PDA

View Full Version : Ya.. love the girl in the tub..

ScorpioKing
2003-10-16, 21:51
Prepare yourself..

Tub Girl (http://www.redcoat.net/pics/tubgirl.jpg)

amstrad
2003-10-16, 21:58
You see, this forum is called "Funny Pictures". When Freeones starts a "Sick and Disgusting Pictures" forum, please feel free to post this nasty shit there.

Yo_yo_yo
2003-10-16, 22:00
GEEZ!!

make it go away PLEASE

ScorpioKing
2003-10-16, 22:00
Sorry.. I thought it was hilarious..

Felthat
2003-10-16, 23:04
WTF?

Yikes!

Slackercrumbs
2003-10-17, 02:24
she is obviously asian...

why else would her pubic hair be blurred out while spraying diarrhea onto her own face is not...

that cracks me up more then anything

ROTLD
2003-10-17, 07:49
It's nice to see that tub girl is finally getting around to other forums, Goatse can't be far behind...

OptimusMike
2003-10-17, 08:45
Fuck me! thats sum rank shit right there! eh!:D

makev80
2003-10-17, 16:56
:eek: :eek: :ban: :mad:

ScorpioKing
2003-10-17, 17:37
Ha ha ha.. it just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Tachi
2003-10-17, 18:20
Oh dear God no!

Violator79
2003-10-18, 03:23
I think i just lost all hardons for the rest of my life:crying: :weeping: :weeping:

BIGTYMERS4X4
2003-10-18, 14:18
That's sick :rolleyes:

dirtydil
2003-10-18, 19:24
Originally posted by Slackercrumbs

why else would her pubic hair be blurred out while spraying diarrhea onto her own face is not...

lol

mike_84
2003-10-19, 02:05
:throwup: :eek: :wtf:

wang
2003-10-21, 19:32
what is this goatse thing?

i've heard about it but never seen it

blobra
2003-10-22, 20:18
Originally posted by amstrad
You see, this forum is called "Funny Pictures". When Freeones starts a "Sick and Disgusting Pictures" forum, please feel free to post this nasty shit there. :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

slut princess
2003-10-23, 05:47
I'm new to these forums and so far the babes and guys and FUNNY pictures are really cool:)

THAT SHIT SHOULD BE DELETED, I nearly puked by breakfast:rolleyes:

ADMIN peeps, surely you approve before putting these on,

it's not big, it's not clever, and it's NOT FUNNY:ban:

georges
2003-10-23, 09:07
that is truely bullshit and more than disgusting:mad: :ban: :wtf: :bs: :throwup:

YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED SCORPIO KING

Felthat
2003-10-23, 22:39
Hmmm, not wanting to take sides here or anything, but it does say...

Prepare yourself..

Now when I see the warning, plus the rest of the replies as not exactly favourable, I would expect it to be a little tasteless - so therefore wouldnt complain like this afterwards. I just put WTF Yikes! as my reply. I clicked the link, it was my choice to view the pic, and I consider myself to have been warned beforehand by the original post. I just feel a little of the criticism is a bit over the top, thats all - yes its a disgusting pic, but the intro ScorpionKing gave was sufficient for me to brace myself for something unpleasant.

SiliconeTits
2003-10-28, 14:34
Originally posted by Felthat
Hmmm, not wanting to take sides here or anything, but it does say...

Now when I see the warning, plus the rest of the replies as not exactly favourable, I would expect it to be a little tasteless - so therefore wouldnt complain like this afterwards. I just put WTF Yikes! as my reply. I clicked the link, it was my choice to view the pic, and I consider myself to have been warned beforehand by the original post. I just feel a little of the criticism is a bit over the top, thats all - yes its a disgusting pic, but the intro ScorpionKing gave was sufficient for me to brace myself for something unpleasant.

im wih you quit over reactin folks...a betta warning would of been nice tho....not that it would of made any difference...you all still would of looked...lol

ive seen that pic before....and i defo wont be wankin tonite....took me a week to get it out my head the first time....did make me laugh tho and puke.....im a reck of emotions....to the dude that started this even tho your name is representative of the rock....dont be diss-heartened

SiliconeTits
2003-10-28, 14:35
its a good thing scorp aint seen this pic.....totally aggainst his morals!..:D

Sutty
2003-10-28, 15:02
i haven't looked at it yet, because from reading all of the comments, i think i may be mentally scarred for the rest of my life if i do look at it.:rolleyes:

georges
2003-10-28, 16:07
Originally posted by SiliconeTits

and totally against mine too. i think that there is a limit for all.

regards

georges;) :)

Elwood70
2003-10-28, 16:42
Originally posted by Slackercrumbs

Thanks for the description.Now,there's NO WAY I'm gonna look at the pic.As soon as I read the "d" word;I knew there's no way it would happen.Thanks again,you saved me from some SERIOUS scarring!!

prowler
2003-10-28, 20:19
Originally posted by georges
and totally against mine too. i think that there is a limit for all.

regards

mine too. This pic isn't funny it shows a human malfunction
:eek:

georges
2003-10-29, 06:55
Originally posted by prowler
mine too. This pic isn't funny it shows a human malfunction
:eek:

i couldn't agree more

regards

Scorpion
2003-11-09, 02:56
Originally posted by SiliconeTits

HA HA Silicone, even while I am gone you still mess with me. Its all good now that I have returned.

Honestly a pic like that doesn't bother me nor offend me, I actually do believe it is funny, and i believe the point was they chose to edit her face and pubic region rather than the shit. It is very disgusting, and I am very familiar with that pic, but the one I have seen shows her face.

It reminds of when another person posted the pics of the chick being pissed and puked on, why is it so offensive, if a woman is willing to put herself in those kinda positions, who else is there to blame but the woman herself.

BTW what is the goatse thing?

Sutty
2003-11-09, 05:56
The goatse.cx page still exists but the sick pic isn't on it anymore, but basically it was a pic of a guy opening his asshole. check this out

http://www.penguinhosting.net/~jpeck/prime/

blobra
2003-11-09, 17:43
ban him:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

ROTLD
2003-11-10, 12:02
heh, welcome aboard goatse - I heard he died not long ago. Might have been a lie though.

At least Tub-Girl was just a link too, you don't have to look at it each time you open this thread, right?

RangersHockey
2003-11-11, 15:19
sick,,, Just sick

georges
2003-11-13, 04:53
that was a shit picture and total and upper crap:mad: :bs: :lame: :wtf:

Scorpion
2003-11-13, 14:12
its udder crap georges, plus he did give us a warning, so whats the big fuss.

Violator79
2003-11-13, 15:00
Here's my mental note on sick pics: DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT THEM EVEN IF THEY HAVE A WARNING!!!

Tachi
2003-11-13, 20:28
It's really funny reading people's comments - I haven't visited the link that Sutty provided, purely just because a of picture of "a guy opening his asshole" really isn't something I'd wanna see! And judging by what people have written, I'm comfortable in the knowledge that it ain't pretty!

Parallax
2003-11-18, 03:45
:weeping: :throwup: That was one of the most disgusting pictures of Celin Dion I've ever seen in my life.

SiliconeTits
2003-11-20, 20:21
well hot dam this thread aint half got me in stiches with peoples responces...LOL..

and scorp...your talkin to me!...wowah i thought i'd pissed you off

Scorpion
2003-11-20, 21:12
Why would I not be talking to you silicone? I mean I was gone for awhile, but I have been back for over 2 weeks.

BTW the reactions of this thread are just getting overbearing, gimme a break people, we all know its gross, so just move on to the next thread.

LatinLover
2003-11-21, 00:32
My god that is so sick!!!!!!!! :( :(

Ranger
2003-11-21, 19:32
That crap gets on and we can't show cum shots. (Not that I have

been able to show pictures, because I am too stupid to figure it

out). You are sick and the boardmembers of Freeones should do

some re-thinking. The sickest thing about it all is that there are

people that take pictures of that stuff :eek: and other people that

enjoy it looking at it or experiencing it. Enjoy this :throwup:

Ranger :thefinger