passion). I've just allowed FO however, so I'll let you know by PM, folks...:thumbsup:

SeraphiM
2006-08-19, 03:06
I do have a few pop-up blockers in place (I hate pop-ups with a passion). I've just allowed FO however,

I've had to do the same thing myself,

everything works OK now :thumbsup:

megusta69
2006-09-08, 12:42
Hi Guys,
I have been unable to log on to freeones board since 31st aug, that is until this evening.
Page did not load fully and all I got was the "Freeones" banner and a blank blue screen no how long I waited or how many times I tried.
Any ideas?
SEAMUS.

poggy
2006-09-08, 16:43
Hi Guys,
I have been unable to log on to freeones board since 31st aug, that is until this evening.
Page did not load fully and all I got was the "Freeones" banner and a blank blue screen no how long I waited or how many times I tried.
Any ideas?
SEAMUS.

Could be your cookies filters set too high.

megusta69
2006-09-09, 12:12
Thanks for the advice POGGY. Everything seems to be working at present. (Fingers crossed).

Unregistered
2007-09-18, 03:44
Hey Bro, Your on the top of the help spot. I have been mooching and want to member up to contribute. Don't uhnderstand it all but I am a fast learner. Can yu help me get up and running?