PDA

View Full Version : Possible Presidential Candidates for 2016

Straight Shooter
2012-06-30, 23:29
Looking ahead to 2016, who do you think should run from your party? Here's my list of possible candidates for the Democratic Party in 2016
1. Martin O'Malley, Governor of Maryland
2. Andrew Cuomo, Governor of NY
3. Gavin Newsom, former Mayor of SF
4. Cory Booker, Mayor of Newark
5. Mark Warner, Senator from Virginia
6. Joe Biden?
7. Hilary Clinton?

Bloodshot Scott
2012-06-30, 23:52
Rand Paul

I'm more or less "independent," but "limousine liberals" that talk their bullshit good game about taking guns away and doing this that and the other make me more disgusted than anyone on the planet, so I make a special effort to find out who the "limousine liberal" living in their gated community is and vote against them. The fact they have never lived in my world (yes, my house was robbed twice - once at gun point - and I have had guns pulled on me) I have a particular disdain for them and their lying scum offspring trust-fund babies, as if they are hollier than I. That's one thing about "Republicans" I respect; they don't act all holier than thou and spout their particularly disgusting drivel about this that and the other. STFU, lying sack, I don't want to hear it, especially when the top 10 in the U.S. House richest are composed of mostly "liberals." Take your lying shit and buy twenty trucks of food and distribute holidays like I would you yuppy scum, and shut your lying thieving mouths.

I'm all for taking care of "my" needy, in "my" community, but there are no standards, so every turdshit in the Midwest has rotted my community out via locating here for our "system," and it particularly disturbs me to see it has been drained due to freeloaders my great-famliy never intended on trying to build for.

Give me a billion dollars though and I would invest back into it the way it should be, believe me - clinics, schools, churches, I would fund.

So my rant is over, so I say probably Rand. I know I've had a few more as well (not "rinos" or other scum on the "right," either). I know there are some good "liberals" out there as well, and if their policies are proper, I'll be for them.

xfire
2012-07-01, 05:27
That's one thing about "Republicans" I respect; they don't act all holier than thou and spout their particularly disgusting drivel about this that and the other.

That one line discredits the whole post. "Republicans don't act holier than thou etc." Religion, much? The whole fucking party is based on their holier than thou abortion beliefs.

Master Roshi
2012-07-01, 08:53
Gary Johnson

Bloodshot Scott
2012-07-01, 09:09
That one line discredits the whole post. "Republicans don't act holier than thou etc." Religion, much? The whole fucking party is based on their holier than thou abortion beliefs.

You are right, conservatives are trash quite much, but Limousine Liberals are trash. That is much of distaste with them and their shit antics. :nono: Come to the East Side, bitch, if you have the cojones. Nancy Pelosi or Bill Maher ain't passing out turkeys in the damn hood I grew up in.

Nancy Pelosi, stick it straight up your ass, you Italian bitch. :flaccid:

Bloodshot Scott
2012-07-01, 09:30
You are right, conservatives are trash quite much, but Limousine Liberals are trash. That is much of distaste with them and their shit antics. :nono: Come to the East Side, bitch, if you have the cojones. Nancy Pelosi or Bill Maher ain't passing out turkeys in the damn hood I grew up in.

Mitt can stick it straight up his ass too. :nono:

Once again, I vote "independent" this year.

xfire
2012-07-01, 09:53

Limousine Liberals are trash and part of the 1%, so yeah, fuck them, too. Evangelical Christians, on the other hand, are part and parcel of the right-wing base. I'd have to say there's a whole lot more of them to throw your scorn at.

I didn't grow up in the hood, but I wouldn't hesitate to say that Nancy Pelosi, Bill Maher, John Boehner, and/or Rush Limbaugh wouldn't want to get lost out here in the thicket of East Texas, either.

Bloodshot Scott
2012-07-01, 10:05
Limousine Liberals are trash and part of the 1%, so yeah, fuck them, too. Evangelical Christians, on the other hand, are part and parcel of the right-wing base. I'd have to say there's a whole lot more of them to throw your scorn at.

I didn't grow up in the hood, but I wouldn't hesitate to say that Nancy Pelosi, Bill Maher, John Boehner, and/or Rush Limbaugh wouldn't want to get lost out here in the thicket of East Texas, either.

I missed your point, sorry. I don't disagree that "Evangelical Christians" have a few problems, but I've seen them - personally - do some really good shit in my hood, so I definitely give them the benefit. I ain't granting Muslim Mohammed that same gratitude..

Believe it, I ain't a bitch, I'm from the East Side and I have a degree in history-poli-sci-bullshit, so I haven't been fooled by much. I was street educated and book educated. Stock broker lobbyists that make ALL congress members and Senators wealthy? You think that doesn't discourage my patronage? You better believe I am very disencouraged by the "process" we have. Almost makes me want to get into it since the roll is so clean. You can lift off anyone.

D5 to the death.

xfire
2012-07-01, 10:18
I missed your point, sorry. I don't disagree that "Evangelical Christians" have a few problems, but I've seen them - personally - do some really good shit in my hood, so I definitely give them the benefit. I ain't granting Muslim Mohammed that same gratitude..

Believe it, I ain't a bitch, I'm from the East Side and I have a degree in history-poli-sci-bullshit, so I haven't been fooled by much. I was street educated and book educated.

D5 to the death.

That they "have a few problems", might qualify for understatement of the year. You said that you respect republicans because "they don't act all holier than thou and spout their particularly disgusting drivel about this that and the other". Oh, but they do, and the fact that you acknowledge that they "have a few problems" totally contradicts that statement. My point is that the limousine liberals aren't the party base, whereas the "ones with a few problems" are the base of the GOP.

I've never accused you of being a bitch. I'm sure that Bloodshot Scott only likes being fucked by Mrs. Bloodshot Scott. I have no doubt that you're educated, the ones that aren't are pretty easy to spot, and I won't mention any names. I really don't know what it means to come from the East Side, but I do know what it means to grow up in the Piney Woods of East Texas, and while I'm sure there are differences, I'm also sure that there are common themes.

Master Roshi
2012-07-01, 10:30
anyone but a democrat and a republican in 2016, many people are starting to see through the false left vs right paradigm and its about time

C.K. Lawrence
2012-07-01, 12:29
^ the above post says it pretty good... you americans :rolleyes:

lurkingdirk
2012-07-01, 12:40
J O N Stewart, Vice president: Stephen Colbert.

Will E Worm
2012-07-01, 13:30
President 2016. :hatsoff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTzNOEKzkC0

xfire
2012-07-01, 14:28
^ Who gives a fuck what the son of an illiterate former VP has to say about anything?

darkwarrior3007
2012-07-01, 15:02
Rocky Anderson

BlueBalls
2012-07-01, 15:09
Ron Paul's corpse on a stick.

Master Roshi
2012-07-01, 15:17
Ron Paul's corpse on a stick.

I'd prefer the head of the Rothschild banking dynasty in shackles

monicasilver
2012-07-01, 15:21
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?619260-Possible-Presidential-Candidates-for-2016&p=6824448&viewfull=1#post6824448
:clap:

Either order works for me

BlueBalls
2012-07-01, 15:22
I'd prefer the head of the Rothschild banking dynasty in shackles

That's surprising. I for one would have assumed you of all people would have preferred not to have banking interests in the running for the Presidency, shackles or no shackles. :D

Master Roshi
2012-07-01, 15:27
lol nice twist

knowone
2012-07-01, 20:33
1. Hillary Clinton
2. Elizabeth Warren
3. Andrew Cuomo

Mayhem
2012-07-01, 21:48
Hil-dog in 2016.

PirateKing
2012-07-01, 22:52

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Will E Worm
2012-07-01, 23:13
^ Who gives a fuck what the son of an illiterate former VP has to say about anything?

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

:facepalm: Let's see you become Vice President. :tongue:

xfire
2012-07-02, 10:27
Let's see you become Vice President.

I would be happy with you just growing more than a single brain cell, Asshat.

Johan
2012-07-02, 13:02
the 2012 election is stiil ahead and already you're talking about 2016:surprise:

darkwarrior3007
2012-07-02, 13:20
the 2012 election is stiil ahead and already you're talking about 2016:surprise:

This is the future, man! The future!

Will E Worm
2012-07-02, 14:04
I would be happy with you just growing more than a single brain cell.

Typical liberal.

Dan Quayle and his son are better than you. :tongue:

How can a liberal live in Texas?

xfire
2012-07-02, 14:14
1.Typical liberal.
2.Dan Quayle and his son are better than you.
3.How can a liberal live in Texas?

2. Better at being insufferable douche-bags.

1 & 3. You have no idea what a "typical" liberal is, particularly in Texas.

zeeblofowl_1969
2012-07-05, 10:37

yada yada yada!!! Said absolutely nothing. Come with real info or stick to one word BS.

zeeblofowl_1969
2012-07-05, 10:39
Typical liberal.

Dan Quayle and his son are better than you. :tongue:

How can a liberal live in Texas?

Ah yeah Texas...... hmmmmm....... Have you seen the the people that govern Texas??? Carpetbaggers and Freakshows????

Rey C.
2012-07-05, 12:13
I missed your point, sorry. I don't disagree that "Evangelical Christians" have a few problems, but I've seen them - personally - do some really good shit in my hood, so I definitely give them the benefit.

Yeah, but within any group you can find some who do good things... or who will claim that their hearts (if not their heads) are in the right place. Even though I poke a LOT of fun at Evangelicals, I don't think they're all close-minded bigots... but more than a few of them are - especially here in the south. And I would say the same thing about many on the far left too. Many of these feminist and gay rights groups treat their movements sort of like a religion too. In many cases they're (IMO) the other side of the same bigoted coin as the tighty-righties.

The problem I have with "conservatives" now is that in order not to be considered a RINO, you have to correctly answer a questionnaire and agree to take a pledge to a guy who has (as far as I know) never held political office (Grover Norquist). When pragmatic people, like Jack Kemp, were at the head of the GOP, it was a much better, more reasonable party, IMO. Now it seems to be under the control of hoople heads, rubes, hayseeds and flakes. For better or worse, though I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, the Democrat party does seem to accept a good deal more diversity of thought than the Republican party these days. At the very least, there is no litmus test required to be a Democrat. But I don't believe in parties. I believe that George Washington was 100% correct in his beliefs of what partisanship and devotion to party (versus devotion to the Republic) would do to this nation. It's coming to bear right now.

Whether he ran as a Democrat, Republican or Independent (which is a non-starter in the U.S. right now :(), I'd like to see Erskine Bowles run in 2016. He's not an ideologue or an extremist. And he would be more of a technocrat, but I think that's what the U.S. needs right now. If the bribe taking rats in Congress would support him, and if enough of the American people would be smart enough to follow what he's saying (which is doubtful), we could get this ship turned around in 6-8 years.

Bloodshot Scott
2012-07-05, 12:24
Yeah, but within any group you can find some who do good things... or who will claim that their hearts (if not their heads) are in the right place. Even though I poke a LOT of fun at Evangelicals, I don't think they're all close-minded bigots... but more than a few of them are - especially here in the south. And I would say the same thing about many on the far left too. Many of these feminist and gay rights groups treat their movements sort of like a religion too. In many cases they're (IMO) the other side of the same bigoted coin as the tighty-righties.

The problem I have with "conservatives" now is that in order not to be considered a RINO, you have to correctly answer a questionnaire and agree to take a pledge to a guy who has (as far as I know) never held political office (Grover Norquist). When pragmatic people, like Jack Kemp, were at the head of the GOP, it was a much better, more reasonable party, IMO. Now it seems to be under the control of hoople heads, rubes, hayseeds and flakes. For better or worse, though I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, the Democrat party does seem to accept a good deal more diversity of thought than the Republican party these days. At the very least, there is no litmus test required to be a Democrat. But I don't believe in parties. I believe that George Washington was 100% correct in his beliefs of what partisanship and devotion to party (versus devotion to the Republic) would do to this nation. It's coming to bear right now.

Whether he ran as a Democrat, Republican or Independent (which is a non-starter in the U.S. right now :(), I'd like to see Erskine Bowles run in 2016. He's not an ideologue or an extremist. And he would be more of a technocrat, but I think that's what the U.S. needs right now. If the bribe taking rats in Congress would support him, and if enough of the American people would be smart enough to follow what he's saying (which is doubtful), we could get this ship turned around in 6-8 years.Sure can. I think my points i that they do A LOT more good than any atheist, liberal, or any other "group" I've come in contact with in my area, and I've come in contact with more than a few. That's probably too anecdotal though so we'll just leave it at that, can we?

Thanks.

Now about '16, mark it down: Rubio is going to run. And he is a RINO on the immigration issue alone, which is enough for my stomach to turn whenever I see/hear his pretty rhetoric on the tube. I'm going to vote Indie this year and Indie in '16 (just like the last two presidential elections). I've seen enough damage by the talking head fruits of both parties to have turned me off for quite a bit of time. Personally I hope there is a Rand presidency some time in my life, but who knows...

Rey C.
2012-07-05, 12:47
Scott, could you or someone else here give me a good definition of what a RINO is? I keep hearing the term and I know what it stands for, but what defines being a RINO? It seems to me that suggests (actually confirms) that there is indeed a litmus test for being a "real" Republican. I mean, I've never heard Sar@h Palin described as a RINO. Yet, even an average private citizen such as myself could probably totally rip her to pieces if we had a debate on most business and economic topics - including supply side economics. But I guess she's a "real" Republican, but Rubio and those who don't fill out "the questionnaire" correctly are RINO's, huh? :dunno:

Bloodshot Scott
2012-07-05, 14:18
Scott, could you or someone else here give me a good definition of what a RINO is? I keep hearing the term and I know what it stands for, but what defines being a RINO? It seems to me that suggests (actually confirms) that there is indeed a litmus test for being a "real" Republican. I mean, I've never heard Sar@h Palin described as a RINO. Yet, even an average private citizen such as myself could probably totally rip her to pieces if we had a debate on most business and economic topics - including supply side economics. But I guess she's a "real" Republican, but Rubio and those who don't fill out "the questionnaire" correctly are RINO's, huh? :dunno:
I mean I understand your point (sort of ), as if Rubio should be this that or the other - as if there is a cut-and-dried definition for what a "conservative" or republican is. I guess that term (Republican In Name Only) is subjective; if that's your point, I agree.

Maybe Arlen Specter would be the best poster boy for the term, at the end of the day. Someone who uses the "Republican" (or even a "Democrat") label but isn't consistent about voting along party lines.

Here is a "Top 10" list from a site on the net for "RINOs." It does a good job of explaining some of the points (I think) people believe the term refers to (Romney comes in at #8 on the list): http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1547711/posts