PDA

View Full Version : account issues

Isis
2004-11-29, 09:42
Hi

I registered yesterday as 'raven's slave' but for some reason my account has been de-activated. Is there any particular reason my account was de-activated? I didn't realize I'd made any derogatory posts of any sort.

I wonder if the reason has something to do with the fact I'm lordraven's GF.

Interesting.

Famousbabes
2004-11-29, 14:02
LOL, give me a break.

member5726
2004-11-29, 17:20
That's the funniest thing i read today !! :D :1orglaugh :rofl:

zoechs
2004-11-30, 02:23
Isis is nicer than raven's slave ;)

anobody
2004-11-30, 11:03
i see u managed to get back on

ill bet my last tenner they think its me posting as my gf or something lol well a simple click on the IP button would sort that out but hey

member006
2004-12-01, 12:13
Hi

I registered yesterday as 'raven's slave' but for some reason my account has been de-activated. Is there any particular reason my account was de-activated? I didn't realize I'd made any derogatory posts of any sort.

I wonder if the reason has something to do with the fact I'm lordraven's GF.

Interesting.

Another Mastercard " Priceless " moment . ;)

anobody
2004-12-02, 16:29
clearly people dont like the fact that im an ass and have a willing sexslave gf, and they are all so holier-than-thou and are single :((

lifes a bitch, but least i can get one :D

QBall1970
2004-12-02, 16:37
clearly people dont like the fact that im an ass and have a willing sexslave gf, and they are all so holier-than-thou and are single :((

lifes a bitch, but least i can get one :D

Yeah... gotta love ya, man.

You are an ass, that's for sure...

But hey, look at it this way... we all have to have our angels and demons in this life to make it all worthwhile. I will go so far as to concede that it certainly isn't boring with you and your acerbic wit.

Take care, man. May your life bring you every happiness and contentment that you could ever dream of. You deserve it. You really do. You are a SUPER-STAR!!!!

anobody
2004-12-02, 16:44
sarcasm doesnt work from you id give it up while not too far behind chum

funny how you give me good rep one day, bad the next though - make your mind up! :D

QBall1970
2004-12-02, 16:53
Oh... you should be well aware of how I feel about you, LR. It's quite obvious, isn't? Come now, I'm sure you can read between the lines and infer the meanings within meanings. It's not that hard.

But why even worry? It's all relative. We're all faceless entities, aren't we?

Sarcasm? Me? Never. Oh, how that hurts that you would even think I was being sarcastic to you. NO, truly it does! It's a pain within my beating heart to know that I have somehow managed to give you the impression I was being sarcastic.

Forgive me. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

I do so enjoy your timely presence in our lives and your ever humorous observations about the human condition. No, really. You have opened my eyes, LordRaven. I bow down before you. You are MASTER of all you survey. How could I have EVER thought differently?

Forgive me, for I have sinned. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

anobody
2004-12-02, 17:06
lol i would actually give u good rep for that post - at least you tried to be funny with it =)

failed, but tried

Ric0chet
2004-12-05, 16:42
Is there a setting I can activate that will alert me to LR's new postings? Every one is fried gold, always worth a chuckle!!!