What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Thread: Could Cory Booker beat Donald Trump?

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!

Could Cory Booker beat Donald Trump?

If he runs in 2020?

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far Mayhem's Avatar

Re: Could Cory Booker beat Donald Trump?

Tammy Duckworth 2020

Troll Hall of Fame and Captain of the Douchepatrol Ace Boobtoucher's Avatar
    Purchasing more talcum powder at Albertson's.
    Blog Entries

Nope.

I guess dissent is going to be the truest form of patriotism again. It's kind of funny because for the last eight years dissent has been racism.

Welp, it's about time again. ****Freeones Asshat of the Year**** Nomination time is here, bitches!

Why are you reading this? cornytone's Avatar

If Mueller investiagation does not lead anywhere I suspect Trump will get a second term. If Clinton's memoir is any indication of what the Democratic party is facing, it is the fissure that remains between the Bernie bros and Wall Street Democrats. Somewhere deep inside, I think Democrats like Schumer and Clinton can accept a Trump presidency. In 2020, Democrats will be coming out with wide variety of candidates, they will be tripping over each other to win the nomination. Democrats are going to knee cap their more populist progressive candidates and focus on identity politics stunting any discussion of class warfare and inequality. It will be a repeat of 2016.

Wanking all the way to the bank! Jagger69's Avatar

I think it's far too early to even speculate on what the political climate will be in the months leading up to the 2020 election. Could Booker beat Trump? Sure he could when framed against the question of possibility. How probable it is remains to be seen for certain.

'Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need"
    - Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Blog Entries

Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar

I'd say 50-50

But do Democrats should a candidate who received campaign funds from people in Trump administration ? I'd say it would be a terrible pick
    Kushner and other donors affiliated with Kushner Cos. delivered more than $41,000 to Booker's Senate campaign in 2013, according to data compiled by PoliticalMoneyLine.com. Politico reported that Ivanka Trump hosted a fundraiser for Booker during that election.

In 2009, Jared Kushner also gave $20,000 to Booker's Newark mayoral ticket "Booker Team for Newark," New Jersey campaign finance records show. That year, Booker attended the wedding of Kushner and Ivanka Trump.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/political-cap...on-law-2545035