Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 75

Thread: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

  1. #26
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    I have a long ... Favorites list and would like it if there could be a better way to scroll through my list rather than by page number.. Maybe if it could be ordered by babe's first letter just like the main babes ' database. Just would like it better if I could find Holly Halston for example without cycling through a to h by page number to find her on it. Thank you for your interest in our opinions.

  2. #27
    Wannabe Board Whore abohart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    48
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    4944

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Something that DEFINITELY needs to be fixed is keeping me logged in when I switch from section to section. For instance, if I'm in the forum and then I click on What's New, it says I need to login again. I do so, then I click on Babes, and again I'm logged out. I've tried this on every browser and it does the same thing. I hate having to re-login every time I switch sections. It's gotten so I just come to the forum and leave now, it's so annoying.

  3. #28
    Pussy, pussy, where are you? TheVern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere wishing he was Nikki Nova & Miss Hybrid's personal masseuse.
    Posts
    1,618
    Rep Power
    41861

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    For the videos that are posted. Is there a way to make those anamorphic so they fill up the whole screen when I play them back, especially for smart phones

  4. #29
    I know my sig is too big, but... Bluejaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    2188

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    I'm assuming we're talking about everything except the forum.

    That being the case, It would be nice if registered members could leave (again moderated) comments regarding reviewed websites, alongside their own marks out of 10.
    I'm assuming the marks out of 10 for each reviewed site is against a set of markers agreed upon by whoever does the reviewing. But they might not hit the points that other people look for or spot.

  5. #30
    Keep posting!
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Show astrology in mobile version

  6. #31
    Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    I would like to begin by saying I have been a member here for years and love your service. It is good to see you guys asking us the users what we would like to see in upcoming changes to the site. It shows you care about your users. Here are a few changes I would like to see in what sounds like an awesome revamp.

    Some of the links in the babes pages link back to Freeones exclusive content. When I click on on of the picks it opens the pick in a sideshow window, which I am fine with but it would be nice to have the pic open in full size or offer an easy way to view the image in full. Most of these exclusive galleries only contain fifteen or so picks and take up two or more pages. Can we get these small galleries on one page instead of multiple pages?
    C.W.

  7. #32
    Keep posting!
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Tagging other models in the same photo gallery or videos

  8. #33
    I own 1000 DVDs... all porn.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    663

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Aside from what has been mentioned I would lie to suggest:
    Alphabetizing by last name instead of first (counterintuitive otherwise IMHO)
    The addition of trans and male performers instead of exclusively women

  9. #34
    Just here for the words.
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    hey petra!

    one of the things I would like to see is better goodies in the store to use with my points (though i am still debating on getting the messenger bag with the points that i have accumulated)!

    maybe even something that would link towards sites for usage of our points???

    sometimes when I search for something on the blog list, i get nothing, but then i can go on a different search engine (like google or bing), then I find it. I know that makes no sense, and i call it going backwards in a search.

    and yesterday or a day or two ago, I was looking at a models information, and it said that she had a website. I then proceeded to go to finding it, and sadly, there wasn't a site after all! so perhaps, there's a better way to edit?? or just check the info? I also know that being located in the EU, the information can get cross-referenced with two models under the same name (ie. Luna Lane or Maggie May), and that gets frustrating to say the least!

    one thing that the contributing sites can do, is help us with where a magazine portfolio is linked, and we can find then search on other sites for that specific magazine, or even sites like ftvgirls, can put the dating of the actual site, as many model shoots can become archived, and we, the viewer, can be stymied in our search, or better yet, not even find the information on the website.

    I like this site to be honest, and it's a great reference tool too. really keep up the good work!

  10. #35
    Cult Mother Petra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The guy up in my Avatar is Beavis. Look him up on wiki.
    Posts
    36,138
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Well, it looks like we're on the right page with the new platform since we've already thought about A LOT of what's being commented, so that makes me pretty happy.


    Quote Originally Posted by somedudenooneknows View Post
    I have a long ... Favorites list and would like it if there could be a better way to scroll through my list rather than by page number.. Maybe if it could be ordered by babe's first letter just like the main babes ' database. Just would like it better if I could find Holly Halston for example without cycling through a to h by page number to find her on it. Thank you for your interest in our opinions.
    We're going to be handling favorites completely differently. I'm still waiting for the design back so i can add functionality, but we're really trying to do away with pagination as much as possible.


    Quote Originally Posted by abohart View Post
    Something that DEFINITELY needs to be fixed is keeping me logged in when I switch from section to section. For instance, if I'm in the forum and then I click on What's New, it says I need to login again. I do so, then I click on Babes, and again I'm logged out. I've tried this on every browser and it does the same thing. I hate having to re-login every time I switch sections. It's gotten so I just come to the forum and leave now, it's so annoying.
    You're being logged out of myFreeOnes when you go to the different sections of the site? This sounds like you're not clicking "remember me" when you log in initially. But, this type of BS is being corrected in the new build.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheVern View Post
    For the videos that are posted. Is there a way to make those anamorphic so they fill up the whole screen when I play them back, especially for smart phones
    We actually have built our player, though I'm not 100% if this was included. I'll make sure to ask the devs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejaye View Post
    I'm assuming we're talking about everything except the forum.

    That being the case, It would be nice if registered members could leave (again moderated) comments regarding reviewed websites, alongside their own marks out of 10.
    I'm assuming the marks out of 10 for each reviewed site is against a set of markers agreed upon by whoever does the reviewing. But they might not hit the points that other people look for or spot.
    Yup, everything but the board. We're fully aware that the board software is a piece of shit and after we re-launch the site completely next year we'll start deciding what we're going to do with it.

    That being said, I was actually just talking to someone about having member reviews along with the pro review and somehow allowing member reviews be a slight part of the overall score. We're not sure what we're going to do for reviews yet, it's much farther down my requirements list than some other features so I probably won't start thinking about it for a few weeks yet and it might change 1000x between my writing the requirements and starting dev on it.


    Quote Originally Posted by 3essawy View Post
    Show astrology in mobile version
    We have an all new profile for the babes and I'm waiting on the mobile design still. ;-)


    Quote Originally Posted by okieknight View Post
    I would like to begin by saying I have been a member here for years and love your service. It is good to see you guys asking us the users what we would like to see in upcoming changes to the site. It shows you care about your users. Here are a few changes I would like to see in what sounds like an awesome revamp.

    Some of the links in the babes pages link back to Freeones exclusive content. When I click on on of the picks it opens the pick in a sideshow window, which I am fine with but it would be nice to have the pic open in full size or offer an easy way to view the image in full. Most of these exclusive galleries only contain fifteen or so picks and take up two or more pages. Can we get these small galleries on one page instead of multiple pages?
    It's you guys that will be using it, so we really want to provide a great experience. In fact, we've had some very deep discussions about things that would give us lots of Google love but kind of suck for users. We're actually sacrificing a lot of Google love for what we hope is much better usability. ;-)

    We have a whole new way of doing our photo gallery content front to back (about damn time too!). We're dumping the current gallery format (so done with it anyways) and will be providing a better experience vs. sticking it into a light box type experience. This means it's eliminating pages completely and will be much easier on mobile or tablet users.


    Quote Originally Posted by 3essawy View Post
    Tagging other models in the same photo gallery or videos
    Yup, we're going to have this so that our awesome search feature is even more awesome.


    Quote Originally Posted by bi_Mellisa View Post
    Aside from what has been mentioned I would lie to suggest:
    Alphabetizing by last name instead of first (counterintuitive otherwise IMHO)
    The addition of trans and male performers instead of exclusively women
    I'm still not sure how we're going to list out performers yet. I'm waiting for some designs to come back before I can start applying the tech requirements. ;-)

    Unfortunately, I don't think you'll ever see trans on FreeOnes. However, we're actually making a site for male performers (it's our proof of concept site). As soon as the site has a tad more substance I'll make a post about it. I did get to show it off 2 weekends ago at an industry conference and it got pretty good reception.


    Quote Originally Posted by badazzbear View Post
    hey petra!

    one of the things I would like to see is better goodies in the store to use with my points (though i am still debating on getting the messenger bag with the points that i have accumulated)!

    maybe even something that would link towards sites for usage of our points???

    sometimes when I search for something on the blog list, i get nothing, but then i can go on a different search engine (like google or bing), then I find it. I know that makes no sense, and i call it going backwards in a search.

    and yesterday or a day or two ago, I was looking at a models information, and it said that she had a website. I then proceeded to go to finding it, and sadly, there wasn't a site after all! so perhaps, there's a better way to edit?? or just check the info? I also know that being located in the EU, the information can get cross-referenced with two models under the same name (ie. Luna Lane or Maggie May), and that gets frustrating to say the least!

    one thing that the contributing sites can do, is help us with where a magazine portfolio is linked, and we can find then search on other sites for that specific magazine, or even sites like ftvgirls, can put the dating of the actual site, as many model shoots can become archived, and we, the viewer, can be stymied in our search, or better yet, not even find the information on the website.

    I like this site to be honest, and it's a great reference tool too. really keep up the good work!
    We're giving the credit system a complete overhaul. Not only will there be more ways to earn credits, but we're going to be adding a lot more things you can do with them.

    We're also going to be adding a better way to report bad links, edit babes, etc.

    For your last point, we are going to try to be a little better about this type of thing. We've talked to a lot of of sites during a b2b conference a few weekends ago and have a lot of planned collaboration. Hopefully we'll be able to work more with them to provide as much info as possible.

    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

  11. #36
    'Tis nicer to be nice <3 Supafly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Schleswig-Holstein
    Posts
    15,368
    Rep Power
    214543

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post

    ...

    Now I'm going to start having nightmares about MissFO again.

    I'm not going to say a contest of that magnitude won't happen in the future, but it's pretty unlikely in the next 1.5 years. You have absolutely no idea how much work it is. And unfortunately your FaF idea would have to happen around now and I guarantee with my work load, I have no capacity to put something on like it. But, noted for the future.
    Hey Peetra,

    just set up a GoFundMe page or similar with a goal of $500.000 or what you consider would cover the extra work or maybe cover a temp staffer that could assist in setting it up.

    Companies, OCSMs, members, photographers, etc. could throw in, too to make this happen
    My best threads: *Show Your Pets* /// ... / Gal Gadot

    Yoda's School of Life, Advice #3: When something stupid you see, walk on by. They will be Trollin', don't hate 'im.

  12. #37
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Lightbulb Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    An easier and better way to view the newest material from people we are following would be good. Maybe panels of images in addition to text descriptions on the Favorites/New Links page.

  13. #38
    Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    close to Versailles, France
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,110
    Rep Power
    77567

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    More ethnicity options.

    Today we have :
    White
    Blacks
    Asians
    Latinas

    I suggest :
    Caucasian
    Black
    Asian
    Latina
    Arabic
    Hindu

    For example Anissa Kate is currently under "Latina" while she's in fact of algerian (kabyle) descent. Same about Priyanka Chopra and Priya Rai who are currently under "asian" while they are both from India

  14. #39
    Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    69

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Add a text box in babe's bio under "Social Network Links" for their Snapchat Username.

  15. #40
    Knows how 2 have sex, in theory buben8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    I'd like to see a button on the Babe Page dashboard that links to the index page where the babe is located.
    That way, you'd be able to quickly see other babes with same or similar first names.
    "Too Big" is not in my dictionary.

  16. #41
    There are contests on this board? Bigre2bougre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Allow us to download t-shirts galleries as archives (zip, rar), and with good/HD quality if possible.

  17. #42
    In love with my hand. Joelward69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sarnia, Canada
    Age
    48
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Just fix it so that everything works.

  18. #43
    Cult Mother Petra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The guy up in my Avatar is Beavis. Look him up on wiki.
    Posts
    36,138
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelward69 View Post
    Just fix it so that everything works.
    That's the purpose of redoing the entire site. The current platform is unfix-able.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigre2bougre View Post
    Allow us to download t-shirts galleries as archives (zip, rar), and with good/HD quality if possible.
    We'll have something like this for credits, more than likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by buben8r View Post
    I'd like to see a button on the Babe Page dashboard that links to the index page where the babe is located.
    That way, you'd be able to quickly see other babes with same or similar first names.
    Have something in mind already for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by COIN92 View Post
    Add a text box in babe's bio under "Social Network Links" for their Snapchat Username.
    We're going to try to get as many social network links in there as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    More ethnicity options.

    Today we have :
    White
    Blacks
    Asians
    Latinas

    I suggest :
    Caucasian
    Black
    Asian
    Latina
    Arabic
    Hindu

    For example Anissa Kate is currently under "Latina" while she's in fact of algerian (kabyle) descent. Same about Priyanka Chopra and Priya Rai who are currently under "asian" while they are both from India
    Yup, already implemented into beta. ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kale_82 View Post
    An easier and better way to view the newest material from people we are following would be good. Maybe panels of images in addition to text descriptions on the Favorites/New Links page.
    We're working on that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
    Hey Peetra,

    just set up a GoFundMe page or similar with a goal of $500.000 or what you consider would cover the extra work or maybe cover a temp staffer that could assist in setting it up.

    Companies, OCSMs, members, photographers, etc. could throw in, too to make this happen
    Yea, not happening when they figure out it's for a porn company. Plus, those crowd funding sites take a nice percentage or make the donator cover the fee. We'll probably do something, but it really depends on what happens with the site in the future.

    And $500 wouldn't cover it.

    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

  19. #44
    Look at me, I'm a newbie!
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Give us the ability to search for something specific, like "Lingerie" or "Threesome" and then just show me those pages in the results. Right now it returns the girls with that, and then I need to dig. Sometimes I just want to see small tit brunettes in lingerie. It would be great if the search returned just those pages for a variety of girls.

  20. #45
    Cult Mother Petra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The guy up in my Avatar is Beavis. Look him up on wiki.
    Posts
    36,138
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfchange View Post
    Give us the ability to search for something specific, like "Lingerie" or "Threesome" and then just show me those pages in the results. Right now it returns the girls with that, and then I need to dig. Sometimes I just want to see small tit brunettes in lingerie. It would be great if the search returned just those pages for a variety of girls.
    We actually are building a really cool explore feature that will return those exact results as long as they actually exist in the system.

    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

  21. #46
    Spank me, I'm a newbie.
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    add the category of the country

  22. #47
    Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    How about a mobile app?
    C.W.

  23. #48
    Fact: African American men have bigger penises!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    I'd echo
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornfan99 View Post
    bring back the Ms. FreeOnes contest.
    Also what about a hot or not style (showing my age here) pictures2rate, or a who's hotter style championship. I know we have this kind of thing on the boards, but I'd like it in the site.

  24. #49
    Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    close to Versailles, France
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,110
    Rep Power
    77567

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    What about adding male pornstars to the freeones database ?
    Probably not having them on freeones homepage but adding them to the database so that, if I type "Rico Strong" in the browser I could get to a "guy page" (just like a babe page but for male performers) with a dashboard page, a link page (with links to galleries of pics and video from Rico's scenes), a biography page, maybe even click to follow him...

  25. #50
    I got wood soniconyxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    pornland
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    528

    Re: What feature(s) do you want to see on FreeOnes in the future? The sky is the limit!

    Thick girls are in!! So how about adding category for thick women...for example Angelina Castro and Ryan Conner and Alison Tyler would considered thick not chubby or having big tits because it's all about the thighs and phat ass but at the same time not having a stomach or being chubby..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •