PDA

View Full Version : Video Game cheats.

Scorpion
2004-01-12, 15:10
Anyone know a good web site that has game cheats? Maybe you can give me some of your own cheats. I am mostly talking about the game Grand Theft Auto 3,or maybe even Max Payne 2 or Halo. Thanks.

Mr. Bojangles
2004-01-12, 15:28
i usually use www.gamefaqs.com they have always come through for me. www.ign.com is pretty good too.

Scorpion
2004-01-12, 15:29
Cool thanks for the info bojanges.

dzeeartoh
2004-01-12, 16:12
god damn it! i looked at the title of this thread and thought "oh wow! i know some good links to some cheat sites, at last i can contribute to this board! YAY!" but nooooooooo someone else had to come and spoil it all! geez some people have no consideration!

BAH! (www.trashy.com)

Mr. Bojangles
2004-01-12, 22:14
happens to me all the time. im am the king of gettins shafted in that area. cant just swoop in here and take that away from me. ;)

Ranger
2004-01-13, 18:45
Scorp,

Try this one, it's not too bad:

http://www.gamesdomain.com/indexus.html

Ranger:glugglug:

Scorpion
2004-01-13, 22:49
Originally posted by dzeeartoh
god damn it! i looked at the title of this thread and thought "oh wow! i know some good links to some cheat sites, at last i can contribute to this board! YAY!" but nooooooooo someone else had to come and spoil it all! geez some people have no consideration!

BAH! (www.trashy.com)

And your point is?? Just post whatever you can and quit your whining. Sounds like someone has a problem with low self-esteem.

dzeeartoh
2004-01-14, 03:36
I'M THE BEST
http://www.cheezey.com/thundercats/gallery/lionofist.JPG

Remember 'pick' sounds like 'pick'.

Scorpion
2004-01-14, 10:21
Best what?? Stick to the topic of the thread, I am sick of this backlash against me, I bet if this was created by another person you would have responded in a more civilized manner.

georges
2004-01-14, 11:11
hi everyone;)

how would you react if i say you that i also play games with cheats.

it is not a crime, i assume plainly what i am doing.Cheating with people money's like enron and parmalat have done is far more grave than cheating at a game.

regards

georges;):)

dzeeartoh
2004-01-14, 13:29
And your point is?? Just post whatever you can and quit your whining. Sounds like someone has a problem with low self-esteem.

Well i posted whatever i could, which was that stupid picture and i declared that i was the best so i wouldnt be accused of having low self-esteem!

Maybe if you dont want a "backlash" (even tho i dont see one) you should watch how you talk to some people, i wrote a message to someone and you told me to quit whining.

I dont have anything against you, not sure what i have done to you.

And i ready myself for insult "how dare you talk to ME like that blah blah blah"

dzeeartoh
2004-01-14, 13:34
Yes i use cheats too. my mates say that is spoils the game and there isnt any point, but if you have completed the game or are bored of it why not used cheats to squeeze that little bit more out of it. I would rather complete a game with my own skill, but thats just me :) and im getting old now so i need some help from time to time with BioHazard and such :P

georges
2004-01-14, 13:56
it depends of what game i play but i use cheats when i am at the highest difficulty level

dzeeartoh
2004-01-14, 14:27
But i must just say that i really do NOT agree with multi-player/online game cheats, i cant stand that. :mad:

georges
2004-01-14, 14:30
i never cheat when playing online never.

Scorpion
2004-01-14, 14:39
Originally posted by dzeeartoh
But i must just say that i really do NOT agree with multi-player/online game cheats, i cant stand that. :mad:

So you think you are better than me??

The only reason for game cheats in the first place is to use them if you are stuck on as certan part of them. Video games nowadays are not so simple especially 1st Person games like GTA, Max Payne or Halo. Just because I ask for a few games tips (its really not cheating), you pay good money for this games anyway, and you play to beat them.

I am sorry for bothering to ask anyone on here without somone being an asshole about it, fuck it, delete this fucking thread already.

georges
2004-01-14, 15:02
i only use cheats when i am playing alone

MAster091883
2004-01-14, 15:09
As far as online cheating goes I will said one thing "Diablo" if anyone has played the game they will understand. They were so many hackers that it killed the game. If you didn't cheat you died and that was that. It's much like beating off, it's for your home not the public.

dzeeartoh
2004-01-14, 15:13
Thats what i said, i use cheats for my games but when playing online with other people i cant stand hacks.

I dont know what fucking posts Scorpion is reading. Dont call me an asshole without reading what i have said!

blobra
2004-01-14, 18:50
Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles
i usually use www.gamefaqs.com they have always come through for me. www.ign.com is pretty good too.

the only places to look

Scorpion
2004-01-14, 22:50
I only play video games alone, not online or with other people.

Forget what I said than dzeeartoh, I won't even be bothered anymore.

Geyser
2004-01-15, 01:37
This is the only site i usually go to. If it helps, check it out. --> Megagames.com (http://megagames.com/) Its not only for cheats. But, also with patches to PC games and other cool stuff about games. Hehe

georges
2004-01-15, 03:29
in france, it is jeuxvideo.com

Violator79
2004-01-15, 04:51
If you need cheats or hints go to gamefaqs as posted, or IGN.com, look up a game and go to boards for help. Or just go to codes.ign.com for help.

Frenchie
2004-01-18, 02:17
Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles

Thanks for posting those, Bojangles. Much appreciated:bowdown:

om3ga
2005-12-22, 22:59
What is the point in reviving this thread from January 2004?

And as for your comment.............very unintelligible

http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/7748/iseedumbpeople2vk.th.jpg (http://img326.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iseedumbpeople2vk.jpg)

member2686
2005-12-22, 23:18
I thought videogame threads had all been moved to the "games" forum... :dunno: :confused: But this thread is so old, maybe it was overlooked when things were reorganized.

member987
2005-12-22, 23:32
:crash:

Thread moved, thanks for the heads up NF:thumbsup:

member2686
2005-12-22, 23:34
There's another one in the queue I just gave ya a heads-up on. lol

:crash:

Thread moved, thanks for the heads up NF:thumbsup:

om3ga
2005-12-23, 00:55
If you need cheats or hints go to gamefaqs as posted, or IGN.com, look up a game and go to boards for help. Or just go to codes.ign.com for help.

For GTA: LCS cheats:

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/723/723575.html

Myself - I save the game twice. Once to go through the storyline using the cheats; the other to proceed at my normal pace. It's all good and well having the cheats, but I always feel that I've let myself down after using them.

Freakybastard
2006-04-07, 07:00
Any cheat on GTA:San Andreas, I just purchased it.

a little fyi this thread was created before the games forum even existed.

someone needs to know their fbb history.

agggelos21
2006-04-07, 07:07
the best solution, when you're searching for cheats, walkthroughs,etc is Google.
type "the name of the game" and "cheats" and vouala....links with cheats and all the relevant thungs, right away!!!!

at least this is what I do, and I always find what I want...