PDA

View Full Version : Cannot copy/paste or cut/paste URLs.

Terry Sleeper
2008-12-04, 00:50
Hi.

URLs which I copy & paste (or cut & paste) to create hyperlinks on Freeones Forums are not reproducing correctly.

For example, on the thread Big is Beautiful of 12/02/08 a hyperlink reads thus:

http://www.wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?.com/details/71701/Kerry_Marie_strips_.html

I have noticed this in other Forum users' threads too - some threads are littered with these wtf? errors. And there seems to be no way of users removing them once they are on the Forum.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this problem? A lot of good links are being missed because of this.

Thanks.

Petra
2008-12-04, 01:39
There is no error. When something comes up with wtf?wtf? it means that the site you are trying to link to is not allowed at FreeOnes.

We have a long standing stance that we do not allow pirated or stolen material on this board, and the sites that appear as wtf?wtf? have just that.

Terry Sleeper
2008-12-04, 02:26
Thanks, Petra - that was bugging me. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

STOOP
2008-12-09, 11:00
well how else am i ment to have proof or try to show someone or people who a certain person is if they're only in this clip?!

Terry Sleeper
2008-12-09, 13:02
You can't, at least on these forums - I think that's the point.

If I am wrong no doubt a Moderator will correct me.

It does seem a shame that this is so, as it means that there is some excellent material on the Net, which we all stumble across now and then, which cannot be shared with subscribers to FreeOnes.

However, those are the "house-rules" and that, as they say, is that!

STOOP
2008-12-10, 08:49
well stuff this site then, im going *********.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Roald
2008-12-10, 09:14
well how else am i ment to have proof or try to show someone or people who a certain person is if they're only in this clip?!

Make a screenshot of the person and post that?

You can't, at least on these forums - I think that's the point.

If I am wrong no doubt a Moderator will correct me.

It does seem a shame that this is so, as it means that there is some excellent material on the Net, which we all stumble across now and then, which cannot be shared with subscribers to FreeOnes.

However, those are the "house-rules" and that, as they say, is that!

Correct, it is a simple rule. Would a car dealer allow someone into his showroom giving away stolen cars? ;)

well stuff this site then, im going *********.:mad:

Good bye, don't slam the door behind you.

tdomaster
2008-12-10, 12:20
Good bye, don't slam the door behind you.
i see the door is smashed now ;)