PDA

View Full Version : Rep Points Disabled?

Ric0chet
2005-03-30, 15:00
On a rare chance where I have just tried to use the 'rep' facility I have been unable to do so. I was directed towards the top of the thread, or no pop up box opened. I know that I am definately able to dish them out to those I tried so I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

If you want to test, why not try it on mine?! Also just discovered I cannot use the smileys?

Dinalt
2005-03-30, 15:06
On a rare chance where I have just tried to use the 'rep' facility I have been unable to do so. I was directed towards the top of the thread, or no pop up box opened. I know that I am definately able to dish them out to those I tried so I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

If you want to test, why not try it on mine?! Also just discovered I cannot use the smileys?

:wave2: Can't give you any more rep at the moment, but the box opened okay for me.
I've had this problem before if the page is still loading, neither smilies or rep will work - depends on how many sig's I guess.

So no problem for me (at the moment), but who knows with the board running slow these days.

Need a few more replies I think :thumbsup:

jod0565
2005-03-30, 18:27
It happened to me a while back and I posted about it but no one replied, so do like I did - - wait two days and it will go away - hopefully.

Marie
2005-03-31, 00:34
I have no idea what is wrong, i did a test on your rep and it worked fine. Can you let me know if you still have this prob? Thanks.

Ric0chet
2005-03-31, 00:39
Hi Marie, the problem has gone now? No idea what happened as I havn't changed any settings ect. I was also unable to see anyones signature but everything is working fine now.

Cheers.

Marie
2005-03-31, 00:44
Ok, can you PM me immediately if you have this problem again? I want to find out what happened!

member11579
2005-04-01, 08:55
Never had any problems with this kind of stuff yet. Only thing I get is with Private Message you ask it to open in a new window when you get the pop up, but it NEVER does!?