PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News from FCC! Welcome to Hell, Y'all!

MyLordAss
2005-04-05, 12:27
Just Announced on the Radio Chick Show (Sirius Sat. Radio):

Another fuckin' Senator is not only fine individual broadcasters $500 thousand dollars for indecency, he is put individual broadcasters in prison.

No joke!

I don't know who he is, but gonna put every fuckin' *****z names whoever is supporting for banning indecency from airwaves and make an excuse about crap on the Book of Ch'oe Ch'ung-hon's (Dictatorship List) posses.

I know that Bush had doubts on Censorship, but he need to get Congress on the war on Iraq issue. Seriously!

QBall1970
2005-04-05, 12:41
Hmmmm....

FAKE STORY.

You'd think that such a monumental announcement regarding censorship would garner immediate national media attention on CNN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and even her own web-site.

>GASP!< How about this... it's not even commented on within the FCC's home page update.

> http://www.fcc.gov/

So, um, care to provide links to back up your post, MyLordAss? I'd be really interested in knowing just who this outlaw "Senator" is and why the FCC has chose to "hide" this news from us.

MyLordAss...

I just checked all five above referenced sites... not a word to confirm your story. Besides, an individual Senator does not have the legal authority or justification to levy fines in such cases as this... situations of this nature fall squarely under the FCC's jurisdiction, not the Senate or Congress.

You need to double-check your sources before you post, man. Otherwise, you're going to get called out and made to look foolish.

:hatsoff:

Phil77
2005-04-05, 12:46
and why is it in the register problems forum??

QBall1970
2005-04-05, 12:51
and why is it in the register problems forum??

'cause he's one of those less-than-stellarly intelligent juveniles that like to get on here and post stupid crap...

> http://board.freeones.com/search.php?searchid=23077

member2686
2005-04-05, 15:37
Some days, I swear, the threads and posts... LOL! :crash: :crash: :crash:

By the way, MyLordAss, use of the "N-word" (and colloquial derivatives thereof) can get you an immediate ban here. I'd advise that you not use it again. :2 cents:

member5726
2005-04-05, 16:29
Just :ban: the bastard...

thfcmad
2005-04-05, 17:00
So which very dim poster always posts in the register forums?? Thats correct people, its the 3 times banned iap3000, iapdog and the last days of iap.

So sad.

member2686
2005-04-06, 09:46
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: You tell him to :thefinger, man! Woohooo!!!!

So which very dim poster always posts in the register forums?? Thats correct people, its the 3 times banned iap3000, iapdog and the last days of iap.

So sad.