PDA

View Full Version : President Obama will be re-elected.

Jack Davenport
2011-12-01, 10:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53C2-b8BOLs

:1orglaugh :facepalm:

xfire
2011-12-01, 10:44
You can feel the love.

Supafly
2011-12-01, 10:49
I find the concept intriguing that voters should have to get a license to prove they know the basics about what the hell they want to vote on.

But the problem is, the voting machines already look pretty rigged, field tests for voters only would bring in more rigging, and even more government jobs costing government money.

So just let everybody vote.

larss
2011-12-01, 10:50
What a pointless video.
It shouldn't be exactly difficult to do exactly the same for any voter group.
This just shows that most voters are ill-informed - they always have been and always will be.

Jack Davenport
2011-12-01, 10:51
x-

I did not post that because it was unbiased. Of course it is against Obama. But damn, those were questions anybody involved in the political process should know. They had no problem regurgitating all the Palin crap.

xfire
2011-12-01, 10:51
BC, I like ya and I want ya.

LxcOaOTLuIg

Jack Davenport
2011-12-01, 10:53
What a pointless video.
It shouldn't be exactly difficult to do exactly the same for any voter group.
This just shows that most voters are ill-informed - they always have been and always will be.

That's not the point. All Obama voters were informed. McCain voters were knuckle draggers.

Pattheprovo
2011-12-01, 13:01
I hope he gets another term and things start to look up. But I bet he'll get seriously cock blocked once again.

Bloodshot Scott
2011-12-01, 13:15
I don't see any contender defeating him, honestly. I did before, but not anymore. And is it just me, or does every damned GOP candidate seem to be pushing a book this year? Seems like a bunch of hacks just trying to sell their crappy books. :mad:

And FWIW, Obama is the most liberal president in the history of America. Fact.

Aria_DeLaunay
2011-12-01, 13:21
Everyone is trying to sell books, really? Ouch! Sucks to be you guys.

Jagger69
2011-12-01, 14:31
x-

I did not post that because it was unbiased. Of course it is against Obama. But damn, those were questions anybody involved in the political process should know. They had no problem regurgitating all the Palin crap.

Point well taken but, honestly, how hard would it be to find a half-dozen voters of any political persuasion who would be every bit as ignorant and media-programmed as these ones are? Not too hard methinks. Interesting that the crawl at the beginning of the video says "....so on election day we spoke to the most informed Obama voters we could find". Yeah....right. I'm sure they looked high and low. :rolleyes: :1orglaugh

ragincaucasian
2011-12-01, 21:45
why do you think you have Tea Party and OWS movements so ardently voicing opposition?
Could it be out of frustration from having absolutely zero representation in the government?

ragincaucasian
2011-12-01, 21:51
And FWIW, Obama is the most liberal president in the history of America. Fact.

sorry but you're an idiot and a statement like that proves it. Believe it or not, but NIXON was in fact the last "liberal" president in America (look at his policies), but then again, you don't seem to know the definition of "liberal" by the way you've thrown it around to mean all kinds of things

Bloodshot Scott
2011-12-01, 22:03
sorry but you're an idiot and a statement like that proves it. Believe it or not, but NIXON was in fact the last "liberal" president in America (look at his policies), but then again, you don't seem to know the definition of "liberal" by the way you've thrown it around to mean all kinds of things

He's right at the top of the list and would be even worse if the House and Senate passed half his policies.