Top
    What's New Babes Board Galleries Free Videos Sex Cams myFreeOnes Reviews Various

Sign up for FreeOnes to get rid of this ad today!

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Rudest porn star?

  1. #1
    Why was my picture deleted?
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Rudest porn star?

    I've never met one before but has anyone ever had an experience with a porn actress or actor who seemed unpleasant?

  2. #2
    Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,840
    Rep Power
    39118

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Most Porn Babes I've met are cool

    She's not a Porn Star but Miriam Gonzalez is a Fucking CUNT! She is Fat yet thinks she is hot. She acts like you should be grateful to be in her presence. If she was on fire I wouldn't walk across the street to spit on her and try and put out the fire.

  3. #3
    Sex, OK. Rock 'n' Roll, OK. Drugs, no way ! Johan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    close to Versailles, France
    Age
    38
    Posts
    12,118
    Rep Power
    79819

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    The only time I had an unpleasant experience with a pornstar was during a convention, right after some guy tried to grope her.

    I met her again a few years later and told her we had met right after that. She apologies because she knew that, right after that very moment she was kind of a bitch.

  4. #4
    I'm too lazy to set a usertitle. Dino Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    12,331
    Rep Power
    108558

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Rudest porn star? That must be a lengthy list to narrow it down from.

  5. #5
    Has lost Job, house and wife due to Freeones johnanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Power
    5228

    Re: Rudest porn star?


  6. #6
    Pussy Wrangler RJS13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Cereal City
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    2451

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    RJS13
    *1st Place Winner In The 9 Millionth Post Contest
    *Does not pay for porn--So don't ask!!!
    *<<------ Green Maggot Man Shoulder Hater

  7. #7
    Pussy Wrangler RJS13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Cereal City
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    2451

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnanto View Post
    Ain't it weird how all the ugly ones have shit attitudes? Its as if they blame others for their inadequacies.
    RJS13
    *1st Place Winner In The 9 Millionth Post Contest
    *Does not pay for porn--So don't ask!!!
    *<<------ Green Maggot Man Shoulder Hater

  8. #8
    Ariana Marie is Goddamn Perfection! CrimsonBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,559
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    45219

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnanto View Post
    Can you explain why? what she did in real life that makes her a nasty person?

    Quote Originally Posted by RJS13 View Post
    Ain't it weird how all the ugly ones have shit attitudes? Its as if they blame others for their inadequacies.
    Fuck you! If you want to see a ugly fuck watch through the mirror bitch!

    (I can be rude too when someone bitch on my favs.)

  9. #9
    Pussy Wrangler RJS13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Cereal City
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    2451

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBolt View Post


    Fuck you! If you want to see a ugly fuck watch through the mirror bitch!

    (I can be rude too when someone bitch on my favs.)
    I'm not so ugly that I have a shitty attitude. In fact, I have posted a real pic of myself here. Have you?

    P.S. Stop neg repping me with little hurt feelings.
    RJS13
    *1st Place Winner In The 9 Millionth Post Contest
    *Does not pay for porn--So don't ask!!!
    *<<------ Green Maggot Man Shoulder Hater

  10. #10
    Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    I love this thread.

    I love bitchy girls with attitude problems.

    Please can you guys provide some form of evidence for who you claim is rude? I really want to know what Mckenzie did

  11. #11
    Has lost Job, house and wife due to Freeones johnanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Power
    5228

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by $toneblade View Post
    I love this thread.

    I love bitchy girls with attitude problems.

    Please can you guys provide some form of evidence for who you claim is rude? I really want to know what Mckenzie did
    First thing first, I liked Mackenzee Pierce and in her initial stages, she was really good. Nothing against Mackenzee Pierce and these are reported incidents.

    She had multiple fights with co-pornstars on social media. Mackenzee has been dissing Dani and Remy for months, calling them ugly and has beens. So Big Mac (as she’s known in porn circles) tells the world she isn’t chubby then challenges Remy to a fight. She calls out Remy, saying Remy has a boy body. At the beginning of her career, she claimed she'd never do anal, she claimed she'd never take a big dick up her ass. She came back to porn after having made tall claims about being wary of the health status of performers. List goes on....

  12. #12
    Ariana Marie is Goddamn Perfection! CrimsonBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,559
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    45219

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Remy LaCroix? is not the bitch, that tell that Tori Black is bad mother?

    Fuck Remy she's a bitch and she probably piss off Mackenzee First.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJS13 View Post
    P.S. Stop neg repping me with little hurt feelings.
    Stop to be a jerk first.

  13. #13
    Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBolt View Post
    Remy LaCroix? is not the bitch, that tell that Tori Black is bad mother?

    Fuck Remy she's a bitch and she probably piss off Mackenzee First.


    Stop to be a jerk first.
    Thats totally why I love Remy! She's amazing

  14. #14
    Pussy Wrangler RJS13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Cereal City
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    2451

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBolt View Post


    Stop to be a jerk first.
    Being honest is not being a jerk ya twit. I'm not gonna sit here and lie just to look like the nice guy. Won't do it, sorry
    RJS13
    *1st Place Winner In The 9 Millionth Post Contest
    *Does not pay for porn--So don't ask!!!
    *<<------ Green Maggot Man Shoulder Hater

  15. #15
    Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,840
    Rep Power
    39118

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    I met Marilyn Chambers a few years before she died. She wasn't the friendliest person I've ever met. I also recall how she flat out stunk. She reeked of cigarettes and alcohol

    I know you are asking for "rudest" but Christy Canyon is one of the all-time NICEST I have ever met. Keisha http://www.freeones.com/html/k_links/Keisha/ was too because once she found out we have a mutual friend she was very nice to me

  16. #16
    Pussy Wrangler RJS13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Cereal City
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    2451

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by cestmoi2010 View Post
    I met Marilyn Chambers a few years before she died. She wasn't the friendliest person I've ever met. I also recall how she flat out stunk. She reeked of cigarettes and alcohol

    I know you are asking for "rudest" but Christy Canyon is one of the all-time NICEST I have ever met. Keisha http://www.freeones.com/html/k_links/Keisha/ was too because once she found out we have a mutual friend she was very nice to me
    You met the legend Christy Canyon? You lucky fuck!!
    RJS13
    *1st Place Winner In The 9 Millionth Post Contest
    *Does not pay for porn--So don't ask!!!
    *<<------ Green Maggot Man Shoulder Hater

  17. #17
    Official Checked Star Member Ari Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    5648

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    If I say this thread is rude and fucking stupid, do I get an honorary add to the list?

  18. #18
    Pucker Up Butter Cup. BCT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,673
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    303961

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnanto View Post
    I don't care how awful she treated me, I would still fuck her hard.

  19. #19
    Why was my picture deleted?
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Dee View Post
    If I say this thread is rude and fucking stupid, do I get an honorary add to the list?
    Rude would be somewhere along the lines like;

    "I've never met one before but has anyone ever had an experience with a porn actress or actor who seemed like a total bitch or a cunt?"

    Just have a little self-control & don't click on the thread next time. It would save you alotta whining

  20. #20
    Official Checked Star Member Ari Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    5648

    Re: Rudest porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatulent Bubbles View Post
    Rude would be somewhere along the lines like;

    "I've never met one before but has anyone ever had an experience with a porn actress or actor who seemed like a total bitch or a cunt?"

    Just have a little self-control & don't click on the thread next time. It would save you alotta whining
    I'm not whining, I'm telling you this thread is also rude and unpleasant.
    You can criticize the women who are parts of this site but you can't take a joke?

    Just have a little self-control & don't click reply next time.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •